Resolved Spiritual beast contractor mc transmigrates with a system

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lady Lullaby, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is BL. Ongoing fantranslation. I think I finished it via MTL. BUT i kindof forgot what happened

What I remember:
    the MC was a young man who transmigrates with a system to the interstellar (beastman?) world.
    His task is needs to take care of spiritual beasts(?). But then, he didn't see any spiritual beast during his initial years there... Years later, the system finally found him a way to do the task. He made MC sign up for a "caretaker" role of veterans who got sick / injured while serving the empire (/federation? Not sure). These veterans have actually gotten so sick / injured that they turned into their beast forms and sometimes even loose their conciousness.
    They all have specific needs to be attended to, and some energy stone they need to supplement their beast forms(?). And by instincts, the patients usually goes to areas where the stuff they need can be found...
    So there's a black panther?, A polar bear, a wolf, a monkey/gorilla, a kangaroo, and uhhh I forgot.

Also, the image of the novel was cats (black, and multiple whites) although, there was only 1 relatively feline of the team of beast-men. Though, the emperor was a Lion if I remember correctly

Note: the stuff I mentioned above might be a mash-up of 2 or more interstellar novels (one with the panda-saving backstory (I forgot the title, too... Can anyone remember? Though I might be able to find it in the recommendations list), and this one). I'm sorry , my brain cannot sort stuff properly. Please just list down what you remember
    Thank you so much

2. InnocenceInDeath

InnocenceInDeath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I Livestreamed Raising Cubs I became the Wealthiest in Interstellar

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  3. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much