Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. shaza2495

shaza2495 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know anything about the second transmigrator in the enemy camp? I don't recall reading about it in the spoiler section.. If anyone knows, do let me know. Thanks :blobangel:

2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    its the one that MC knew from her real life, though they weren't in good terms. It was in the spoiler section...

Poor_Hero likes this.
  3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizun likes this.
  4. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we see the rebirth girl die...? At what chapter

5. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read the most recent chapter where the transmigrated girl went "head to head" with the ML. Does anyone know how this transmigrated girl dies? Which chapter she dies at?

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll try to summarize some of the key points of the spoilers about this chick, but mind you this just from right off the top of my head with zero fact checking. due to the fact i'm simply to lazy to link and quote each individual spoiler that was in the this thread. also note it might not be in order either.

- su jun has a history with BXX in their time - implied when they were younger
    - su jun is a transmigrator who came with their whole body
    - she slept her way to the top and became a lieutenant with chops to match it
    - after the war she become one of the Emperor's concubines within LH country, but she got really gnarly scars prior to this due to the war
    - she gets some doctors to force some rapid healing on her face seduces the f*ck boy Emperor and become his beloved concubine with real power in the court
    - she tries to get it on with LH
    - SJ manipulates the moronic LQZ in a scheme which results in LQZ being sold as a low rank prostitute with her tongue cut out
    - SJ kills all the doctor's who worked in her face
    - BXX helps one of the doctor's wife who came to try an expose SJ as the one who murdered all of them
    - Her face cracks apart and is exposed as the murderer
    - LH leads a rebellion to his buddy on the throne, and gets the excuse to lock up SJ and torture her
    - BXX comes and exposes herself as a transmigrator to SJ and reveals their history
    - SJ wonders out loud if all that she did was an elaborate scheme to get revenge on her
    - BXX laughs at her and says she pretty much in a Hell of her own making because she never respected lives others or people in general
    - SJ does something to try and attack BXX - cue YS busting and butchering her
    - Before she kicks it she says thatBXX came from the same place that she did
    - YS ghost's this bitch - then says she's one hell of a trouble maker - bitch be dead for real now
    - SY's body getting eaten up by some worm hole thingie and send her back to where she came from
    - We find out her daddy don't care about her; pretty much writes her off even after finding her dead naked body in a hotel and take care of his new kids?

govindec, Fuyuneko, clear and 6 others like this.
  7. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Savage. :blobfearful::blobwoah:

But seriously when did she die??? At what chapter??? Right now Ima holding myself back on stopping reading till shes gone....

8. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Luck, on that
    I think it's a possibility that she'll die towards the end of the novel tho, since Lin Qianzi is the first one to end up with her bad end
    I wish I can put this story on hold but I can't so I guess I'll keep suffering till the time she dies and then throw a victory party *sigh*

9. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link

The Heck The Story Became Unbearable.....

.... Need to work out EQ to MAX before Continuation....

Thanks for headsup!:blobsalute:

10. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter herione get bad end. And what chapter time travel girl die

11. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    whens the chapter gonna jump to ending???

12. silentkira

silentkira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember reading here in the spoiler area that Jiang Su-er" (LH's previous concubine, Third Madame, BXX helped her escape the manor with her soldier lover) baby girl would get together with LH and BXX's son in the sequel and that the girl is a useless damsel in distress that cries every time she's in danger and needs to be saved by the son always... is it true? is YES, what's the title of the sequel? if NO, please tell me so i can rest my poor soul. thanks

13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall there was that kind of sequel...

I think you confused it with the novel called The Eunuch is Pregnant which had a sequel as long as the original novel devoted to MC&ML's son and some girl that he met at the end of the original novel. That girl was a true damsel in distress that cried not only when she was in danger, but also everytime she met ML bc he was too frightening.
    I think the author tried to paint the girl as innocent and cute like the original MC but fail miserably.

14. silentkira

silentkira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for clearing that up

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that after having BXX as a mother he would tolerate someone so whiney. Especially since he would probably grow hearing stories about the LQZ.

Sabruness, Nokita and silentkira like this.
  16. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that, for one, Bad Xiang Xiu would never allow it...

Haha. That's exactly the cliche plot you see in shoujos. :blobwoah:

17. wishyuki

wishyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So new fan here;)! Is it ever stated how the emperor is finally defeated?

18. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Heng kicked him off the throne.

Hakuru likes this.
  19. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    no one find girl like mc who sacrifice everything for ml. She save him many times and even give up her parents and her modern time for ml. I like mc she was best, selfless and caring girl.

To bad she meet trouble ml. She don't find any peace after marry ml. There is his concubines who have to scheming mc and his ex fiancée. If she maary 2 personalty guy. She will find peace and live happy because he don't have rival and nor concubine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  20. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so since Song guy have concubine or in soon in future so therefore she will still battle in song household. But I def support second guy lead is Yu guy. He is so sweet but too bad that he is like "third lead" in story. Also this spoiler give a lot reasonable for ML do better later in ending like he only claim her as one woman in his household. Be honest this story villain have make no sense with ex-fiancee behavior. *its only my opinion :blobpeek:*

Since I surprise that I like ML most of time which odd that most similar ML always make no sense for MC fall in love with them.