LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree~ 3 years of the current nonsense would be too much to handle.

2. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i imagine Elder Shun's thoughts to be.

Should I, a man who is infinitely more powerful than the origin realm leaders of the 4 sects, pop in and just borrow Jiang Chen for a bit, or, should i destroy the formation for keeping the legacy territory open and ruin everyone's time.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the idea is that the prophecy said JC is the clue to solving her illness not that he knows the cure right now. In other words think about Harry Potter or a similar prophecy. The prophecy says that Harry will have the power to defeat the Dark Lord. That doesn't mean he ever had the ability to defeat Voldemort in a magical duel. Owning the wand his enemy was using got him the win in the end. I don't think Elder Shun thinks the prophecy is straightforward. He probably thinks that JC will find a clue or something to lead them in the direction of a cure. If that's the case then him interfering at the wrong time might spoil the prophecy and prevent JC from finding the clue. It's easy to sit around and complain about his decisions when we know everything.

Black Frost, iormunger15 and Xian Ni like this.
  4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 388: stupid Long Juxue showing off how superior she is. Now all we need is for Jiang Chen to reach the Sky spirit realm to give her a nice slap across the face~

Xian Ni likes this.
  5. Luciros

Luciros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But most likely it won't end with only one single slap. Jiang Chen will really fuck her up, even if he doesn't manage to kill her at that moment.

Xian Ni likes this.
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye he'll show her how insignificant she is to him. That slap is the first blow and it shows everyone who was suppressing JC that these sect people might be geniuses but he can easily surpass them~

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 389: Long Juxue, you should treasure your life while you can. Why are you provoking Jiang Chen like an idiot? When they fight will JC kill her or will someone save her at the last minute?

Xian Ni likes this.
  8. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long until that Long girl dies? I'm tried of her parading around like a peacock looking for a mate.

9. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Xianxia and she has a bodily constitution, someone will save her.

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 390: after all the wait we finally get to the final fights. Hopefully they don't drag that out too much.
    They're gna fight in front of the origin realm people~ she's gna get saved by sunchaser I guess. Unless the other sect people interfere

11. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Be great if Sunchaser then tried to kill Jiang Chen but Ye Chonglou showed up after having entered the origin realm and was like 'No you don't'. It'd be a nice throwback to when Sunchaser looked down on him at the end of chapter 359. But since they're in the legacy territory and that would be highly improbable, i guessing Sunchaser still might try to kill him but Elder Shun stop him and then take Jiang Chen and leave, leaving Sunchaser and Long Juxue for JC to deal with later.

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be good~ but since sunchaser has been in the origin realm for a long time, I think Ye Chonglou would not be a match for him at all~

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how people complain about how cliche the stories are and then want the most cliche things to happen. Anyway it's obvious that the other three origin realm cultivation won't let him attack JC. Assuming of course that JC doesn't cripple their disciples before killing the girl.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 391: apart from that one sect the others still don't know who he is? When his identity is revealed are they suddenly gna be like 'yup I totally knew it was him?'

Damn unlucky Chu Xinghan. What will he decide to do?

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 392: c'mon writer we're at the last hurdle. Why are you going all filler on us now?

I hope this Chu Xinghan doesn't die. Or at least he doesn't get a shitty death. He's a decent guy~ kinda lol.

And poor Iron Dazhi, you’re going down. No one would be able to look down on Liu Wencai when he beats that idiot. And he'll definitely get a spot in the top 16.

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 393: a short stick of white jade is all it took to beat Iron Dazhi huh~ I wanna see what that stick might look like.

Now bring on Jiang Chen's match. How many of the Purple Sun Sect people will he kick out on his own?

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that stick is the bone that JC gave him. It should be from the lizard.

The funny thing is that once she reaches Origin Realm Long Juxue would probably abandon the sect to head to a higher realm. There's no way they'll get a return on their investment unless she had the skill to take over the other three sects before leaving.

18. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    True dat. I never understand why sects place so much importance on certain disciples who, if their personality and past actions are anything to go by, are likely to leave the sect and then never look back.

Also, with the character building that Chu Xinghan was given, i hope he comes to his senses and doesn't try to throw his life away. The next chapter title gives me hope for this.

19. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get a spoiler for when Long Juxue Dies? I want to continue reading when the character that kills my enjoyment is dead and brutalized.

20. punketoblack

punketoblack Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will die for the 400-410