LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude you need to chill, people can like whatever they want so there's no need to insult them. No one's dissing you for what you like.

Slightly Canted likes this.
  2. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was partially because he brought the most triggering argument that exists: That of the double standard (As in its stupid and a perpetual slipperly slope. By this logic the cartoon of a 5 year old would be amazing and a level 5 snivy would be the best pokemon in existence). Also I was talking with some frens and we had a bet going. Part of that was roasting the next moron who uses said argument. Just to ensure he learns the lesson and stops spouting bullshit. I was holding back considerably by the way.

Talking about bullshit: The current SOTR arc. Quality is dropping by the chapter right now.
    Dan Fei is the ultimate example of "why?!!". Not only is the plot illogical to the extreme as is (you would expect her to meet him at least once, for formalities sake etc), but she also acts as stupid as humanly possible. In the end 80% of the chapters could be cut out without any consequences for the narrative. I forgot to mention that she is a horrible mother.

3. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    u guys have turned a LCD into a which novel is good or bad thread.....

justmehere likes this.
  4. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I wish we could get some discussion of the story going. I think Dan Fei will take the front stage for a while because the Huang’er issue won’t be resolved anytime soon. Huang’er said don’t come until you reach Great Emperor.

5. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But that's ok, because your opinions don't matter. Let's get to the facts.

ATG: Rating is 4 out of 5 by 2923 votes.
    Activity stats: Weekly Rank #11, Monthly Rank #11, All Time Rank #9
    Reading List stats: On 19568 reading lists, Monthly rank #12, All Time Rank #2

CoS: Rating is 3.7 out of 5 by 297 votes.
    Activity stats: Weekly Rank #22, Monthly Rank #21, All Time Rank #181
    Reading List stats: On 3978 Reading lists, Monthly rank #23, All Time Rank #550

Your negative opinion of ATG, as proven by the readers, is shit. Your positive opinion of CoS, as proven by the readers, is shit.

CoS is at best some kind of niche novel. Not really all that popular among the masses, also known as the people who aren't all self righteous.

Moving on.

EDIT: ATG has an All Time Reading list Rank of #2. Not #9 like I posted earlier. My bad

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  6. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many self righteous clowns like him that think they're some kind of literary genius who love the smell of their own farts. They are the ones who write super negative reviews after having read 3 chapters of a 2500 chapter novel. No need to take them seriously.

Dan Fei proved herself to be just as stupid as all the other females in these novels. The end.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  7. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    Just that I read way past 400... cuz I was an idiot and had still some hope left lmao.
    And ye, focus will be on worst waifu instead of second worst for now.

8. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't say I care much for the Dan Fei character. And she's a really terrible mother

9. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, let's kill the already extremely rare Cloudpine to make pills right now. Instead of breeding them so they're not so rare in the future. Good call. o_O

DragonMage18 likes this.
  10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the animals age requirement to make these pills?

They would've died before the offsprings are old enough to harvest... Last I heard he needed 2000+ year old herbs as ingredients

As for why these novels that seems to have brain dead zombies as authors manage to get good rankings, it's because we are ranking a pile of shit. It might be top 10, but it's still entirely shit.

And I'm here to read a lot of shit, coz I need the methane to numb my brain when I'm heading to bed.

Who the hell would read les miserables to get to bed?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  11. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the spirit herb issue seems to be more easily solved than the spirit animal issue. By various means.

As for the Les Miserables comment.... uhhhhhh......

12. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Valentine's Day? Pretty sure they meet on July 7th

13. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    So everyone just forgot about the younger son that got kicked out, huh? How familial of them. o_O

14. Dragonking360

Dragonking360 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, if you guys really have so many complaints about the story and think its shit just stop reading, no one stopping you.

15. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is stopping you from not reading people's complaints

16. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    1) I will say whatever I want to say. That's the end of that. Moving on.

2) If I didn't like the story I wouldn't keep reading it. I don't think the story is shit. I think the author makes shit decisions in regards to some of the elements. I was hoping to have a bit of a discussion about it, since this is the discussion thread and all. But it seems like no one wants to say anything except for either blind praise or misguided condemnation of people's opinions.

17. Dragonking360

Dragonking360 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    No one will bother arguing because everyone in their right mind agrees that its shit right now. The last two arcs are sucktastic. And the way its going this will keep getting worse because whats breaking down is not only the authors decision making but also his writing style.

19. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait. It was stated many times before that Velurium Capital has more martial strength than Pill Fire City. But now we find out that Pill Fire City has (had) 13 Great Emperors. 11 of which have their own faction. How is that weaker than Velurium's 7 Great Emperors (prior to Coiling Dragon advancing)? What the actual fuck?

20. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... Pillfire could roflstomp Veluriam at any point. We know that it takes dozens of emperor realm cultivators to stop a low to mid level GE. Pillfire has more than three times Veluriams power if we include pills. No way Peafowl can deal with that.

Thats quite as stupid as the sect leader who didnt analzye the political landscape of the upper eight further than "Oh look, pillfire fucks everyone its near to". Their information networks are also unreliable af which does not quite fit with Pillzeniths ambition.If you want to win a war, even if its a cold one, then intelligence is the most crucial aspect. As it is now its two delusional drooling idiots playing chess against each other. Blindfolded.

Outside of that its just stupid shit happening. The second secondmaster is even dumber than the first. "Yeah, lets tell the guy who came with a force that can flatten our sect in a matter of minutes that I killed the person he showed interest in.". Because being a cocky asshole is what you do when someone is pointing a shotgun point blank at your face.

And apparently is cute when girls act like overly spoiled brats. This author needs to learn showing instead of just typing "graceful", "peerless beauty" etc. And no, I dont need the ATG version of virgin + jade skin + towering twin peaks (+ loli, but thats optional even for Mars). If a girl is cute then dont tell us she is cute. Show her doing cute things. Same goes for almost every decription. And preferably dont show us how much of a spoiled brat this cute girl is or how dumb the supposedly smart character is. Thats just adding insult to injury.