Question Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Midnight2010, Aug 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol he got strong ofc he is much stronger after his awakening, but unlike other novels where it would mean he had become strong enough to destroy the world casually. here he had just gotten the right even including his base he builds up to become a big fish in a little pond.
    But the readers at this point have been shown the Ocean so i can only say he is exceptional in his age group.

2. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has killed above his realm time after time hell he did so just in the last 3 chapters against someone who has been at the summit of the verse before (obviously weaker now)

3. Nisem

Nisem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many spoilers in this thread :sweating_profusely: This devolved into trash talking popular harem novels in general

To the original question I would try reading like 100 or so chapters and see if you like it. My only complaint with the novel is that the cultivation and fight logic in general is so rigid it gets annoying. You'll see what I mean if you read. Other than that it was enjoyable

4. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good then.I just read SOTR so I'm familiar with the big,bigger,much bigger,much more bigger places that get shown when he gets too powerful for that current place.
    You mean the usual "It's absolutely,utterly,without a doubt impossible to fight someone even a little above his stage talk?Like mc early stage,opponent mid stage and the crowd booing "no way"?

5. Nisem

Nisem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that is exactly what i mean. Like the "we are both in the same stage but since i have x artifact i am unmatched under the x realm". More importance is placed on that aspect compared to other novels like say Martial World where mastery/enlightenment of techniques is equally if not more important. That can make even the most insignificant thing formidable rather than have a flashy cultivation method or expensive spirit artifact

6. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a jinx wherever he goes, the place gets in trouble soon. The same happens in god of slaughter. Not recommended.

7. H-GO

H-GO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any heartbreaking betrayal in the spirit realm?

8. Onamatopoeia

Onamatopoeia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when I read the synopsys which got me interested in the novel.

If you want to find out how the humans became the dominant race in this novel and how the mc fights his way through his unfavourable circumstances, you gotta read it.

There are quite some interesting elements, I think certain memorable scenes in a novel can make it worth reading. I think spirit realm possesses such moments.

To vaguely point one out without spoilering it, there will be a mysterious old man at the early chapters, he might become less mysterious later on, but it's very interesting to find out his real identity