Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, not quite the right thread to ask this question on. Since you've asked though, no, it doesn't look like the HM translations of Blazaria are removed. I think they did update the URLs used though, causing some old URLs not to work properly, so that may be the cause of the issue you're seeing. For example, The first link below doesn't work, but the second does:

https://amateurtranslations.com/2017/06/28/chapter-238-she-is-very-good/
    https://amateurtranslations.com/chapter-238-she-is-very-good/

The difference being of course, having the date in the URL. So, I think if you have the date in your URL you can just remove the date part and the url should work.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  2. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 may I explain this part? There was a pun intended here.....this is the word ‘影后' which literally means "Shadow Queen"
    “到底是谁说韩梓萱的演技不如宁夕的?韩梓萱简直是这娱乐圈里真正当之无愧的‘影后’!”
    pinyin :“Dàodǐ shì shéi shuō hánzǐxuān de yǎnjì bùrú níng xī de? Hánzǐxuān jiǎnzhí shì zhè yúlè quān lǐ zhēnzhèng dàng zhī wú kuì de ‘yǐng hòu’!”
    "Who was it who said that HZX's acting is inferior to NX? Han Zixuan is simply really worthy of the entertainment circle's 'shadow queen'! "
    If you understand what a shadow does then you do get its intended pun! This word "影" could mean either movie or film or shadow. See the way how the author used it as a quote...‘影后’

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me the titles of these cover pics?

4. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's footnote: 大家稍安勿躁,我也捉急想赶紧码字,后面全是很重要的情节,可在外面跑实在是没状态。今天的飞机回国,太晚了所以在机场附近住了一晚,在酒店休息了一下,12点就开始写了,写到凌晨4点也就写了一章。都是我的错,大家都不要吵了,伤和气/(ㄒoㄒ)/,明天我就能回家调整了~~
    Everyone seems to be somewhat a little impatient.
    I also want to catch up with the numbers { she probably meant the number of chapters that she needs to write}
    The following chapters contain significant/important plots.
    But because I was out of the country, my condition wasn't in the best form.
    I just landed today and because it was too late, I spent the night at the airport hotel.
    I started to write at around 12 midnight and by 4 am, I only finished 1 chapter.
    It's all my fault, so everyone do not be noisy/squabble.
    Tomorrow I can go home already and will make some adjustments.

HoneyBee349, poirot11, cahmil and 8 others like this.
  5. SweetMom

SweetMom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor HZX hahahhaha...i always love her manager being on fire hahahahha

zhieland likes this.
  6. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she writes this big of a footnote it will take four hours to finish the chapter.

zhieland likes this.
  7. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    where in the signature you mean? you can just click the pic, there the link attached, some have a TL and some are not ( the link that have a TL I forward it to NU page, and the one that still not TL yet, I forward it to the original page), still reading all of them, cant rated it yet...

8. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yeah, i read their comment in the original page there so many people miss her, her HM page is full of complaint yet in the last word they say that they are missing her, some people answering them patiently saying to be patient cause the author is going abroad....,

munchin likes this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

Shadow Queen, huh? Hmn...if I think about it...It means she's the queen of copycats since shadows copy what the real one does. Right?

10. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ready for more XB. There really hasn't been much screen time for him since NX woke up from the coma.

Kittsune, w3irdg3m, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  11. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAH!!!.. NING xue lo in your face!! that dog shit.... the new chapter truly not let me down o(≧▽≦)o

12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    woah!!! there's new chaps? just one chapter or many?

13. l3v1n33

l3v1n33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2chapter so far

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it's 4 new chapters. Going out soon so I'ma just do quick bullets.

l3v1n33 likes this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh Ima just wait for a summary...my brain needs rest from mtl for a bit hohoho~

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    First two :
    - People start saying how blinded they were, they demand HZX to leave the entertainment circle
    - Before HZX's camouflage was perfect, now people are angry and shocked
    - HZX's hair was messy, her make up was messed up, her luxurious dress was crumpled
    - She constantly keeps saying it's not her it's not her
    - ZAR screams for security and threatens to call the police, she gets hit in the head with a water bottle
    - Major media already released news about what's happening on the internet, it was also live broadcasted
    - Everyone on the internet saw the sex tapes, they were having a uproar
    - NX is watching from the computer, she calls HZX useless
    - She gave HZX a knife yet she still messed up, ZAR calls NXL, she directly ends the call
    - She feels the waste is useless to keep, but her purpose has already been achieved
    - She picks up the phone and tells the person she gave them the money, don't forget their task
    - Back at the charity event, people started shouting for NX saying she promised them for an account
    - They start asking her if she trying to change the topic about her seducing SY
    - Everyone suddenly remembered about it, they start demanding for answers
    - Some comment how she deserves no sympathy, she deserved to have her resources robbed
    - They find her more vicious than HZX, she doesn't even want to apologize to a pregnant woman in public
    - They start to demand NX to leave the entertainment circle
    - People are shouting, exits are blocked, YYY is silently watching in excitement
    - She's glad she no longer needs to give HZX face, she feels her popularity will reach it's highest
    - HZX hides in the corner while believing NX will also be over
    - While everyone is in chaos, NX is casually sitting as if nothing was wrong
    - Reporters get angry at her calm appearance, they demand for the truth and for her to apologize
    - They start to comment how they should permanently banned NX

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, WanderG and 15 others like this.
  17. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link

the netizen is complaining about HZX saying that they are generous enough to back her up ( something like speaking for her, about she is pure or innocent not like ning xi) they are blind if they still speak for her after the video release the netizen in forum and all of the media saying and angry to her shouting and asking her to leave the entertainment industry.

Han Zi Xuan appearance is messy, her hair, makeup, her dress is crumpled even her high heels is broke off, she keeps denying that it was not her.
    Han Zi Xuan and Zheng and try to go out from the venue, don't know who is, there is even someone throwing a mineral water to her hitting her head making her scream.
    the whole scene becomes chaos
    now is the internet era, unlike the past need to wait the next day for the news to appear in the newspaper making the scandal known.
    when the scene is happening, all of the media is shooting it real time and releasing to the internet.
    Yi xudong and HZX affair is happen to be displayed on the big screen, and that HZX and YXD affair is spreading all over the corner, the whole network is in uproar
    Su House, Master bedroom

Ning xuelo face is black looking at her laptop, she was furious
    "Useless!!!"

She hands the knife (the gossip) to Han Zi Xuan, she should be able to mess things up, even her important ploy will handle and crushing ning xi.....simply a waste!

At this time, Ning xuelo phone is ringing, the caller ID displaying Zheng anru name.

Ning xuelo indifferent looking at the screen, not hesitating to directly refuse (disconnected) the call.

when this video out, Han Zi Xuan career is definitely over.
    This waste, if keep will be no use.
    anyway, her purpose has been reached.

Ning xuelo took a deep breath, picked up the phone, calling, when it reached the other side, she was extremely unhappy " I spend money is to let you watch the fun? don't forget your task today! No matter what happens, can not let her off!"
    "Yes, director ning, you rest assured, Ning xi cannot afford to run, making you look good!"

"Best of all!"

the scene back to the charity banquet.

when everyone shouting to Han Zixuan and Zheng Anru, suddenly in the crowd someone is shouting
    " Oh, a dog bite the dog! Ning xi, is this your mean to give us account?"
    "Han Zi Xuan even to kill and burn; murder and arson, with your thing, have anything to do? is it able to change that you are seducing Su yan, forcing/ sacrificing Ning Xue lo a pregnant Woman?"
    heard the talk of reminder from the reporter, the crowd suddenly turned their attention to where ning xi takes a seat.
    "what is it? divert attention? play us as a fool?"
    "this kind of person is not worthy of sympathy, she deserves that Han Zi Xuan snatching her fans and her resources!"
    " I watched ( i think) that she is more vicious than Han Zi Xuan, even a pregnant woman are not even spare, and after the scandal was found, not apologizing for the public account, rather pulling other as a scapegoat, this kind of character is truly amazing
    !"

18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean NXL? But still, thank you!

And now there goes the crowd...trashing NX. Ah well.

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank ya! Fixed. NX is showing them a clip of when it was her SY and TN as her evidence.

20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    The one from when she was at the school?