Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it'd depend on how far along ZLY is into the pregnancy, since the gender of the child is somewhat important. After all, if the child is female NXL might not act because a newborn female won't shake per position since a newborn female heir isn't anywhere close to being as valuable as a fully-grown "heir." However NXL might get spurred into action, if she finds out that the Nings are expecting a legitimate male heir.

zhieland and akimisa like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Im hoping for them to lose their only heir and for NX to assist her aunt on taking control of the Ning's company by gaining higher stocks that NXL. Although it may be a weak punishment for them, I rather see NYH lose what he worked so hard to get but in the end lose it all thanks to his real daughter that he pushed away.
    I might be remembering this wrong but I think NYH said they can determine which sex they want via surrogacy. It's also true in the states but in some other places, it's illegal to do so. Plus, NYH wanted a child of his own flesh and blood. Remember how he thought when he saw a picture of NXL next to her blood mother?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  3. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yes, IVF fertilization does allow you to choose the gender of the child with a 99% accuracy, however gender selection is illegal in China. So I assume the Ning couple is either hoping to get lucky or went somewhere else where gender selection is legal.

4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    It was likely the latter. IIRC NYH mentioned 'overseas' medical capabilities or somesuch when he first talked to ZLY about making another child.

5. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    HZX cannot believe that someone is dared to slap her, covering her face she exploded " SLUT!, You dare to Hit me! Who are you actually dared to hit me"
    YYY sneer at her
    " Ha...... Ha Zixuan! that's what I'm talking about! Who are you! You are a malignant tumor on entertainment circle, Ning xi imitation, everyone is shouting to kill the mistress (third party), Is it a sister of the stars?"
    "A shameless goods! What's with all the pressure on my head all day! I'm telling you! I've had enough!"

"Yin Yooyou! can You repeat! Who do you think you are! You're just a dog around me! ”

The two of them shouted, and finally pulling each other hair

several people surrounded them and finally pulled the two people apart.
    "Shut the hell up!" Are you going to rebel?" Wang Hao Jun exploded.
    Originally this time to bring down Ning XI, Han Zixuan and Starlight will have no rival, so he also no longer have to worry
    Who knew that it ends up being like this.
    Ning xi Clean her reputation, Han Zixuan was exposed to such A big scandal.
    Because of those two videos, Han Zi Xuan is completely ruined, So many resources are all gone, falling, broken, no room for redemption, he can only watch the STARLIGHT entertainment stock plunged.

When He learned from Han Zi Xuan, that those videos were given to Xu tao by his own company entertainers, He really wants to slaughter someone.
    " Yin YouYou do you know what are you doing? How much damage has it caused to the company? Do you have any professional ethics in your eyes!!! Wang Hao Jun filled with anger venting it all to Yin YY."

Facing the wrath of Wang Hao Jun, Yin YY face is full of sarcasm, She sneers " when HZX is big and domineering, in the beginning when the company digging us up to Starlight, How come you don't want us to lose? To be blocked or to hide, As you will! Anyway, this circle, I've had enough! ”

Now, she finally understands, her original treachery, jumping (changing company) for Starlight is how ridiculous.
    If she had not betrayed golden Age, How can she fall or end up like this?
    At this moment, she finally regretted, after seeing everything, She finally realized the true meaning of the sentence.
    But now, it's too late to say anything.
    Yin Youyou took a deep breath, Regardless of the broker's blocking, she Directly slam the door to leave, isolating Wang Haoujun Roar and Han Zi Xuan curse Behind.

At night

Ning Xue lo because of sudden abdominal pain, was sent to the hospital.
    At the moment, Ning Family and Su family have already known what happened at the charity dinner.
    Zhuang ling yu was trembling with rage, "Zheng Minjun!" Su-Hong-Guang! how did you teach your son! If anything happens to Xuelo, I will never let you go!"
    Zheng Minjun originally because the matter when Su Yan wants to divorce Ning Xuelo is known, she's a Lil bit guilty, Now hear Zhuang ling yu scolding her precious son, Almost sprayed her directly.

What is wrong with Su Yan? wasn't her daughter who was hooking up with Su Yan. if not how can Su Yan Break up With Ning XI?
    if it's not because of Xuelo, They were already in-laws with Zhuang Family.
    This time, if it hadn't been for Ning Xue lo crying and talking in front of that little entertainers,
    How can it be sent to the internet, now Everybody knows this matter, Su Family reputation is losses because of her.

Note: Friend, I TL this chapter, the next chapter please someone writes the next chapter summary

:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Ivivivi, jojooxxx, Toyo and 16 others like this.
  6. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have a go at the summary for chapter 2027.

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it, I've been distracted today and didn't notice it hadn't been summarized yet lol.

Just to clarify here, the 'dealer' is actually the Zhuang Family. The chinese word for Zhuang is translated to banker / dealer by Google / Bing.

8. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2027 Pushing the Pot

· Ning Xue Luo is already pregnant with the Su family’s progeny. On top of that they know it’s a baby boy. It’s better for the Su family than having a descendent through the illegitimate Su Xun.

· Zheng Min Jun soothes things over saying they all know Su Yan’s moral character and cannot fault him, that it was Ning Xi who deceived him in secret (there seems to be an insinuation that Ning Xi purposely sought him out to do that). She goes on to say that Ning Xi to gain an advantage splashed this affair all over the internet to let the Su and Ning families be at odds with each other. But Zheng Min Jun inwardly was unhappy as Ning Xi refused them, as well as there’s the missed connection with the Zhuang family (bankers). She pushes all the blame on Ning Xi and mentally dismisses her as being an actress.

· At the mention of Ning Xi, Zhuang Ling Yu gets more upset and goes on saying Ning Xi just won’t let them off nor let off Ning Xue Luo. Her husband Ning Yao Hua tries to calm his wife and is concerned her anger is bad for the body and says that Ning Xi is taking revenge on them.

· As Zhuang Ling Yu cries, Su Yan hurriedly walks in.

· Ning Xue Luo’s pregnancy was a big blow to Su Yan. And with Ning Xi’s refusal, he felt very low so he went overseas (an excuse to escape). Who knew this big issue would happen?

· Han Zi Xuan two videos made everyone learn about Ning Xue Luo and misunderstand NXL. He began to be extremely anxious and immediately bought a plane ticket to go back.

· His initial reaction was to find Ning Xi but he got a phone call about Ning Xue Luo entering the hospital due to abdominal pain. So, he hurriedly returned.

· Su Yan asked how is Xue Luo. Zhuang Ling Yu said you still have your wife Xue Luo in your eyes? (You’re still concerned with her as a wife?)

· He mumbles, tightens both his fists, hangs his head and apologizes.

· His mother, Zheng Min Jun, pushes Su Yan saying Ning Xi deceived him. His mother also pushes him to go see Xue Luo and to speak clearly so his wife doesn’t misunderstand.

· Su Yan hesitates, suddenly frowning.

· Zheng Min Jun gives Su Yan a look and prevented him from continuing to speak, hurriedly pushes him into the patient room. Then continues to pacify Xue Luo’s parents.

· Zheng Min Jun goes on to soothe everyone addressing the Ning’s as being “Dear family”. She says it’s just a young couple’s fight. They even have a child so how can they talk about divorce? Be at ease and cast off your worries. We absolutely won’t let Xue Luo have any grievances.

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, zhieland and 16 others like this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay....
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

These people seriously needs to have their brains checked...like A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!!!!

Ohhh! :mad::mad::mad: That child in that old lady's body wont last if she keeps on thinking mean things about NX!
    As for NXL, she's going to make this her chance of having a "miscarriage" and blame it on NX. My ass! Augh! MY BP!!!
    Oh my gosh! Aysh! That white lotus and that pathetic family (both Su and NYH family) needs to go down the drain!

10. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 I am glad that you pointed this out to the readers...in my opinion, I'd rather keep the original names in its pinyin form for better reading. Eg 宁夕 Ning Xi which translated literally means {宁} tranquil/peaceful and {夕} evening/dusk.

zauberesel likes this.
  11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    You are absolutely right on this! Since SY has been avoiding her, she can't make it into a reality and they even came out with the gender of the baby..all the more to tug at the heartstrings of both family when the so-called miscarriage happens..

Leilacus likes this.
  12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really off topic but I feel the need to shout "hooray" as I found the link to read DOP in its raw...now I can continue where the translator stopped {for some time now} :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

therandomcookie, akimisa and Leilacus like this.
  13. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with this being off topic. Maybe better to share the good news here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threa...enix-the-13-years-old-princess-consort.36887/

I personally dont care for DOP and hoping we can keep focus on HM on this particular thread

kiara8 likes this.
  14. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
  15. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept looking for another chapter but that seems to be it.

16. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this should stop SY from seeking out NX (thank god, don't have to see his stupidity in front of NX anymore at least). LOL at ZMJ, blaming and dismissing NX as just an actress, despite knowing that she has the Zhuang family behind her and that the cause of all the problems are your SON and his WIFE.

ZLY, once again blaming NX despite NX only being caught in the crossfire by her 'daugher' and what her son-in-law wanted to do. Convenient that she forgets the cause of all this is a video starring NXL...

I could be wrong but I believe that it should be 'misunderstand NX' here, not 'misunderstand NXL'.

zhieland, akimisa and Leilacus like this.
  17. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Yeah just notice it, I'm too sleepy and not double check the TL I always remember that the dealer is Zhuang but too sleepy and fell asleep after I posted it, after, just woke up and read your comment and realize it, thanks for correcting me,,, :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  18. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    Checked the raw, yes you're right...it should be Ning Xi that was misunderstood. Thanks

I tried to edit my post for grammar, etc but for some reason can't.

19. SweetMom

SweetMom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear my friends..thx u very much for your hardwork n your time for the summary for each chptr everyday..iam just a silent reader and fans for this novel...everyday in the morning u guys make happy bcos i can read a new summary for a new chptr..
    Thx u thx u and thx u

20. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One doubt what is a gold medal broker??