Chinese Spoiled By The Survival Game’s Boss [无限流]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Tofu Cat, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Tofu Cat

Tofu Cat dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 被逃生boss宠爱[无限流]
    Raw Link:
    linkhere.com
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    cuz it’s stunninnnn :aww:

the story is about an 18 year old girl who is about to die, but is saved by a bored god who brings people like her into a game, his game, where they play to extend their life as he watches the show.

Of course, that’s only if they win.

Should they get an excellent rating, they win ten days of life. if they get an average rating, the same goes. However, if they get a bad rating, either they enter into another round (if the previous round is still ok) to try make god even happier and win ten days of life or they die (if they’re boring).

there are missions and goals in each round. It’s usually considered a pass if they survive till the end, however the pass depends on how much they’ve contributed to the pass in the game compared to other players.
    The most important part is to entertain god, even if a player dies before reaching the end, as long as they
    a. die in an interesting way
    b. behave in an interesting manner
    c. something
    before dying, god will give them a chance to live on to entertain <__> further.
    Actually what ‘gender’ is god tho lmao in chinese there’s a 祂 for beings at a higher level of existence but there doesn’t seem to be anything in English for that. I call the god him bc that’s what he appears as (a human male) in front of mc, yet what can a TL use in the translation... ta?? the 汉语拼音??

cuz the female protagonist is:
    • calm :cookie:
      • like reallyyyy calm. unflappable even in the face of ghosts and other hair raising situations, and even when flapped, is only flapped for a few seconds before calming down again. Hehe, even in front of ml she’s caaalllmmm as hecc (most of the time), nearly heartless, but yeah if y’all like a calm female protagonist y’all will fall heads over heels in love w her. if I’ve got to give an example, I’d say she’s like the female version of the cold handsome rich CEOs stereotypes but smarter
    • cool :cookie:
    • intelligent :cookie:
      • !! mc uses her brain so much !! literally I died once when I saw this novel is author’s first and only completed novel so there’s nothing else to binge
    • gorgeous :cookie:
    • unaffected by people’s opinions of her
      • some mcs are ‘caLm’ but care like crazy about opinions and obsess w proving people wrong
    • knows to repay people back :cookie:
    • is kind, but not stupidly kind :cookie:
    • has a persisting morality throughout the story :cookie:
    • is not a busybody :cookie:
      • May advise others with a word or two but would absolutely never force others to act as she says.
      • Good cuz that way our mc wouldn’t always be diving straight into trouble lmao

cuz the novel:
    • is hilarious :cookie:
    • is well-plotted :cookie:
      • there is a plot in a plot in a plot. read to find out.
    • goes deep.
      • maybe only for me cuz my standard is just that low, but compared to other stories the things it touches on (bored god) is cool
    • perfect male lead :aww::aww::aww:
      • Seriously I’m in love.
        The perfect amount of shamelessness, brains, hilariousness. He doesn’t interfere with mc, is powerful, legitimately loves her (as in also does hugely good things for her without her knowing and without shoving it in her face for praise), isn’t rapey, will ask for her permission if necessary, is cute in not just his looks but his actions too while still being manly
    • good supporting characters whose characteristics vary :cookie:
      • u know how sometimes all of the mc’s friends are idiots. Literally, only idiot and worse can describe their actions and words. Well in this story, there are only wolf in sheep clothing, no malicious idiots jumping out to get their faces slapped
    • is completed :cookie::cookie:
      • that deserves a point in itself. have u never seen half written perfect stories *COUGH*top management*AHEM* that makes u flip a table in despair

there are more but this story is so good I can only remember the most outstanding parts lmao. or at least, outstanding to me cuz this story’s main character and her male lead are just so lovable I gladly ignore all the little inconsistencies and plot holes
    I’d literally TL it myself immediately if not for the fact that I’m an inconsistent update blackhole whose interest is only in reading rn

Description which sounds cheap and crappy and shoos readers away:
    别人的逃生游戏:
    “快逃!”
    “啊啊啊,我要死了!”
    “救命!救命!”

顾以安的逃生游戏:
    boss摸了摸她的脑袋:“乖,我们一起看戏。”
    顾以安:“???”
    boss微微一笑:“听,他们的惨叫声是多么让人心情愉悦。”

前面几个玩家一边惨叫一边慌不择路地滚了出去。
    顾以安:“……”所以我是躺赢么?

#我的逃生游戏好像哪里不太对#
    #每关游戏boss偏偏宠爱我#
    #可能我玩的是个恋爱游戏#

Other people’s survival game:
    “Run!”
    “Aaaaah, I’m going to die!”
    “Help, help!”

Gu Yi An’s survival game:
    The boss rubs her head, “Be good, let’s watch the show together.”
    Gu Yi An: “???”
    The boss smiles, “Listen to how their blood-curdling screams make one’s heart rejoice.”

The few players in front screamed, grasping for straws while rolling out.
    Gu Yi An: “...” So I’m just laying to win?

#there_seems_to_be_something_wrong_with_my_survival_game
    #the_boss_in_every_round_only_spoils_me
    #the_game_I’m_playing_might_be_a_dating_game

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  2. throwawaybthang

throwawaybthang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tofu Cat
    How much of it is horror lol i'm very interested but I'm a huge scaredy cat. Also, do they do the nasty? hahaha

Elliana likes this.
  3. Tofu Cat

Tofu Cat dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s not that much horror. Like, 6/10 ? Very little gore descriptions, mostly mystery x fantasy

No nasties unfortunately... there’s only one HinT of a nasty at the end, that’s the closest I can think of
    Sigh, in fact the leads don’t even do much PDA cuz this story is mystery focused, MC focused, the ml is there but usually in different identities to get to know mc better. He’s usually role-playing (not dirty kind) when they meet and hides under different identities when meeting Mc (even tho the gurl knows hahaha he tries to get close to her very obviously)