Recommendations Something with the following similar vibes that is like in Quanzhi Fashi (Versatile Mage)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by strike105x, Jun 4, 2020.

1. strike105x

strike105x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just finished getting up to date with Quanzhi Fashi (Versatile Mage), and I would like something similar to it along the following lines:

-A decent powerful protagonist that just like him has interest in women and isn't all about just getting more powerful, he also enjoys his life (Note: I liked Mo Fan's pervy nature but I also liked the author never went being to silly with it)

-Has at least as much romance and harem elements as Versatile Mage (if it has more elements its even better, i really enjoyed how he liked to pursue different women).

-Has decent action settings.

-this requirement is not mandatory but i did enjoy the modern settings, but as i said finding another one with modern settings is probably wishful thinking)

It can be JP, CN or KR i hope someone can help me, thank you in advance.

2. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    strike105x and luckymorris like this.
  3. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushoku tensei Pretty much check in everything but the modern settings :

-He is powerfull, not the most powerfull but he is strong. He certainly enjoy his life when there is a break between two adventures, and the MC also have a pervy nature (although you could find it really disgusting when there is the context that he is a +30 y/o dude who got reincarnated as a baby)

-There is a real harem, and amongst all harem i've read, it's one of the most well done one, the girls don't fall for him for no reasons and they don't worship the soil he walked on once they do fall for him, they keep their own personnality (i've seen way too much harem where the girls just transform from "badass" to "useless girl" once they get into the harem). There is also real talk about poligamy and rules that are set for it. It might not be super realistic but it's far better than other harem.

-There is great fight and adventure as well.

-No modern settings, more like western fantasy world.

And +1 for My wife is a beautifull CEO, it checks all of your boxes (even the modern settings) however, there is a shitload of drama in it, kinda get annoying at some point.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    strike105x likes this.
  4. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens. One of, if not, the best harem in a Light Novel. The harem's complex and realistic, but not too dramatic.
    The girls also aren't just there 'cause the MC wants them to be there, but he genuinely needs them to be there. If they aren't there, then he probably wouldn't have reached as far as he did.

strike105x likes this.
  5. strike105x

strike105x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, but I actually read this (the WN, I'm waiting for the LN to end), it's one of my favorites :X3:.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also found out about Immortal Swordsman in The Reverse World, unfortunately, it seems that its only machine translated.