Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Last 2 :
    - NX looks extremely cold at the reporter, he feels a very dangerous chill and became silent
    - He found his vest wet and curses how she's just a actor, he has nothing to fear
    - NX's cold eyes looks at the live camera, the camera man holds his breath
    - Her eyes look as if it wasn't looking at the camera, but as if she was looking at someone
    - NXL who was waiting to see something happen to NX feels a chill
    - The moment NX says "as you wish" a voice can be head in the ballroom speaker
    - It was a conversation between TN, NX, and SY when SY wanted to talk to her in private
    - Because it was night, the video shown is very dim, they can see 3 people
    - Audience are shocked when they hear SY say "can we start over again?"
    - People were confused and listens to SY continue, they hear NX sounding very cold
    - People realize the man in the video was SY! He was confessing about when he cheated on NX for NXL
    - Everyone is stunned, it was NX who was betrayed by SY and NXL and was force to separate
    - SY regrets, stalks NX, and even used her little brother just to meet her
    - Everyone is shocked by NX's cold response, they went silent, even the reporters were speechless
    - People realize how because of SY and NXL's affair, they betrayed NX and made her despair so she left abroad and became an actress
    - People comment how NXL not only robbed NX's parents, but also her boyfriend and forced her to be deserted
    - NX wanted to start afresh but was suppressed
    - NXL even tried to frame NX and get Starlight to block her, fortunately Golden Age took her in and cleared her name
    - They also comment how NX did things on her own, NXL relied on her family, NX is a pheasant who changed into a phoenix!
    - NXL has everything and wouldn't let NX go, they all almost misunderstood NX!

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. It was when she was comforting TN telling him it's alright before he left them alone.

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    wait...so NX took a video of SY when he came to talk to her at the park?

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's a school campus so I'm assuming there should be CCTV.

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness gracious! NOW they say that...

*sprays insect repellant all over the place* *sprays light perfume all over the place to remove the stench of these people*
    *throws confetti with a bang*

NXL, there's more coming for you!
    NX, you just had to wait for this for you to end her...but oh well, end is end though I'm not too satisfied yet.

I wonder if the people knew that NX is just high above there, would they throw these rumors to her? LOL These people need to fear for their lives hohoho!

6. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be her bodyguard.
    To let LTX know when unknown men approach her.
    Just speculation

7. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CCTV's won't be able to capture sounds that clearly. But you may be right.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh that's really satisfying! Finally SY and NXL have been revealed to be the slimy cheaters they are :giggle: Now... if only NX prompted SY to mention the drugging~ that would have been too perfect (y)

Seriously though, even in whatever delusional world the Su's live in, they should realize from this incident that no way does NX still love SY if she's able to expose him like this. I wouldn't put it past them though~ They think the world revolves around them so they must be dizzy in the head. Maybe they'll try to save their reputation and do the "right thing in the public's eye" and marry NX :sweating_profusely: Hope their stocks drop! :mad:

Edit: Also this is the Nth time that the public has tried to oust NX from the entertainment world. Thank gosh her fans were loyal this time but hopefully the general public can gain some sense of her character. :rolleyes:

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    SY is foolish for thinking NX still loves him even though everyone can see how cold she was responding to him while NXL is an idiot for thinking NX wouldn't bite back after all of her failed scheming. Curious to see what the Ning's will do now that their son-in-law just slapped their face and tarnished their beloved pheasant daughter's name even further. Chances are it'll affect both Ning's and the Su's stocks.

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    One more chapter up!! Can't post cause I'm about to go to class ahh. :sweating_profusely:

11. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    leave it to me, btw i need to make it short or all chapter TL? dunno why i try to make it short but then i tranlate it full :sweating_profusely:

12. cahmil

cahmil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chapter was released.

vsukio, Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  13. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    - they are relating the whole scandal, and after that realizing that the truth is extremely frightening
    -they think ning xuelo is innocent, but she was simply a bitch they are complaining and mocking what an inspirational goddess, all she have today, she can get everything is obviously all of that because she snatches ning xi belonging.
    - they are remembering Ning xi life experience, saying that she was the true daughter, she was forced to go and cannot return, she thought she finally can encounter true love but she got betrayed by both of them
    -ning xi never used her life experience to gained sympathy, but quietly rely on her own strength.
    -instead, there are people robbed her father and mother and even her boyfriend is not enough.
    - NXL stare at the screen, her original pure face completely becomes hideous
    - she repeat SY words on the video
    - su yan word out to the media, netizen is discussing it, now people around the world know that su yan is the one stalking ning xi, and is trying to divorce NXL because of ning xi
    - NXL shouting and say she want ning xi to die
    - Reporter surrounding ning xi around asking her how NXL intervened her relationship with Su yan.
    the reporter say again," from the conversation can be heard that Su Yan is regretting, and even for her want to divorce NXL, do you want to repair the relationship with su yan? "
    and other reporters say, " Ning xi starlight has been trying to dig you up, will you choose to leave? after all let aside from all personal factor, starlight strength than golden age is more favorable is not it?"
    - for her personal matter Ning xi is not giving them an answer, she said
    " taking advantage of today, to all the media friends and colleagues, please become a witness"
    hear her voice, all of them waiting for ning xi next words.
    Ning xi look at the direction of the camera and say
    " I, Ning xi, today vowed will live as a golden age people, until death, and becoming a ghost??. As long as I still in the entertainment industry, will not leave golden age, life or death, to advance or to retreat"

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Ivivivi, Toyo, mastemind05 and 16 others like this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Golden Age isn't in such in an unfavorable situation, right? But it's normal for them to ask this of NX. They are 'reporters' afterall but what would they do if they knew NX's connection with the very BIG BOSS of GA...I sneaker at their innocence. Hohoho~

15. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it should be ZAR calls NXL, not ZAR calls HZX :p

This part is brilliant. I'll give a bit more detail here because it really deserves it.

Hearing SY's word, the media and crowd's discussion, NXL's body violently shakes, her sharp nails pinch the meat of her palms, and red blood drops fall to the floor.
    What small three superiors! (see note at bottom)
    SY like me, loves me!
    NX is the one trying to destroy their marriage of the small three!
    NX is the shameless one grab her men's slut!
    Now, people around the world know that her, NXL's man, stalked NX, even for NX to divorce her.
    The humiliation was about to drive her crazy.
    "Ning Xi ... ..."
    Ning Xi!!!
    How dare you!
    I want you to die!!
    I want you to die!

Did some digging and here's what's meant by small three:
    Small three (Insert a third party in a married family)
    Small three, is popular through the Internet a word, is a contempt for the third party .
    The meaning of a third party in Chinese law refers to the abandonment of the three views of morality, with their own personal preferences, wantonly involved in other people's emotional life, destruction of the original husband and wife, family relations.

edit: I could be wrong but I think the line 'What small three superiors!' is NXL referring to the media and such calling NXL a small three. As in, what do you mean I'm a small three!

16. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    they are not *smug* (つ≧▽≦)つ
    after this, they will more flourishing with Xiao bao blessing... lol

you can say it is a third wheel, for small three.. but yeah a third party more suitable?

(・ω<)☆

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    10 min class break ahh writing up a short summary for the latest update.

18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I could, but I can't think of an english equivalent that really works here. Third party / third wheel doesn't really encompass the whole meaning in my opinion. I suppose something like 'homewrecking mistress' might be the closest, but then it loses the charm of being internet slang... I'm just gonna leave it as is since I gave a definition of the meaning of 'small three'

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    XT this chapter though :ROFLMAO:
    • NX's words caused a uproar, her words indicate she rejects SY's invite and will never be with him!
    • Fans scream how they love NX
    • She has been slandered but remains undefeated
    • XT who was nearby was so moved he almost cried
    • LJL who just saw the live broadcast cries out
    • Finished, NX nods then leaves, people move to make a road for her
    • No matter what slander people say about her, she always remains strong
    • Such a woman, what kind of man can match her?
    • HZX watches her leave in daze and sits on the ground
    • She never thought this was the truth, now she's all alone
    • YYY was in disbelief, how could this be! What about her?!
    • HZX and ZAR will know she's involved, Starlight will never let her go!
    • While excitedly walking to the nanny car, XT tells LFX did you hear?! The queen says she'll be with me from life to death!
    • LFX mouth twitches. He pushes XT while thinking he's too passionate
    • Her words were obviously for the boss!
    • XT was too happy to get angry about the push
    • He thanks the paparazzi
    • Apparently someone followed NX to the Uni and recorded the incident but was captured by the bodyguards
    • He didn't expect this to be so useful, NX only approved of using it because it involved Golden Age
    • XT opens the door for NX, YYY comes running questioning XT
    • XT asks her if she needs something, YYY tells him she wants to talk to him
    • XT gets NX and LFX to leave, NX looks out the window, LFX assures her YYY is not XT's opponent

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that it's LJL who cries out here. Mostly because of the dogfood he was just forcefed, since NX's meaning of never leaving Golden age also means 'I'm never leaving LTX's side'