Recommendations Spiritual energy rejuvenation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by slarbi, Sep 30, 2022.

1. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel like this earth is a bit fearsome where the MC reincarnates from before the spiritual energy on earth rejuvenates

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth - City Cultivation - this novel is banned in China, so has not been completed. It stops somewhere after MC leaves earth. Manhwa is continuing though.
    Earth - I am God - Novel can't be found on NU (unless under another title). You'd have to read this in MTL. In here earth has been attacked in the past and is slowly recovering when story starts. You only find out about this when story progresses. MC reincarnates every few hundred years if I remember correctly and doesn't remember previous lives or what his identity is. He only slowly starts to remember and find out about things as story progresses. Identity MC is only found out in the last chapter. Quite a surprise (for me at least).

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  3. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read that first one but always hated the MC he’s supposed to be like hundreds of years old but get toyed with so easily and acts like a grown baby also it’s almost as racist as legend of the mythological gene
    Second doesnt really fit I want the MC to use his memeories to his advantage