Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Pietje1324, Jan 26, 2019.
Cookies & drink?
Cocaine & drumroll?
??????? Cease and Desist
Sorry to say it but are they that good for you ? do you like them ? because i saw some low note reviews saying some stuff about them having lot of bad plotting. (Bad note reviews tend to be really useful to know if series got bad points in them)
seoul station necromancer bad reviews...those exist?
i mean sure it got a bit worse towards the end but all in all its a solid novel
Yeah I enjoy them, but I like solo leveling a tad more in comparison if that helps; it's hard to beat the awesome webtoon hype that it has.
But nah I understand, that is what reviews are for~
However I'm an easily entertained reader, as I do read/enjoy lots of trash novels, so probably I gloss over bad parts and have rather low expectations when it comes to reading LOL >.<"
I am reading Swordmaster Healer atm still, and I still find it enjoyable since it has some mysterious backstory going on.
For SSN, I like the majority of the novel but lose attention near the ending, since for some reason KR novels aren't that good at ending novels (hopefully Solo Leveling has a decent ending though // prays) .
For skillmaker, it's bit slow and lackluster, I am hoping it will get better since MC is making connections/comrades with other ppl, but MC is rather cautious
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
The King of the Battlefield
My Death Flags Show No Sign...
While I appreciate your recommendation, even though I either read or tried them all, except death flag. I feel like it diverts majorly from the system unique to the MC that I was asking for.
LMS is a VRMMMO
Re:Monster kinda fits, but it isn't what I am really looking for atm. Monster who levels up, is closer to what I meant.
King of the Battlefield has everyone have the same system if I remember correctly, and I am looking for something where the MC has a unique twist to his. So if it was a system like King of the Battlefield, a skill like in Evolution Theory of a Hunter would be needed.
Death Flags Show no sign, I'll try it out, thanks for that.
1/2 prince - it's a pretty good in the beginning but tasteless as the author keep adding more chapters and messed up the plot. I could say its 70/100
The King's Avatar - This is the manhwa that I think it's more closer to Solo Leveling vibes, it's pretty good so far and still ongoing. Pretty recommended. 90/100
The Dungeon Master - I just started to read it and this one seems to promising. 75/100
Hardcore Leveling Warrior - I love this one as well and not pretty bad, it might be slow in the first chapters but it's getting better as the story evolved. 85/100
p.s sorry for my bad English lulz
for manga/manhwa/manhua with MC growing from weak to strong, i can think of:
(1) Dungeon Seeker (30+chapters)
(2) My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Brave's (9chapters as of this date)
(3) The Abandoned Hero is Going Home (6 chapters as of this date)
(4) When a Stupid FPS Player Falls to Another World (16chapters as of this date)
(5) The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (7chapters as of this date)
as manga/manhwa/manhua with MC being the strongest:
(1) Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago (60+chapters as of this comment's date)
(2) Everlasting God of Sword (60+chapters as of this comment's date)
(3) Yamemasu Tsugi No Shokuba Ha Mao (14 chapters as of this comment's date)
(4) Peachboy Riverside (8 chapters as of this comment's date)
(5) The New Gate (48chapters as of this comment's date)
(6) Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki (35+ chapters as of this comment's date)
(7) Maou-sama Retry (10chapters as of this comment's date)
Read Moonlight Sculptor
U might like The Novel's Extra
I Am The Sorcerer King
A Returner's Magic Should be Special
Tomb Raider King
i like this kind of manga/novel to,try this ones
Novel; GODLY MODEL CREATOR,MONSTER PARADISE
Manga;I am the sorcerer king
I am the Sorcerer King
The Beginning After the End
Separate names with a comma.