Question Spirit Realm, WDQK & LSG

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Spirit Realm: Are there any pets yet? Like the wolves or animal on the cover art?

Wu Dong Qian Kun: Did he FINALLY meet the girl he lost his V card too? (Censored for any minors reading)

LSG: Worth reading? The old cover art showed a girl with a giant wolf. Is there a Giant wolf? Is there a pet wolf? Tell me there is a wolf?!

2. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WDQK - Not yet, but it shouldn't take long for that (around a hundred chapters, I think). She heard of him again after the Something Battlefield, however, she didn't go meet him, and he too, because he knew - or felt (don't remember for sure) - that he was still weaker than her, since she was from one of the great sects.

Edit: Okay, my mistake '-' As Azure said, they briefly met around chapter 633~635
    Edit²: Looked again - one more time - he didn't go met her '-' 'Cuz she was indeed stronger than him

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Okuri Ookami likes this.
  3. azureAL

azureAL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Current chapters
    Spirit Realm: there was a pet a huge ice king wolf, it was a pet of a very powerful ally. As for the MC no actual/physicall pet yet.
    Wu dongqian kun: yes after the selection plot
    Lsg: yes its worth reading althoughno pet appeard as i last read it (160).

Okuri Ookami and Astaroth like this.
  4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding Limitless Sword God: To me it was just way too upsetting that the MC didn't take his adopted sister and get the f out of their clan because SHE is worried they can't escape, and has no idea where they could go, BUT the MC himself KNOWS he could take her and escape and he even did leave in his last life when he was an absolute crippled weakling that somehow roamed even the Devil Continent where he managed to make some prestige for himself to be allowed to join some clans there without a hitch. (Basically he stays in the clan to not make her worried??? Even though he knows what will happen to her in the future because of his past life!)

So then when there's the constant issue with his clan, one after another, where they blatantly try to get him killed and marry of his sister, already from way back he could have left and been on his merry way.

If you disregard that however then novel isn't bad, I've only read 100 some chapters and put it on hold, but at least so far there hasn't been any pet as far as I know.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wu Dong Qian Kun: he's seen the girl again but not officially met and talked to her yet.

6. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    Wu Dong Qian Kun: They meet again at around chapter 750

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  7. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    U want to read novels with pets??
    Read Pure Love X Insult Complex
    : P

8. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Would... as long as its not a JP novel. Pets are life

Spoiler warnings would be appreciated but i'd have clicked anyway lol thanks for the info. Not sure if I'm interested if there is no wolf tho I mean I dropped it once and only think of it from time to time because there was cover art of a big ass wolf.

9. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thought I would mention they will meet 9 chapter from now. It should be chapter 756.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  10. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the heads up I'd almost forgotten about this thread and was almost about to make another one lol thanks again for saving me time and effort not to mention actually remembering the thread