Spoiler Sovereign of the Three Realms - Beast companion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Auryjhine, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Auryjhine

Auryjhine [Race : Great Lion] [Statuts effect : Half-awake]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I'm reading SOTR at the moment (ch 213) and I was wondering who will be Jiang Chen's beast companion(s) and around which chapter will they appear and play a role in the story.

Could you please tell me some spoilers about that?

2. porkbuns

porkbuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read up to ch 414 so far, but...if my memory serves me right, he currently has:
    - the swordbird army
    - the gold bitter rat king along with all his gold bitter rat family members (they're pretty much used to excavate things and spy on people)

unfortunately, I can't quite remember when they come into play

Auryjhine likes this.
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time from last i read this so i might confuse some time info... especially chapter numbers, i already forgot those.

But he will have all 4 mythical beasts...
    DRAGON
    he'll meet an adolescent dragon at an underground cave. I think this was in the arc where he was invited to a school, he will meet a "friend" that has a good physique in refining medicines. So that person invited him to participate to a journey with other youths in this underground cave to get some water, i think. There, he will meet the dragon that guards that lake/pond and he will manage to persuade it to come with him. The dragon consented because he can keep the dragon safe in the outside world.

WHITE TIGER
    The youngest beast that he managed to get. I think it was really young, i don't remember the exact circumstance that he manage to acquire this but i think it somehow involve a young noble son unknowing of the true character of his pet. The MC manage to win the beast from a bet, i think.

PHOENIX
    The phoenix was actually a guardian of an ancient sect. He was really loyal to the master/patriarch of that sect that he stayed in the "removed" area to guard the "prison". The people didn't know but there was a powerful "demon" imprisoned in that area that somehow managed to trick others in freeing him. Also the phoenix also guards the boundaries against the barbarian race, but in that moment, while MC was busy battling the demon and his minions, somehow the young barbarians managed to destroy part of the boundary. The demon escaped in the barbarian area. There was also some problems with the phoenix, as he was already old he was at the end of his life. He needed some good environment that can sustain a fire hot enough for him to undergo rebirth through fire.

TURTLE/TORTOISE
    this was the last he will get. He will already be in the edge of the continent, the one where his lover was originslly from. It was from a trial done from a competition from the different sect, he found it under a cave also. The turtle was also old and a bit of a coward so it took some time to convince to go eith him..

There was also the golden rats that he uses for aggressive battle, especially their numbers and their ability to gnaw anything.

He uses the mythical beasts for battle, impressing everyone because they are considered to be legend. They are his main force in battle.

TheSinofPriDe, Auryjhine and porkbuns like this.
  4. porkbuns

porkbuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, the stereotypical 4 mythical beasts of legend :p. Glad to see that the gold bitter rats stick around

Auryjhine likes this.
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, but as they were not really powerful individually, MC uses the. For shock value and to overwhelm his opponents with numbers. Also as spies and information gatherer/ communications..

The mythical beasts also was instrumental in him forming his own realm, once the beasts and him achieved the highest state, they can create their own world. But this was already at the end. Also, those beasts are his main and most useful companions in battle. In the 2nd to last arc, they are his main force. What i meant was, he defeated his enemies only with those mythical beasts as companions.

Auryjhine likes this.
  6. Auryjhine

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for all your answers. I really appreciate it.

What about the 4 silver ape demon that he caught in the maze realm ? Will it have no turn ?

7. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    do the Goldbiter rats evolve in the near chapters?

Auryjhine likes this.
  8. Auryjhine

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to know that.

9. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget golden cicada

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goldbiter rats

They would level up higher in the near future but not enough to evolve to the goldbiter kingrats. It would be in the last arc where the king would evolve and some of his sons...

Golden cicada
    It has a characteristics that when one ingest his "shed skin"(i think?), the person would get it's " immunity" in poison. It would be with MC but not much importance except for that. I think, he gave it to his "lover" to eat. Mind you, the details are a bit sketchy because it has been a long time for me.

Silver ape
    I honestly can't remember aside from one of his bodyguard, the girl who liked him and decided to join his bodyguard detail back in his original kingdom, but no more was mentioned about it especially when they moved to another kingdom.

Auryjhine likes this.
  11. Auryjhine

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again thank you for your answers.

I was also wondering what about the boss of the Golden Swordbirds who is trapped in the catacombs and who swore fidelity to the MC? Will we see them again?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, for the really late reply.. and i am not sure if this was already revealed in the translated chapters, so i will forgo the spoiler button, but that "boss" was a part of the demon tribe that invaded in the past. Though, you cannot really call them demon, as it was a part of the race that the demon army enslaved in other worlds before invading this world. The old sects created a huge array that trapped countless "minions/slaves" in that last war. And yes, you will see them in the future, but they weren't really important, that was just the reason for the plot for MC to uncover the secrets of the old sects.

Auryjhine likes this.