Chinese Space Cultivation: Rebirth Against the Little Orphan Girl

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by FallenWorld, Jul 15, 2022.

1. FallenWorld

FallenWorld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Space Cultivation: Rebirth Against the Little Orphan Girl/空间修仙:重生逆袭小孤女
    Author: passing eyes and clouds/过眼云烟风玲
    Genre: Cultivation

Synopsis:
    Jane after her death, she was reborn to the starting point of everything in the state of the soul. It turned out that she was a cannon fodder female supporting role in a book, and was specially designed to pave the way for the heroine Yanran.

In this life, she simply took back the space fairy weapon left by her ancestors and re-stepped the road of immortality. Is she taking the lead this time, or is Yanran creating greater glories?

Let's look at the fact that Jane is alone in the face of all kinds of framing of the female supporting role. Every time she makes different choices, she brings different results to herself. Revenge is only the second, and the ultimate goal is to walk out of the road of longevity and self-improvement!

Enemies and relatives, you have to wait!

My Thoughts:-
    I hope someone pick it up. Cuz it's super good. It's about original female supporting characters realized that she's a character in the book and go back in time to make amend.

Not only her that goes back in time but also the original Heroine of the book. This story begins with her battling wits with her former best friend (heroine). No ML I repeat. No Harem either .

It was super refreshing story unlike the usual one where most of counterattack contain face slapping and ridiculous setup.

I mean the story character is more in depth and MC development are also reasonable. I mean she have golden finger but she didn't use them to overpowered her enemies.

Also what I like the most about this protagonist is that she didn't focus on much revenge. I mean, she did get revenge for those who mess with her again in current timeline but not the one in the past timeline. It doesn't mean she forgiving (Mary Sue like) but it's just means she more open-minded.

This is one of the story where protagonist is focusing mostly on her mission and her cultivation journey instead of romance. Hurray ✋ This story have Mortal Journey to Immortality vibe as well. Though no ml for this one as this is not a romance novel

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link