Recommendations Something Unique...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dzerx, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Dzerx

Dzerx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend something akin to:

I like their uniqueness but I'm wondering if anyone knows something similar with perhaps some sub-romance included?

No Boy-Love
    No Rape, NTR
    Male Protagonist preferred

2. xylero

xylero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daddy Fantasy World Restaurant

3. Dzerx

Dzerx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting, thanks!

any other recommendations?

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMNIT ! *tch*
    I wanted to recommend that too. *tch*
    Go read it, it's pretty good even though the story didn't go far because the chapters are short. Daily release lately. It always got a happy fluffy atmosphere. There is the presence of a pretty woman that is friendly to MC and we got no infos on ex-lover of MC, so it's not sure if there will be romance or not.

Edit: Give me some time i will recommend you some recent series.

5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beyond (finished) from Andur, number 1 isekai masterpiece in my book, from the popular RR(l) author Andur.
    Full of fluff (beside 2 small sad stuffs), romance (no harem), epic action, detailed sex scenes of MC-FL.

The Divine Doctor and Stay-at-home Dad
    Recent series with daily release (translator said maybe there will be more then daily release), with MC being the only cultivator on Earth i think his future life will be a easy walk.
    Plot start strong from the start. Got a fluffy atmosphere (mostly thx to daughter, she is really too cute) despite a bunch of stubborn people that gets faceslapped.

"The Famous Painter is the CEO“s Wife"
    lots of courting by ML, later flirting and no obstacles (read as drama) at beginning (plot is kicking up strong suddenly)
    Original on qidian = no NU page.

A classic strongest ranked last story:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/
    Full of fluff and no enemies strong enough that can bother MC (for now)

6. Sai Dhruva

Sai Dhruva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Silv0

Silv0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ultrabenosaurus

Ultrabenosaurus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, Andur's stories are fun to read, but they definitely aren't unique. Especially as all his stories are effectively the same, or at least very similar in substance. Any characters aside from the main 2 to 4, depending on which of his you're reading, are pretty much just 2D cardboard cutouts that could have never been there and the story wouldn't suffer much; they're barely above the level of background mobs. I would also probably recommend Coeus?, Body and Soul, or The Court of Souls? above Beyond? though I'm not familiar with most of OP's list so maybe Beyond? is the closest to those. Finally, Andur is very set in his ways and does not take criticism or feedback well at all, so be careful there.

Pietje1324 likes this.
  10. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  11. ASadDorito

ASadDorito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Unique, preferably with romance. Not sure if I can give you the second half, but I do suspect that I can give you some of the first.

Reject Hero. MC is a nice, happily married, guy who made himself rich starting up a business catering to a specific facet of the Superhero Community. Then he develops his own Super Power. Which, when active, makes everyone around him want to kill him, while making him immortal. And activates on a Hair Trigger. So, despite having a fantastic personality suited to be a hero, only the villains want him, and even then it's more a case of them wanting him under their thumb. This is his story.

Kousei Ishikawa is Cursed(?). MC is reincarnated from Modern Day Japan to a Modern Day Japan with a Skill System. His childhood is horrible because he's chased around by Youkai, which most can't see, and doesn't know why beyond having a skill that's utterly indecipherable. Then he gets caught up in supernatural shenanigans, discovers the basis of his skill, why he can see Youkai, many of which would love to have him as a snack, and gets an introduction to the world of the Supernatural. Something he did not want, and wants even less now that he knows everyone and their dog in the Supernatural Community would want to control or kill him given half an opportunity.

Most things VRDraco posts on RRL. He normally seems to stop after one to two books, usually at one-and-a-bit, but you can't say that these stories aren't usually unique. Most of them are Zero-to-hero stories using Systems, often VRMMO's, as the medium to develop, but each development method is usually unique and interesting in it's own right. My personal favorite is My Blind Familiar, which is one of the ones without VR. MC's born into a world where human limits can be surpassed, so long as one has a Familiar Summoned & Bound to them which itself surpass human limits. MC passes his schools cut off point, and manages to summon an Ash Golem, the base form of all creatures from the Underworld. Only, unusually, it's blind, and never managed to escape the spawning pits to develop properly, thus the name.

Ultrabenosaurus likes this.
  13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link