Question Spoil me please,Genius Prince’s National Revitalization from State Deficit ~ Right, Let Us Sell the

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Aurelias, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Aurelias

Aurelias Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only two volumes in but I just started. Is there any explanation for who Ninim is to the prince? Is there any romance between them?

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    It's left hanging for both,
    Ninim sure saw the Prince in romantic light,
    Though the Prince saw Ninim as his most important person, it's not clear whether it was romantic or not

3. joyshu

joyshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel has more flirting between mc and ninim then many harem novels with romance tags. i think the reason he wants to sell the kingdom is so that he can retire and live with ninim because i can see he loves her with their interactions. the reason he can't marry ninim is because their race is discriminated and so she can't be made an empress(i am telling from what all i read. it can be false but up till now i can only see him marrying her from everyone he met and even his adorable sister wants him to marry her)
    if they don't have romance i will consider stopping reading wns ever as even his younger sister is not shown in the cover but only he and ninim are shown.(those who want to know why i think in cover is ninim it is simply because she has white hair and red eyes which the author has described belonging to her race and she is the only female close to him from that race)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020