Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The head of jianghu/wulin alliance. Actually Yu Shu was his other personality, his real name was Yu Kuang (or sth?). Yu Shu was his childlike personality based on his dead 5/6 y.o. twin brother.
    Yu Shu was very fixated to MC. And YK, because of YS's influence and experience, wanted to take MC as his wife.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought second ML is the one with the split personality?

3. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, it's that Yu Shu guy.

What made you think that?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mikleo

5. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    The Jianghu expert with the personality disorder that Scriptor mentioned is Yu Shu (aka Yu Kuang). Yu Shu is the Chief of the Jianghu and Wulin Alliance. That's what I understood from the machine translated version.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought they were one person. Lol

7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What when was this marathon sex happening? What chapter?

scriptor likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he does find out that isn't the actual case. Considering he becomes e****** in the end.

scriptor likes this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    According to mtl it seems that - that Lin chick was super jealous of MC. Can someone give me details on what situations this highlighted? Other than the smashing her baby thing.

scriptor likes this.
  10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    He? I'm sorry if I wasn't being clear, the "what if" wasn't shown to the ML nor was it ML's dream or hallucination.

It was shown in the MC (BXX)'s dream when she asked the cactus, what would happened if she chose to went back to her original world. After she saw what happened, I think she made up her mind to stay in that world instead.

About the heroine, LQZ, rather than jealous, at the beginning, she hated MC bc of the misunderstandings of her.
    She was picked up later by ML and was seen in the promiscuous situation with the jianghu guy. She actually had known that ML kept track of her whereabout, but just picked up her later when she almost do the deed with the jianghu guy. She blamed MC, bc she thought that MC tattled to ML that she run away with her cousin, causing ML to have bad view on her. But we all knew that ML knew about it bc he overheard it.

Then later, after she was raped by jianghu guy, the guy went to MC's room to threaten her to call doctor for LQZ. MC called the doctor and told him to keep it a secret, but later ML told LQZ that he knew that she was no longer pure. LQZ thought that MC told ML.

In fact, ML knew bc he was somehow the instigator of the whole incident. Lin family was begging ML to help protect LQZ, bc the jianghu guy had been bothering her everynight. He let her stay at one of his villa on the mountain, then he brought along BXX to sightseeing there.
    Originally, if he was being serious, the jianghu guy wouldn't be able to sneak in the villa. But he intentionally just put a few guards on her. They were mainly to keep an eye on LQZ, rather than keep the jianghu guy out. So ML had been aware of the jianghu guy's movement but let him do as he please as long as he didn't bother ML or MC.

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens in quite a lot of chapters lol, I've forgotten. Apparently even in the original!plot, Long Heng is a stud who keeps on going. He's said to have kept it up for 3 days (?) and thoroughly worn out the heroine. But in this current plot with our MC, our MC is the one getting worn out and then some. XDD

No huge amount of smutty details, ahahaha. Most of it is mentioned in passing.

lizabernal96 and lazynoodles like this.
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!! That's impressive - I guess if they left in the details it would have become a NC-17 PWP. I can see how sexually compatible in the heroine and the ML would have been in the original!plot.

scriptor likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute. He's more enthusiastic than 3 days?!? For realz?

scriptor likes this.
  14. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really enjoying this novel!! It's pretty good. So, what will Song Jiaoyue do for this time about MC?? After all she saved him, even if it were for others intentions... And how is SJ feeling now about her?? I want know what is going to happen next!!
    I really like more SJ than LH, I don't know why, but I always like more the "2ML"

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel the ML is actually charming this time. One of the few that truly are

scriptor likes this.
  16. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... Now? What do you mean by 'Now'?

The latest translated chapter or in future events? I mean, waaaay in the future...?

scriptor likes this.
  17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Weeellll.... In original novel, it was the '3 days' example. In this novel, you sorta assume they regularly have sex and then you have marathons occasionally when they (usually Long Heng lol) work out their temper. XD

I think at one point he wore out the MC so much that she got panda eyes and MIL had to remind her son to go easy a bit lol.

This is a huge spoiler...

To be honest, I liked SJ in the beginning too. But then I liked LH better. LOADS better.

At one point the MC is more open (still subtle as was the custom though) about her feelings and SJ knows. But he turns her down very harshly and MC is sad... I think SJ was her first crush when reading the novel and this was such a disappointment to her. ;-;

LH didn't know and was just confused over how sad the MC was. He really tried hard in his awkward virgin war god sort of way to cheer her up and MC started to see his cute points. Like the MC, I was super won over by how hard he tried even if he wasn't the smoothest guy. :3

Over time, LH and MC build up their relationship. It's very cute because they both try very hard. They eventually commit.

...Then SJ figures out he fell in love with the MC... and starts chasing after her... I can't make up my mind if he's dense or it's his timing that's so awful. Thankfully, after he's seen MC with ML enough times and she refuses him, he backs down.

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Song Jiaouyue seemed too idealistic and loved to live in denial. He's the guy who is constantly losing out on the thing he likes the most due to - reasons I guess.

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    When the MC confessed to him (SJ), I think it was said that it was her first time confessing to a man? So seeing how she got rejected hurt her to the core (plus now she thinks she can no longer be saved from her characters 'fate'). I think she also fainted not long after that? She cried tears when she opened up the lunch box seeing no reply back from him (after her confession). SJ heard and panic thinking it was his fault due to not accepting her feelings while the ML thought she collapsed due to being injured from previously getting hurt by using her body to shield SJ from getting hurt when he was attacked.

lizabernal96, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  20. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm one of the few who boarded the ship MC/ML from beginning till end. I know that many get the 2nd Male Lead Syndrome, and I do too to be honest. But in this novel, I really shipped the MC with the Male Lead because they have real chemistry.

I just loved the way the Male Lead didn't have any other women and stayed truly faithful to the MC. I just can't ship the MC and the 2nd Lead coz the 2nd Lead have other concubines, and it's even mentioned throughout the novel in some scenes that he had sex with them (even when he's already obsessed with the MC), especially with his concubine Yu.

I know, Ancient times = normal to have many women. But, that's what I liked about this novel the most, a faithful Male Lead who didn't stray even when he became the Emperor.