Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did MC tell the General to lower his pants?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It was how she tried to seduce the enemy general LMAO

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she said that in front of everyone? Or was they in a tent or something?

4. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    In tent, but LH and SJ already there.. so well technically infront of her husband.

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    As prongsjiisan said, they were in a tent. The MC was stripping down and attempting to go for a seduce-and-kill of the enemy general. This was right after her failed escape attempt (she got loose but ran into the heroine being crazy and killing her child incident). Amazingly, she would have succeeded if her aim was a bit better and the general didn't have good reflexes. She drew blood and had the general swearing revenge on her. XD

Luckily before anything bad happens, her good hubby Long Heng burst out and got rid of the dude. :3

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...I don't know that MC is pregnant again in the later stage of war. I thought she just got cold in her belly...
    Ha.... MTL is really hard (+_+)

7. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    It was at the time when MC meet Su Jun. When The enemy general infiltrated thr camp and take su jun. He pushed MC, and MC got fell on her stomach.

LH troops think that mc was killed and very enraged. They attacked the enemy fearlessly. Not knowing that mc is okay. LoL

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Su Jun?

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Another transmigrated person. The MC know about her before as a 'sick' person...a total crazy spoiled princess type...

10. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    She's also a transmigrated person. The MC was bullied by her in their original world.

That's why when Su Jun was near death, she asked the MC if she's doing this for revenge. But the MC just told Su Jun that everything that's been done to her (Su Jun) was her (Su Jun's) own fault since she acted like those other generic transmigrated people who does everything that they like without thinking of the consequences.

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so what's SJ's identity in this life?

12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? I thought that BXX telling the enmy general to lower his pants is her provocation to him as to prove that he really was a man after her seduction failed? All those who heard was flabbergasted that a woman as beautiful as her can say such things.

su jun was a transmigrated character, or for me is a "transported" person as unlike BXX who left her original body in the real world with only her soul transmigrating to BXX body, SJ has her own body, as in it was her whole body+soul that transmigrated. Remember her end? Her body/corpse disappeared in front of BXX and allies then reappeared in the hotel where she disappeared before.

13. Myscatonia

Myscatonia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did MC realize that he likes ML?

14. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, when she was introduced she's a 'Lieutenant', or whatever, she holds a position in the Enemy Camp when the two countries were at war. Su Jun basically slept her way to power, sleeping left and right with powerful men. Of course, she was also talented enough to retain her position.

Events happened, then the Male Lead injured her face enough that it got scarred. Then events happened again, Su Jun escaped from to enemy to sneak into the Country of the MC and the Male Lead.

Su Jun sneaked into the Palace where Miss Lin was currently favored as a Concubine of the Emperor. She then incited Miss Lin and helped her plan ways to 'get rid' of the MC and ML. This led to the famous hunting scene where Miss Lin was exposed (aka everybody found out that she killed her own son, that she had sex with the enemy prince, and that she was passed around the enemy camp as a toy, this was revealed by a common enemy soldier who also 'tasted' Miss Lin).

After the Miss Lin event, we find out that Su Jun was treated by doctors to conceal/treat her face by orders of the Emperor. Su Jun became Su Guifei and was favored, she was so powerful in the court that the current Empress wasn't mentioned at all when the MC was invited in the palace by Su Jun.

Anyways, events happened again, the MC and the ML found out that Su Guifei was really Su Jun so now they had to find a way to reveal her to the citizens. They spread a rumor out that Su Guifei isn't really what the people think she is, that she's part of the enemy camp who got scarred in the face by the Male Lead. Su Guifei was threatened and decided to get rid of the doctors who 'concealed/healed' her face. The MC and the ML then spread another rumor that Su Guifei murdered the doctors in order to shut their mouth. The citizens then began to believe said rumors.

Eventually, while spending time out of the Palace. The MC 'cornered' Su Guifei, at first, someone (I forgot who) tried to get Su Guifei to rub her face with a cloth soaked in medicine. Su Guifei refused, stating that this cloth may be laced with poison, but then the MC revealed herself from the crowd, suggesting that the MC will try it herself first and also stated that if Su Guifei tries this and nothing happens then the rumors surrounding her will be dispelled.

The MC is already the Li Wang Fei at this point, no longer a concubine, so her words had some weight to the surrounding crowd (aka citizens who witnessed this event). So, the MC tried it first, nothing happened, then Su Guifei had no choice but to try it. When Su Guifei tried, the side that was scarred was revealed and then began to 'crack'. Su Guifei tried to accuse them that it was truly poison, but yeah, the people didn't believe this one bit since the MC tried it first and also a doctor tested it and stated that it's only medicine with 'Enhanced' effects. Meaning, her face began to 'crack' because the originally injured face was rapidly being repaired without giving the tissues the time to properly repair itself.

Anyways, it was chaos in the Capital and this Su Guifei was tagged with the word 'Murderer' by the Citizens. Eventually, Su Jun lost favor with the Emperor and was forced to flee disguised as a Eunuch because the Emperor wanted to kill her. However, the Male Lead won't let her get away.

By the way, in this part of the novel, the Male Lead was pronounced Dead. So, the Li Wang Household was sent away to another place.

When the Male Lead captured Su Guifei, his team tortured her while the MC is still asleep. The MC then found out that Su Jun is there, so she went to the room where they kept Su Jun. In this part, the MC saw the Male Lead, Song Jiao, and Yu Shu there, as well as Su Jun. The Male Lead attached a roped around Su Jun's neck, I think this is the part when the MC entered.

The MC wanted to talk with Su Jun personally, so the Male Lead and the other guys went outside. This is where the 'Transmigration' reveal happened. After that something happened that the Male Lead and the other guys rushed in. Su Jun tried to the Male Lead reveal that the MC was also a transmigrated person saying that 'This woman is the same as me, we came from the same place. You don't know the true identity of this woman.' something along those lines. But before Su Jun can finish what she was trying to say, someone killed her (I think she was decapitated, the Machine translation was hard to understand at this point), and I think it was Yu Shu who killed her? I was pretty confused at this part.

Yu Shu then stated that this Su Jun woman was shameless and tried to bring discord between the MC and the ML and something like that. But then, surprisingly, the dead boy of Su Jun was sucked into a black vortex that appeared beneath her dead body and then disappeared.

The Male Lead, remembering Su Jun's words about Su Jun and the MC being the same, immediately hugged the MC, in fear that the MC would also disappear. But the MC told the Male Lead that she wouldn't disappear and tried to comfort him. Then blah blah blah, things happened between the MC and the ML. Good things. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last we see of Su Jun was when the MC dreamed of what happened to the original Su Jun. It seemed like Su Jun transmigrated when she was checked in at a Hotel. So, when Su Jun appeared again in their world, it was in the same room that she was checked in. She was found dead and naked (since she was wearing ancient clothes) and, apparently, those ancient clothes weren't part of the luggage back in their real world.

So, the MC felt bad for Su Jun because her 'Father' has twins and already has a son, so that Father's grief/mourning was pretty brief... I really have no idea what happened here, or if that was a 'Father' or 'Husband'...? No idea, the machine translation was confusing, lmao!!~

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who cornered SJ was the wife of one of the doctors that she killed. Because of the rampant rumors about her being the killer, the widow wanted her prove that she was really innocent by rubbing the cloth to her face. The widow originally said that her husband, with secret methods passed in their family, tagged the murderer with a medicine and will show the murderer if the cloth's medicine was triggered. But it was actually soaked i think in blood sucking med/insects? Not sure, but the rest is what @Mikleo said.

lizabernal96 likes this.
  16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she really transmigrated? I was under the impression that she was transported to those world (incl. her body). That's why MC could recognised her, while she couldn't recognised MC (bc MC had different body than the one in the original world). And that's also why, when she died, her whole body disappeared.

Also the cactus didn't revealed it when it showed MC the "what if" scenario if she went back...
    While MC was pregnant, ML went to war. ML asked her to keep sending him letters. Then sometimes after she gave birth, it was time for her to went back to the original world. So her soul left her body. She was found dead later by the people of the residence. (no ruckus about her body disappeared or what so ever)

MIL kept her death hidden in fear for disturbing ML during the war. ML was suspicious that MC's letters didn't come anymore, so he asked his subordinates to investigate. ML found out and lost his will to life. In the battle, he got stabbed by a sword and before he died, he called MC's name.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  17. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link

About the Transmigration thing, I don't really put much thought in the literal word of Transmigration, Reincarnation, Time Travel. So, I just picked the word Transmigration for those people from Modern times who then traveled to Ancient times.

Also, about the 'Cactus What If' scenario, is that in reply to me? Sorry, I'm confused, lmao!!~

18. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, sorry if it was confusing, I was just proving that in cactus's "what if", when she died, her body didn't disappeared, that's why, they knew that she died (they found her dead body), not that she disappeared/gone from the wangfu.

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Yu Shu?

20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't he the martial art guy who has double personality?