Oneshot Something random? A take on generic introductions!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Lazriser, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: There is none as this is just another attempt in writing a cliche until I lose motivation again. *says in monotone voice*

Time was not my friend; far from it, it was my nemesis. I, who stood at the peak of countless horizons coming and passing, would continue to gaze over the ruins of my kindred souls. Will I be alone forever until the last dawn? The ongoing conflict over an infinite amount of things have already brought this planet to its last of energy. Sustaining anymore of the world's resources is now impossible, with how things are going. Pollution everywhere, and not just in the air, water, or lands, but also in the mind of the most abundant species on this planet. They resemble me or should I say, I resemble them? Who knows? I know not how long have I stood here on this place, watching the same dawn repeatedly rise and disperse, then to fall into dusk with night covering day into darkness accompanied by the presence of countless small lights. The wind blows, so as my reason fades away with this final season. My departure is near, I can feel it. I, the very embodiment of the lesser species and its natural habitats; my death is soon to come. Alongside it, the end of this planet.
    It was sunny morning as usual with my clock ringing in a familiar sequence. Soon my cherished friend would wake me up violently and......
    "Morning ------!", an annoying voice filled with the brim of youth with a feminine touch came with the sudden but expected sensation of pain coursing throughout my abdomen.
    "Ugh!", all I could do was recoil from the intense pain on my bed with it creaking noisily.
    "Why you!", enduring the pain currently pulsating beneath me, I startled her as I aimed for a comeback with feral eyes spewing vengeance in them.
    "Miss me~", I horribly missed her even when she was very near, and as I remember now that she was part of the sport committee. Someone like me who sucked at sports couldn't have ability to outmatch her with physical power. More so, when she was black belt martial artist for two years in our city's martial studio.
    "Damn it! Why do you have to always kick me in the morning? Huh, ------?", I raised an angry complained knowing any further attempts for revenge would be a waste of energy.
    "Hmm~ Someone's piss this early, huh?", she just smirked it off with her usual charming reply. I don't blame her, because she was also a ranking beauty within our academy. I couldn't recall which rank she had, but it was definitely in the top 10 or to 5 possibly!
    "Wait, this isn't time...", I shook my head trying to focus on what's suppose to happen today.
    "You okay, ------?", she went near knowing I gave up on paying her back. Close! Too close!
    Huh? She smells like... Ugh! What the... my head! It hurts, like hell!
    "------! ------! Hold yourself!", ------ started hugging me, but I couldn't care less in the moment. Everything was turning fuzzy, as my reasoning blurred into a black haze. Cold...
    Something was... someone...
    ------! No! ------! Why! Tell me why, you monster! Why her!
    I screamed towards her murderer, as my rage continued to muddle my thoughts. I could only feel her warmth gradually becoming cold, like ice. Like a corpse... I didn't want to admit it, never! I promised them, I promised myself to keep her in harm's way after that day, three years ago!
    "Damn...", I dodged where I originally held her, as the ground broke apart with spikes almost piercing us. That damned monster! Its...
    "Gehgehgehgehgehgeh!", was imitating the sound of laughter. But its mimicry resembled a broken instrument creating only disturbing noises.
    I felt a cold chill behind me. I moved my sight behind, but what all I saw left was the world turning white. Pure white. As if time stilled, all colors erased into one of purity. My senses were telling me this was lethal, but I couldn't bother anymore. She was gone, so I, ------ would rather disappear from this world. Such a world... doesn't need me who failed to save ------.
    "Ugh...", I shook my body a little until daylight started entering my eyes. Clearly I was having another seizure again. How many times have it already been? Looking at my hands that were sweating cold profusely, I could tell it was becoming worse by the months.
    "Still, what was that? Those visions... They were real as it could get. It felt real?", I asked myself wondering what those nightmarish images meant, having been imprinted deep inside my mind. They used to be vague and hazy to recall, but now everything was vividly strange and easy to remember. Like rather a bad dream, it honestly reminded me of something dreadful.
    "------, I told ------ about you this morning. ------ said you can take a rest off for today.", ------ entered my room again while bringing some drinks and my medicine? Wait?
    "------, how long was I asleep?", I tried to verify this displacement I was feeling, because she was wearing our academy's sports uniform for today's competition. There were signs of it being used on the field, meaning the day went by while I remained in my room flinging about in pain.
    "You were out cold for almost the whole day. I received I call from ------ that you were okay now, but... Sorry! Really sorry for leaving you here, especially when I know...", she answered and suddenly lowered her head while earnestly apologizing to me for her actions this morning, but I know it wasn't her fault.
    "It's okay, ------. Your the ace of your team, and you being would just ruin everyone's day back at the...", I attempted to divert the heavy situation, but when I looked up at her face, she was close to crying.
    "------? You...", I was startled with such a reaction coming from her.
    "I know!", she yelled at me while trying to erase the reddish marks on her eyes.
    "I know... so please, just shut your mouth, okay? We can talk about this later, ------.", I could only keep quiet, knowing it would aggravate the situation even more.
    "Here, the doctor said if the seizures get worse, you should visit ------ back at the city's central hospital.", she gave me what I use to treat my attacks. It couldn't been helped, we both knew why I became like this.
    "Also, while you're at it, ------ told me to tell you", she went quiet and inhaled slowly with large breaths.
    "COME AT OUR ROOM TOMORROW MORNING AT 7 A.M. SHARP OR I WILL PERSONALLY END YOU MYSELF, ------!", she jumped back and roared trying imitate that person.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    anyudr likes this.