Sons, too mensao (Someone pick it up please?)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by weirdreader, Mar 31, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you like for this novel to be picked up?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Sons, Too Mensao
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sons-too-mensao/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's a novel full of dog food, there are also some mysteries around the mother, but it's really ironic when she acts like an innocent weak women who needs to be protected, all her kids (adopted type) believe her. Plus I'm super curious on what happens next.

Description:

There is a family, under the Qi surname, living in the city. It is a strange but cosy family.

A family of four composed of a mother and three sons. The most bewildering of all, the mother has a very beautiful appearance. She is thirty year old, yet still as delicate as a twenty-one.

As for her three sons, respectively twenty-five, twenty-three, and eighteen year old, they are all handsome and elegant, yet the three of them are still single……

“She’s a princess of the demon realm who unexpectedly reborn. As a mommy with three babies, they are 25, 23, and 18 years old, all of which are not small! Are you really our mommy?

“The head of the household is me, of course I am your mommy!”

It turns out that mommy is actually a vampire! Another vampire is her big brother! Snow wolf tribe? Demon realm? It doesn’t matter anyway! As long as we can live a happy life!”

kayluvsnovels and Elliana like this.
  2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s creepy. A harem of sons.