LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i kind like it when novels leave some characters behind not for dislike of the character or anything but just for the fact that it makes sense to do so like the MC is always going to go to new places with more and more powerful foes and such it really gives some believability to the MC actually having talent and accelerated cultivation speed after all it only makes sense that they would leave people behind them if that was the case. Especially when you think of the realm where the mc normally start on(typically a low one or even some ass end nowhere realm) where the people that are on the realm simply don't have enough compatibility with the qi or whatever its called in the novel to cultivate that fast after all in these novel the mc always smashes the hundreds of years old people who have been in that realm for well ages and can't break through due to their limited talent but then when it comes to the people related to the MC usually the girls all of a sudden they get a massive power up or something to follow the MC to the next realm. Some novels actually give reasons for when they can follow the MC like the people that cultivate fast in the low realms would also cultiavte faster in the higher realms due to more qi there etc. but what i think is bs is when the author gives "reasons" for them powering up but in reality they're just a plot convenience for example when they all of a sudden find some inheritance or something that allows them to go to higher realms or get picked up as a disciple of someone from a sect in the higher realms(this one can be believable when used correctly like you have to allow some disbelief when reading of course but it almost is never used correctly) these are really bad when they are repeatedly used in the same story. With all that said though in some cases these can be used in a way that is not bs like if the MC gives the person a technique that helps them or something else to assist them but if the reason for the power up is not related to the MC(which isn't to say they have to be from the mc) where they just all of a sudden come to find the thing that allows for the power up or get picked up by a sect just at the right time when the mc is about to leave the realm is really bad writing which points out in a way that the novel has no foward planing and no merrit of its own. I've one on long enough for you to get my point but now im back on track haha but yeah i completely forgot the chick but at least the author finished up her plot point i guess after all this isn't a case where its particularly bad in this instance.

Avenger likes this.
  2. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the excitement of the last arc, this seems ho-hum. I don’t think things will get interesting until the MC meets Father Terminator. But that may be a while.

3. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the combined races actually beat the heaven fighting race? I feel this is not the complete truth, because of how a certain human race character behaved after learning that Qin Lie is heaven fighting race descendant.

4. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this new invasion will end the same way as the previous one with the Asura Race and/or the Nether Race(s).

5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Lie screwed the whole world over with his curiosity. Gives new meaning to curiosity killed the cat!

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  6. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say the whole world, but at least the Prism Continent. They're definitely screwed xD

7. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    If he hadn't picked that stone someone else would have, it was inevitable.

8. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    But the cause wasn't from him picking up the stone. It was from him sending a soul fragment into the void, presumably to find out what was causing the phenomenon (of the rocks flying out), or if there were more stones there.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, that was what I was alluding to.

10. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO the spatial cracks seem like the baiting tactics, lure prospective idiots to collect the stones so that a bigger idiot will come along and probe the spatial cracks. It's still inevitable.

11. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    I reckon it would have been a stalemate so long as there were two groups trying to gain sole possession over the area and fighting one another over it, but I do see your point.

12. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang it, I thought there was a new chap.:blobcry:

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Weren’t there 5 new chapters today? I guess it depends where you live.

14. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday there wasn't.

15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    And another one will get roasted after overstepping her bounds.

16. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 554 - I'm still catching up. But I just needed to vent how unrewarding reading this is most of the time. Even after his personality melded together a bit, he still too passive a lot of the times things are going down.

In the graveyard of the gods, there were some cool moments where he acted and tried to defeat his enemies but most of the time, he doesn't end up killing anyone of worth. Any named enemy is killed off by other people and he's just twiddling his thumbs watching shiz go down.

The one rewarding thing I remember in this novel is when he unleashed all those frozen beast spirits or whatever they were and f'd up that place. But even at the end I think he didn't even wipe them out.

I'm just hoping that with the 200 chapters I haven't caught up with yet, something cool will happen.

“Hmph! Even Qin Lie is less reliable than this Gao Yu!” Luo Chen exclaimed coldly.

I agree Lou Chen, I agree.

17. Yamato

Yamato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Lie has matured some at this point so I hope he doesn't let that Shen Yue and Terminator Sect use him like a breeding stallion it's getting kind of old seeing him being tricked all the time lol. He already has Song Tingyu, Tang Siqi, Yushi, Lin Liang'er?(possible) he doesn't need another woman at all.

18. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it seems to me like it's a 2 way street. The Terminator Sect are trying to use him and he's also using the Terminator Sect, so I don't really have a problem with it. And lol, considering the fact that he never really tried to settle with only x amount of women, I wouldn't really be surprised if he started adding more to his harem.

19. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    If Qin Lie agrees to bang her without adding her to his harem, I see no harm done.

20. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Can he even breed with normal women? I mean he lives together with Song Tingyu and yet there has been no baby. There is a reason why his grandpa arranged for him to marry a girl from the Lin Family. Author has not made it clear how God Race look like, so we don't know for sure if Qin Lie is a Human with God Race Bloodline or if he is a pure blood. Going by his flashback, which clearly indicates Qin Lie's aristocratic background, he could very well be a member of a top lvl Gold Rank force which managed to acquire God Race bloodline or a pureblood just as easily.