LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, stopped keeping track of levels because mc is pwns too hard.

2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spirit Dao is what comes after the 12 meridians, which is the stage everyone seems stuck at in this country. So Spirit Dao is really the "beginning" of cultivation like other novels and yet he's so old. Other novels, it just increases your life mileage by a few hundred years old usually. Which is why I'm rather surprised here.

3. madhy007

madhy007 The Vendetta

Reading List:
    Link
    that im surprised to said that million of years...is that possibility wrong translation???

4. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am hype for when he pwns that pill garden. Also I am curious to how master violet will react when he meets the MC that keeps stopping his plans to boast he is helping the soaring duke be on top. Also the daughter of the soaring duke I wonder how this will all play out with her arrogance.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooo the count down to the show down cant wait to see the MC wreck this Pill King fool....and the Princess Aunt realizing that a good show is about to unfold, damn she learns fast

6. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello hello! With regards to millions of years, I believe that only previously referred to how long Jiang Chen lived in his past life. Nothing to do with cultivating, everything to do with the Sun Moon pill his father, the Celestial Emperor, refined.

As for the moment between saber (readers have accurately pointed out to me that it's saber, will be getting renamed. I suck at weapons T_T) and man catching the eye of the spirit dao practitioner, I think it was just that one moment of brilliance when all the splendor was in the sky. The one soul wrenching moment in which only the truly strong could perceive. Given that he probably knows he's the only spirit dao practitioner in the kingdom, he probably went bug eyed.

Parth37955 likes this.
  7. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    This is bit is clearly referring to the ancestor of the Eastern Kingdom, which shouldn't have pills like the MC did that made him possible for him to live indefinitely. So how has he been living for millions of years if not for his cultivation levels?

madhy007 likes this.
  8. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    OHO. I gotcha! Man, fantastic catch. You guys are totally right, my bad, my bad. I was getting too distracted by the boarding calls then. T_T It is indeed hundreds of years, just hundred. *goes change* Y'all rock, thank you Evilnemesis and madhy!

madhy007 and Parth37955 like this.
  9. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the shows only starting i think the dragon family bs ends around 115 ish

10. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    cant wait for the next 1 to 2 chapters

11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Way to stomp on whats left. I like this protag more and more.

12. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    hey there is a thing i cant understand
    there is a chap where it says it is not compulsory for a person to have all 12 meridian open before going at the spirit dao realm
    does that mean that people can get to the 2nd level event with less meridians ??
    so why does the whole kingdom have only one spirit dao practitioner
    (dont know if there is anyone other than the onld ancestor )

13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing quality. Also having more meridians give you a better foundation but if you take too long, it becomes impossible to advance.

14. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    well then shouldn't it be like most people above 30 should be in the spirit realm as they can even try with 9 ,10 meridians ?

15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the chapter. Getting to 12 meridian is extremely hard (for them), so most people settle for 9-10 meridians and convert to spirit qi in oder to live longer. Those who keep trying end up taking too long. There are very few 9-11 meridian true qi practicianers for that reason .

16. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that like Immortal God Emperor and the springs....more is better but if you do too many it may take to long to enter the next stage so most just go 12 springs before lvling up

17. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    wait a minute is converting to spirit qi different form ascending to spirit realm ?
    i thought that people having spirit qi were considered to be in the spirit realm
    am really sry if i am wrong

18. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, spirit qi lvl is just another lvl in qi quality term, i think that characters won't ascend to another realm when reach spirit qi lvl.

Now Jing Chen will start to train again, would be nice if he get enough strength to be deadpoolish to dragon clan girl hehehe

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Baishi a smart man indeed! Breakthrough to the 7th meridian, MC getting stronger. He can probably fight against people of the 9th-10th meridian which are the elites who are at least a generation over them. Soon he's also going to get very good quality weapons(throwing daggers) that he can use with his smarts.

20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it hard to believe a grown man would willingly become a disciple to a teenage boy. Even with the fact of the kids previous background. I mean sure he did a 180 but this is too hard to believe. I mean wouldnt the guy think there someone backing him first?