Forgotten Title SOS chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dream00, Mar 3, 2022.

1. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help find

I am really desperate to find a chinese novel someone had already posted her title in chinese but I dont remember where: the third miss gu, from the prime minister estate marry a sickly man and she take care of his nephew after her husband died . and sell all her dowry when her nephew won the first imperial exam she recommend him a wife but he disregard her opinion and marry into power and chase her out .in her way she bump into a new titled prince , who was just a small ranked soldier , and he invite her in his wang fu to give a meal she mets his wife and after she shortly exited his house she was assassinated in the wood in an abandonned house in the mountains what cause an uproar in The Court ,between the prince and her adoptive nephew and accusing him how unfilial he was to her.

when she is reborn her nephew is also reborn along side with the wife of the new titled prince. her nephew refuse to tell her who assasinated her , and decide to marry the daughter of a prince . the wife of the prince become the concubine of a true wang in order to climb into power . and our mc marry the soldier who will become a titled prince and offered her a meal.

The soldier that she marries is from a millitary family and after one year of marriage they will set to a new place in the north

I lost the title SOS I really need help.