Spoiler Spending the Villain’s Money to Extend My Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Had to check out the 'bioparents asking divorce' part here in the spoilers coz Im getting pissed off with the neurotic bio parents while MTLing this hahaha good to know the sh*t backfired at them:blob_coffee:

2. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler ... :blobgift:

PrincessBubblegum likes this.
  3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, her mother asked for divorce coz MC asked her to do it?? Without reason at all? And the mother said yes????
    Is there something wrong with the mother's brain???

4. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did fake daughter friends realized she's a real bitch?

prongsletaelin likes this.
  5. HalfAHalf

HalfAHalf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is The A Raw Link?
    Please Tell If There Is!

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Through her own actions and how the friends interacted with MC they realized MC was different with how the fake described.

Go to the translator website, maybe they post it. Or copas and google.

7. kellah

kellah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws: here and here
    Found by googling: 穿到豪门花大佬钱续命

Personally, I like reading on the first site better but the second allows for more customization options.

mmem likes this.
  8. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL-ing... leaving a record here cause I almost started to read raws again, only to realize I have already read the story:blobscream::blob_pout::blobrofl:

9. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are on other websites as well with better english translation like vipnovel

waraa likes this.
  10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil jealousy/eating vinegar moments

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc doesn't get easily jealous except one time when ML met with a girl family who was ruined by ML because she insulted MC, but she quickly rationalized it... but ML does get jealous a lot ...
    He buys or tries to buy all her works and hide them in his other houses, he even goes through her wastebasket and collects all her drafts... When MC wanted to go to the swimming costume party the house servant buys her beautiful swimming suits Ml secretly watches her swim in them but in the end, ML sent her a one-piece that covered all her parts:blobnosebleed:... He also becomes the warden of her WeChat and bans anyone who says even the slightest bad thing about MC and tries hard to well become the only one that MC can admire:blobowoevil_horns:... When he helps MC opens a studio but make sure that only old and bald people can become her partners:blobwoah:... when MC wants to learn about the business she asks him to send her to the class of a handsome teacher but ML thinks its time to send him far away and he himself becomes her teacher:aww:... When they were about to get married He loves the exposed wedding dresses but wants to get her a conservative dress because he thinks that her beauty should only be viewed by him and no one else:blobdrool::blobrofl:... And another funny incident I loved is when MC had a child... she and ML had snu snu and she felt betrayed by her son because to accommodate ML the child pushed back is diaper changing and food time by an hourblobmelt_thumbs

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  12. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us some spoilers regarding the ending of the original male and female protagonists and the ML’s family?

mmem and Venice1 like this.
  13. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel completed? Because I just finished reading up until chapter 144 and I think it was left hanging? Especially since Lin Yiru (one of MC's friends) brings along MC's cute little son (with another cute lil bun from the Qin family) with her on a blind date set up by her family. If I get it right, after MC's son roasted her blind date after which they went out and accidentally met with another handsome man?? And that's where it ends (for now?)

kawaii12345 and mmem like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stopped readig this when MC 'system cheat' gets too ridiculous OP.

Shimozuki Yue likes this.
  15. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the bitch sister think that it was for her?

16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    mostly from her own knowledge, her so called fiance is a powerful person (I remember he is known as the heir for their family companies, right) so he is possible to buy that many thing. Another is from her own ego. She thought that only her who can deserve some kind of fairytale romance.

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her fiance is ml younger brother or cousin, right?

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.
    (hopefully I am not wrong, he is ML's brother)

Miki T and lazynoodles like this.
  19. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm its been a while, and I have MTL-ed a lot of novels, anyway from what I remember OML married the OMC while hiding the truth from his mother and when she found out she made a lot of ruckus threatening to give the business to his sister and not recognizing him anymore... in the end, our ML did come clear that he was one hidden handsome dragon meaning that he was the one with the power that they all wanted to make contact with... making the family regret that they left him, but from what I remember they still didn't think they were wrong I might be mistaken... And when MC and ML have the child they try to get in contact with the child giving him gifts and stuff, and still didn't want to recognize ML even if they wanted his child humph:blobangery::blob_coughblood:... Not that our MC stood for it:blobhero:, they both ignored the idiot ML family:blobowoevil_horns:...
    About original ML and MC ending well... since I said before OML married her but later he found out her true face and then bam they begin fighting each other OMC made rumors about OML two-timing and asked for a lot of money as compensation for divorce not that OML agreed he had detectives find out OMC two-timing and divorced her... OMC tried to go abroad and do business but was scammed with the help of ML and MC family, she coughed blood and was hurt, her face disfigured... so that's all I remember... Oh, and OML family business was given to the sister...

20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She thought their relationship was strong enough . She did it show to Mc that divorce doesn’t matter , it’s just a label . She trusted her relationship lol . She did for the daughter she raised as she felt she could rely on her .