Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    That Su family just makes me at a loss for words. Tsk. And that moron Su Yan is one heck of a delusional, conceited, self-absorbed douche bag! Augh! I want him down! Badly!

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! I have now become an obaasama. Well, it'll take a couple more scores but the way this novel makes my emotion go up and down makes me feel I'm aging faster! Waaaaaa! Nyoooooooo! Curse that Su family! Trample that NXL! But seriously speaking, my work is freaking making me too busy! :(:sick: can I slack off? Please? Huhuhu!
    Thank you! I somehow regained my strength after making my brother cook for me. Harharhar! Since I don't know how to cook much. Harharhar *cough*

Toyo, Aiki and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday @Leilacus
    Sorry, I am late in wishing you.

3. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting off sleep to wait for new chapters! Ha! B-)

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 2 chapters out so far ahh just finished the first summary so I'm starting on the 2nd chapter now.

5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    ...and we circle back to SY and NXL being perfect for one another. The perfect match of two hellspawn.

Edit: lol, my brain is tired. all nighters will do that.

Lazy hypocrite, Aiki and alexfilia like this.
  6. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I am able to sleep happily every night just because of you. Sending loads of love and support your way!

Leilacus, elparis and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters :
    NXL had finished her social event so she when she went home, it was already late at night. Seeing familiar shoes by the door, NXL became happy. SY came back. Opening the door to the bedroom, she looks through the glass window. Sure enough, she saw SY standing by the balcony. She tells him that she had missed him. Feeling the soft body behind him, SY's body becomes stiff. He then turns around to see NXL and asks if she'd been busy. NXL nods and shows some distress. She tells him that recently, History and Starlight's side had been having frequent troubles, especially Starlight because NX had come back. Because they've spent a long time trying to prepare the "World" propaganda event, it got messed up, and HZX also had problems. She then mentions oh Yan brother, did you know? NX had come back! SY tells her that he has heard.

NXL's eyes dimmed. She guessed that SY certainly knows the truth of why NX had disappeared. She says in a guilty tone how she didn't expect that this year, her sister had just a big matter, unfortunately, they all didn't know about it and were unable to help. SY didn't reply, he just looks out at the dark night sky. NXL looks at SY's expression, she felt a inexplicable kind of strong uneasiness. At the same time, she involuntarily thinks how SY should of returned home from business yesterday but he had suddenly disappeared all day. Where did he go from the airport before going home? Was he really at the company? He didn't even come back last night. According to her, the company had not been busy recently. Because she had been busy these past two days, she did not pay attention to his whereabouts, she had just come back and was ready to make a phone call to his assistant but then she saw SY had come back. The thing she's worried about the most was SY already knowing about NX and the Zhuang's thing. After he knows NX's status, he'll also be the same as ZMJ.. One year ago, she had been aware of SY being strange. Because of the sudden disappearance of NX, her worries had ended, but now, NX came back... NXL felt more and more uneasy. Damn, why would she forget such an important thing and neglect SY's side! To Seizing the Su family is important!

Although she still has to deal with ZMJ, the reason that she is able to remain calm until now is because of her grasp over SY. Even if ZMJ has a opinion towards her again, as long as SY takes her side, then ZMJ has no way of being able to do anything, even if SHG personally steps in, it's useless. But now, looking at the man in front of her who has always been under her control, she suddenly lost her grip. Even at this moment, looking at his face gave her a strange feeling. From this man who had been completely submissive to her, Why is it when he looks at her, why does it feel different from the past? His heart is no longer with her, where did it go? NXL's eyes flash a trace of light. The next second, her eyes immediately turns red and misty as if she suffered great injustice. She fell into SY's arms and tells him that what should she do? She's so scared. Looking at the girl's panic and fearful expression, SY almost blurt out some words but held back. He asks what happened.

NXL cries while telling him that he didn't want her. Because of his guilty conscience, hearing this made his heart jump for a moment, he abruptly was unable to speak. Seeing SY's reaction made NXL feel like a basin of cold water splashed down on her. Her nails tightly pinched her palm. SY! He actually really had the idea! NXL's heart felt overwhelmed, her face showed more grievance. She tells him, Yan brother, do you know? No matter how hard she tries, grandpa will never look at her more, he even thought she had ulterior motives but in reality, she just wants to resolve the contradiction between her grandpa and her mother. SY absent-mindly tells her that he knows she has well-intentions. While looking sad, NXL continues saying she doesn't know what she did wrong, probably because the contradiction between her grandpa and mother is too deep, she had always felt closer to her mother, but grandfather actually recognized NX...

SY patted her shoulder. He tells her that this has nothing to do with her, it's probably because after all, NX is blood related to the Zhuang's. Hearing his words made NXL's complexion immediately turn white. She gives a bitter smile and comments yes, blood. NX is Zhuang after all. What can she do? Now that grandpa only recognized NX, she knows she doesn't deserve it but she's afraid, she's really scared. She continues saying Yan brother, did you know? Mother had already been dissatisfied with her because of her identity.. these years she had desperately worked hard to make her mother satisfied with her.. however, since the last time when her mother saw her aunt (MLL) with NX attending Mrs.Li's private party, her attitude changed. She's really scared. She's afraid that her mother-in-law hates her and will force her to leave him. NXL then broke down in tears.

She said nothing about SY's change of heart so she tries to look worried about the ZMJ trying to separate the two of them. Looking at the girl showing how she feared being parted from him, even though he had been thinking about his decision for a year, even if he already discussed it with his father, at this moment, he hesitated. He had originally prepared to speak out but in the end, he kept silent. He frowns and tells her to not think about it. The Ning's family life, the Zhuang's, and how NX is has nothing to do with her. It is not because of this that he decided to divorce, but in fact, he had determined his own ideas. But even if there is no reason for this, he will also make this decision. NXL in SY's arm cries. She sadly tells him that Yan brother, actually, she is really tired, but the thought of being able to be with him, as long as she has his love, she can tolerate everything because she is willing to.. SY's face becomes more stiff. His original firm heart began to shake, indeed, NXL had paid so much for him. However, at this moment, his feelings are different from the past, he had no trace of dismay, even looking at NXL made his heart full of irritability. At this point, his mind flashed a bright and stunning face. The strong desire to get that person made the man who had his emotions become chaotic due to NXL's crying face had stabilized a lot.

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, WanderG and 21 others like this.
  8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd chapter came out... I could be wrong but I think NXL is trying to tie SY to her via aphrodisiac induced sex night... why do author's constantly fall back to that cheap trope for a drug that doesn't actually exist in the real world...?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't like SY, I honestly hope he finds out and snaps at her so NXL could suffer more grievance. I prefer her not being able to get what she wants since we all know SY won't be able to achieve getting NX. :mad:

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuck, SY & NXL make me want to puke. T_T NX doesn't need these people in her life. NXL need to calm herself and need to accept the word "No". Why does the people in novel doesn't understand the word no & consent? no need to use weird & illegal method to get something that doesn't belong to u...

JennO, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  11. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I need fluff. I need fluff now. NXL fake face is annoying me and SY actually hestitant for her fake face. I Cant wait for him to wake up and make her suffer more as well as his own stupid self going to ruins.

Lazy hypocrite, Leilacus and Aiki like this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chapter came out.. I'll get back to everyone in awhile after I finish writing these up.

13. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really bad but I want something bad to happen to NXL that makes her unable to become pregnant. I think she deserves it since she planned NX's rape which got her pregnant. :mad: She doesn't deserve children, especially since she wants to use a baby as a tool. Also, if NXL and SY's downfall is inevitable, I don't want a poor innocent baby to be roped into the mess :cry:

But... if things go perfectly and SY sleeps with her, I'm pretty certain the author will make her become pregnant for drama's sake.

maiha-sama, JennO, zhieland and 6 others like this.
  14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm more disturbed by the way it's revealed that SY apparently sees the world in today's chapters than by NXL's fakery. NXL has been doing the fakery the whole time, so I'm not surprised by it, but SY, contrary to his public image, is totally like a male version of GZY. It's all about 'nobility' and 'connections' and 'status' rather than any real emotion. He thinks that NXL loves him (she doesn't really, but w/e), and despite that SY thinks she'll be ok so long as he leaves her some investments in the companies (History, Starlight, Ning International)...

15. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SY and NXL seem like characters straight out of Indian TV dramas. Want to tie them up together and toss them off a cliff.

16. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ...And I just had a fun thought about how NX reveals her marriage after SY divorces NXL:
    NXL: I'm pregnant! SY you have to marry me again!
    SY: Shit. I mean, yay!
    NX is revealed to be pregnant publicly, SY is shocked speechless
    NXL goes to confront her publicly, thinking she seduced SY and got pregnant
    NXL: You Bitch! how dare you seduce my man!
    NX: Wha? My husband got me pregnant...
    NXL: SY! You already married NX! But you got me pregnant too!
    SY: uhh... wha? but...
    NX: Why would I marry that loser? My hubby is LTX.
    NXL & SY shocked speechless

versai95, Allie, HoneyBee349 and 11 others like this.
  17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferably after lighting them on fire, but yes. throwing them off a cliff would be nice.

Lazy hypocrite and Toyo like this.
  18. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Seems like NXL has been drugging SY to do the hanky panky with her for quite some time. Funnily enough she hasn't gotten pregnant despite all her efforts. May perhaps, it's time for her to get a different sperm donator.

Edit: Would be funny if that drug she's using causes either her or SY to become impotent or infertile.

19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah! Called it! well, partially
    latest chapter reveals the name of the gang NXL contacts for dirty stuff is Solomon (所罗门), and NXL insists on NX getting killed immediately now. Solomon is the gang that NX gets attacked by and then counter attacks in LA around chapter 470

20. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ゚Д゚)<!!
    Su yan i hope yo get impotent! I feel uncomfortable dammit, dont even think about ning xi like that! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Ning xuelo want to rent people to kill ning xi?? In your dream!!! Well you will need to face LTX first dammit.. and I can't wait you come into ruin!!!!

(✓•ಠ益ಠ)✓•▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 - - - - *