LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. punketoblack

punketoblack Member

Reading List:
    Link

Long Juxue is divided into two halves the height, it falls desperately.
    "Xue Er!" Grand Master Shui Yue witnesses all these, great pain and sorrow, the complete person almost fainting.
    :v

2. boots

boots Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes some sense, although he did interfere now anyway lol.

I believe he originally thought the prophesy was referring to JC because JC had given that medicine house super strong pills. So with that in mind I still think it would have made more sense to at least meet JC and say something. Especially since he saved his life forever ago and I think he even gave the go ahead on the pills? So it's not like he's not been involved.

I'm not too concerned with it just seemed funny. Really we're lucky it's ending sooner lol

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plz tell me that bitch master dies too.....god she and her pupil piss me off

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 395: respect for Chu Xinghan! He was a little lost but he found clarity and still showed loyalty~ I like that.
    The ending was horror movie like~ you think he's dead but when you look the body isn't there lol~
    Next time use the spoiler feature please~

5. punketoblack

punketoblack Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I did not handle the page well, and I do not speak English, I use translator xd

akki likes this.
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine~ personally I don't mind spoilers so it didn't bother me. But some people don't like it so thought I'd let ya know~

7. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 395: I feel like a fellow disciple striking down another, who is kneeling before their master, is something people would have at least commented on.

8. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    Can wait until she gets stomped, has a natural constitution an a whole sects resources as her backing and only managed to get to lvl 7 of the spirit realm, while our boy JC clawed his way up to lvl 6 in the "mortal" realm.

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..Whether it is RL,or CN...Promises are still not worth a fart~

10. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Ceng Shi is probably gonna betray the Purple Sun Sect.

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 396: Sunchaser is starting to look like an idiot. Does he really think he can easily take disciples from the other sects? When we getting to Jiang Chen? I wanna see what he's offered~

12. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing Lian Canghai is probably gonna switch sides. Also, i wonder if Jiang Chen is going to be asked to take off his mask at all.

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe but I think the odds of Ceng Shi leaving is pretty high.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 397: good face slapping going on in this chapter. Firstly I'm kinda surprised Tang Hong was wavering so much. Fair enough the Precious Tree Sect haven't always been right to him but joining the Purple Sun Sect should have been a big no!

And Ceng Shi~ good job on not holding back. Master Shuiyue Is so stupid. Does she not see what's been happening? Who's gna stick around to get sacrificed for someone else? She would probably get stabbed in the back herself by Long Juxue at some point in the future, if the bitch survives this competition. Then she'll see things more clearly~

15. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Well called.

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 398: Jiang Chen~ such a good opportunity to give Sunchaser a slap in the face and you didn't take it. I'm disappointed...
    It's kinda funny how Thousandleaf wasn't confident but his words were the truest from the others. Resources are the deciding factor~

17. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 399: Elder Shun's reasoning is rather poor. To the bit where he says 'even if you were skilled in medicine, would you help when a being several times stronger than you asks you to diagnose an illness?' - yeah, probably. And if he is that concerned about the likelihood of Jiang Chen helping him out of goodwill, can't he just pay him. I mean, he said it himself, he's vastly more powerful than Jiang Chen. This means that he'll have plenty of much greater resources that'll no doubt be helpful for Jiang Chen. Can it be that he doesn't think people accept jobs for money? Also, couldn't he just explain the whole situation with the divination and stuff. He says it'll backfire if he holds his identity over him and uses strength to suppress him into submission. Then just don't do that. Can you not have a conversation with someone weaker than you without threatening them?

DubZer0 likes this.
  18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. JC wouldn't need to even treat her just tell them what's wrong with her and how to fix it. He seems overly worried about it JC not liking him.

19. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    The crux of the problem is that Jian Chen might be scare of failure and refuse to treat the patient. In ancient China, or ancient whatever countries, doctor who failed to cured someone with a powerful background could often be kill. And if he doesn't use his power to suppress or force Jian Chen to work his best, what's to say that Jian Chen will actually do his best to save the patient? Talking without pressuring the other party could be done, but what's to say that Jian Chen would do his utmost to cure her?

Here you have to understand China mentality versus westerner. Westerner, you get a reward after the success, while in China, they will give a red envelop to the surgeon/doctor before the operation. When asked why they do it his way, the answer is "if you don't give the reward first, what's to say the doctor will do his best?". This is a difference in mentality. Sure you could also argue, that since the doctor already got the reward, what needs does he have to put any effort. So in the end, it's a difference in mentality and point of view.

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 399: I know the writer wants to build up to the fight between Jiang Chen and Long Juxue but having both Liu Wencai and Tang Hong lose to her is a bit much isn't it. And as an added incentive Tang Hong gets injured by her as well. Is it even needed at this stage