Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen 2 chapter updates. Some short summary:
    • People have been cursing Ning Xi more after the 2nd video was released.
    • Han Zixuan went to a night party(?) feeling proud since Ning Xi's reputation plummeted and her days of popularity is rising again.
    • She wore expensive mermaid dress, getting attention from the journalists asking about Ning Xi scandal with Su Yan and about Ning Xueluo's pregnancy.
    • Han Zixuan was helped by the bodyguard to enter the venue, and immediately being surrounded by a group of artists who wanted to flatter her and was also jealous of Ning Xi.
    • Yin Youyou only looked at her being proud from afar, mocking her to be more and more proud until Han Zixuan cannot be proud anymore.
    • One of the artists comments about Ning Xi was also invited to the party, wondering whether she's coming.
    • Everyone think that Ning Xi won't come since she has become infamous now and has no face to appear in public.
    • Then a wave of noise came from the entrance, and Han Zixuan and the others saw Ning Xi walking through the red carpet in a beautiful black dress.
    • There were people who were jealous of Ning Xi, there were also people wondering why she can appear so proud and elegant like nothing happened.

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, Toyo and 14 others like this.
  2. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just think this whole rumor about ning xi and people actually believing it is just plain stupid :mad: i mean they only released the fact that su yan invited ning xi to starlight and left out the response of the other party (ning xi) then suddenly everyone exploding with the complete certainty that NX and SY have a thing o_O i am sorry, just because someone invited another doesn't mean they are having an affair! so if i go invite my cousin's boyfriend/husband to my place of work that means i am having an affair with him ? i am just trying to understand the logic here but i am failing :unsure:

3. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not just inviting but the water army that was employed which is driving the rumour.
    If one person says it its nothing but if 100000 people work only on it to spread then even the smallest thing will become a big scandal.

I am only sad why Ning Xi is not buying the water army.

4. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still, even if they keep yupping at it till they believe it doesn't make it true! they lack substantial evidence ! the only thing they have is just su yan inviting NX and nothing else! the whole thing is just blown out of proportion and NX could sue them for making up rumors with no concrete evidence and trying to ruin her reputation.
    god how i hate too much drama! most of the time i like to read modern day romance as opposed to ancient romance for the bit of realism and the familiar social structure and rules but it turns out that they are as unrealistic as their counter part ! really dissapointing :rolleyes:

5. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To add on your peeves, it's not like the first time that nx being accuse of false gossip. The people in this novel has goldfish brain, like how many times nx already painted with black rumours and everytime proven wrong? Don't people has memory and logic? HZX and NXL already proven to be green tea bitch and white lotus, and know both of them make gossip about NX, go figure. One thing that I hate about this novel it's the lack of logic and how stupid people behave including but not limited to the villain, protagonist and friend, and passerby.
    And me myself to let myself being tortured everyday by still following daily update/summary of this novel and get my blood pressure rise higher than empire state building :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

zhieland, akimisa, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    One more :
    - While everyone is gloating, NX looks unchanged
    - NX comments how this is a sponsored charity party, not her personal press conference
    - She tells them she can answer questions after but don't affect the event
    - People are disappointed but cannot refute her words
    - People surrounding HZX whispers and mocks NX
    - The event starts, NX is listening attentively
    - HZX looks at NX while thinking if NX has a trick planned since she's so calm
    - ZAR laughs while saying NX can't debunk their evidence
    - She continues saying NX has no way of turning things over, HZX smiles in disdain
    - YYY is sitting besides HZX and ZAR, she tells them she agrees
    - She mentally thinks that HZX is next to be finished
    - YYY is excited to see NX and HZX's beaten face

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, Toyo and 16 others like this.
  7. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the nanny car in which HZX was having sex had a rearview or side mirrors in which YYY was caught taking the video. It will be exciting if she was masturbating while looking at the two people's sex.
    She will take up the name of exposing HZX and the whole world will think so and Star entertainment will drop her without any option.

zhieland likes this.
  8. l3v1n33

l3v1n33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the updates;)

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. srvdas26

srvdas26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 more chapter is out... Summary plz n any chance of more chapters tonight?

10. srvdas26

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't look like there's any note by the author... Plz confirm

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Only can do short summary due to studying ahh.
    - An auction was occurring, someone bought something for 5 million
    - The auction is over, this is the end of the charity event
    - The host thanks everyone for giving their support for children with leukemia
    - Once the applause end, no one left, reporters and guests all look at a certain direction
    - Not even waiting for NX to stand up, reporters go to her in fear she'd run
    - They ask her if she can answer questions now
    - They ask why she came to the charity party, will she remain in the entertainment circle?
    - They start to question her about NXL and HZX
    - NX looks at them with cold eyes and sneered
    - Watching NX not speak, HZX's eyes flash a trace of malice
    - She suddenly says out loud how she hopes NX keeps her promise to answer questions
    - She also comments how NX should apologize to those she had wronged
    - People begin to agree with HZX, they believe NX should take some responsibility for what she did
    - They start to comment negatively about her and compare her to HZX

Can't wait to see everyone's face once HZX's video is exposed. :mad:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  12. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH, im waiting ningxi statement here, and here the author dragging it more for the response of the hater... Hope today chapter is not the last chapter update...

13. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    One more :
    - HZX pretends to be disappointed and says how she had respected NX
    - She comments how wrong it is for NX to seduce a married man
    - She tries to look like she wants justice for NXL
    - NX sits there leaning while watching HZX's speech and smiles
    - NX comments explain what? She'll give her an account
    - NX looks towards XT
    - He goes on the platform, everyone watches XT while whispering
    - They start talking bad about XT
    - HZX and ZAR coldly watches XT, they see him talk to the host
    - They turn on the projector
    - On the big screen, it shows a hot video, reporters cough up a mouthful of water
    - A startled actress drops her mirror
    - People begin gossiping
    - They question what XT is doing
    - Someone comments is this the wrong U drive? His tastes are heavy, people begin laughing
    - HZX is in the corner and felt as if she was struck by lightning
    - She goes crazy and wants the video to stop
    - The screen shows a girl wearing a sexy black underwear while having a joyful expression
    - People realizes it's HZX and YXD!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  15. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter released.
    HZX spoke high words of how Ning Xi is destroying NXL's life, she asks for an explanation.
    Ning Xi gives her an explanation,

zhieland likes this.
  16. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    From cold goddess to gain popularity during the voting she became SEXY goddess with her dance.
    Now with the performance with "Y"XD she will miss the "Y" and become a SEX Goddess

17. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one thing to add here. The auction took only 2 hours, but at the end even the auctioneer was hurrying things up, everyone wanted the event to end. When it ended everyone was relieved (so they can now go interrogate NX...).

18. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be surprised if Star entertainment helps her speak out of this as Su Yan is the head. So she can only use her money to buy water army to help her divert the attention.
    But she is without a thread of cloth and sucking an black thing. While Ning Xi is with full clothes and is drinking wine in the video.
    I will be surprised if water army can fight for an hour!!!

19. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    the thing is, NX, or rather LFX, was fighting with the water army, alongside NX's fans of course, but momentum was against them because the accusations are that bad.

Of course, they have no evidence of actual fact other than SY approaching NX and NXL's word. I think that in this case, the video of NXL actually had more weight than the video of SY approaching NX, the second video just seemed to confirm the first. After all, usually if the wife makes accusations the wife has some proof, and the way that NXL was talking in the video, it misled people into thinking she had proof...

The problem of course, is that NXL is full of shit. But the human brain is funny like that, once sympathy kicks in we tend to ignore some information. Lots of people don't do the calculation of 'well, she's lied before, she's probably lying again', they just see 'pregnant, married woman accusing hot sexy lady of affair with husband? Yeah, probably legit' and then even those that did the calculation to see that NXL's lied before would have to shut up in the face of a skewed video that hints at NXL's accusations being true.

It also helps that this was all released Online, no journalistic integrity necessary to verify facts or get a statement from NX.

20. srvdas26

Reading List:
    Link
    Haan Zixuan ruined(y)