Recommendations Something similar with Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SnowDax, Dec 3, 2017.

1. SnowDax

SnowDax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real life finally gives me some times to take a breath and I'm so interested in Hidden Marriage.

What I meant by this is I want a novel that has a cute little dumpling like Little Treasure. This is my main requirement. The minor requirements are I want the female lead to be as awesome as Ning Xi and as long as ML is not an as*hole, I will be fine. I don't want any ML that CARE for little white lotus just like what happened in King of Hell and The Demonic King Chases His Wife.

However, since Little Treasure is indeed a treasure, if you can't actually find anyone as adorable as him, then all I wanted is a novel that fit my minor requirement. But if possible I want to read a story with little dumpling like him.

Then, with my sincerest bow, please give me some suggestions.

2. Boricua Lunar

Boricua Lunar The Jaded Wangfei Inquisitive Polymath

Reading List:
    Link
    Here ya go!

¥1 Trillion Wife, Buy One Get One Free
    Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - this can be a bit dark, BUT it definitely has the cuteness factor!

If you are also interested in manga like this (even completely translated ones!) then I have a few recommendations for you:
    Faster Than a Kiss
    Love so Life
    Sweetness and Lightning
    Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki

3. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweetness and Lightning popped out a anime this year i think

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Boricua Lunar likes this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have a few recommendations, but it's all MTL, if you don't mind. Though if you want ones currently being translated:
    ¥1 Trillion Wife, Buy One Get One Free
    Odette's Odessy have a cute (and very powerful) little bun too, but translation is only at chapter 2 when the novel is already finished :sushi_sigh:

Raw links for MTL titles:
    Pregnant wife 1v1: Husband Impatient for 2nd child (I dunno exact meaning lol but the son is a bit like Little Treasure in which he rarely speaks, and MC is kinda have a history with mafia?)
    Pit Father Son and Ghost Doctor Mom (if you prefer reincarnation and xuanhuan?)