Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    In all honesty, I regret reading the spoilers today....

I JUST HATE THAT CLIFF!!! WAAAAAA!!!!

:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It might take a bit before LTX does anything though because NX had just found out about ZLY's miscarriage unless he kept his eyes on NXL's actions. But if he does though, then hurrah!
    Yeah, at this point I'm not really sure if NXL is really pregnant or not. From the wording, it sounds as if she really is, but from the previous chapters from her doctor examination, it seems like she wasn't? It's how NXL's views on it that confuses me... But then I think about ZLY's previous comment how NXL looked so thin.. it makes me think she really isn't pregnant but who knows. Perhaps what NXL means is her trick of making the Su's think she's pregnant that's helping her maintain her position? Because if she was really pregnant, I don't think she'd risk running out to find NX as well as running up those stairs to break in.. To withhold her high position by using her pregnancy, you'd think she'd be more careful and not do any dangerous actions (like ZLY before with her bodyguards) so that she wouldn't have an miscarriage.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    akimisa, Lazy hypocrite, riyo and 2 others like this.
  3. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She my truly have been pregnant but I'm leaning more towards her setting the hole thing up. First, she through up blood,if I got it right, so she could have a fake blood capsule or something, she was an actress so she cn easily have access to props

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, if she was going to purposefully miscarry anyway, i doubt she would have been that careful. As far as I can tell, NXL has probably been planning this out for quite a while now. ZLY being pregnant probably was a late twist that forced her to change the plan a bit, but I think NXL was planning on framing NX with drugging her with abortion drugs all along. Now then, here comes the mass release!

5. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2080

NX heard, cheekily surprised sais "Crushed a bug, is that something worthy of pride?
    "You..." NXL suddently clenches her fist, angry body began to tremble, but soon returned to the elegant posture, disdainfully smiles and unhurriedly says "NX, originally I wanted to leave you a way out..."
    Outside, a burst of footsteps came, vaguely seems to have heard the voice of SY.
    NXL looks towards the white cup of water on the coffee table, slowly showing NX a strange sneer.
    Her palm I don't know since when has three white pills, the number of pills NXL one by one drops into the cup of water, after a few moments melt away.
    NXL picks up the glass of water, then continues to faintly say, "If you want to blame, blame yourself, you chose to die on this rode... so... can't blame me..."
    With that, she drank the cup of water in one gulp.
    A short time later, NXL's face changed, her glass fell to the ground, it's shattering can be heard.
    NXL's mouth overflows with blood, covers her belly, rolled to the ground.
    "NXL-" at this time, SY heard the sound inside, 'bang' hit the door and rushed inside, complexion rapidly changes looking at NXL lying on the ground and the broken glass beside her, blood spreading under her body.
    NX sits at her desk, didn't frown of even move from start to finish.
    NXL fell clutching her stomach, unable to believe staring at the cup that broke on the ground, "This water... sister... you... you actually..."
    NX's lips slightly frowned, doesn't wait for NXL to finish, directly interrupted her, "Okay, I know that you want to say that the medicine is in the water I gave you, but unfortunately I don't monitor things here, otherwise more conclusive, but this cup isn't worth much money, you can take it.
    Hearing NX's obvious ridicule, NXL body stiffened subtly for a moment, but soon turned into a hurt expression "Sister... Today I cam to you... was originally to fix things with you... no matter what you wanted from me... just hope you... don't hurt innocent people anymore... Why... why are yuo so obsessed... my bell... is Brother SY's baby ah... the child is innocent... the mother's child is gone... isn't it enough... why..."
    "NXL!" SY rushed to pick up the unconscious NXL, face extemely complicated looks towards NX, then quickly rushes out the door.
    SY carrying NXL all the way through the staff area and lobby, predictably caused a number of surprised comments...
    In the Office, NX eyes watching the direction SY left in, don't know what she's thinking.
    Deer town, Garden House.
    After returning from work, NX made two phone call immediately.
    Soon, both sides gave a reply.
    The first phone call, Shi Xiao (Lu bodyguard I think) helped her determine, ZLY's child really is dead, but was deliberately killed.
    It seems like the death of the fetus is also being pinned on her head, but they certainly don't have any evidence or ZLY would have sent her to jail and NXL won't be putting on such a show, willing to, with such a radical approach of killing her own child to blame her.
    Looks like the concrete basin is also labelled on her head, but they'd be no evidence or Zhuang Lingyu would have sent her to jail, rather the snow won't deliberately to company playing such a and willing to pull their children out of such a radical approach to pin her.

6. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2081

The second phone call is long distance across the ocean.
    As she expceted, Jason said since he failed over there NXL hasn't contacted him, or if NXL showed any signs of making trouble Solomon would contact her, but at this time there is no news.
    NX sat on the sofa, thinking, and made a third call, asking TL to help her check one thing.
    10 minutes later, TL called her back, said ZLY isn't on the hitlist.
    There is no doubt that the killer of ZLY's child must have a relationship with NXL, just find this person and proved he is following NXL's instructions, then everything will be revealed.
    But for now, this person left no traces, as if he didn't exist, NXL didn't use the relationship on Solomons side, so that didn't help much.
    Now NXL came to her company is well known, in time it will come out that the child is lost, not to mention that SY was present to testify...
    No wonder NXL made things so massive, even with such a high profile, a so simple and crude charge directly framed her, she seems to be well prepared, decided to choke her with charges she absolutely can not escape this time...
    NX's fingers slowly tapping her palm under the glass coffee table, carefully thought.
    The next day.
    NX unaffected by this matter, is discussing rather interestingly about a famous racer in the circle.
    In the afternoon, also met with Director Martin, the screenwrite, and special effects artist about the second part of the Killer.
    After going home at night, her personal mobile phone rang.
    Tut, even faster than she imagined, really can't wait...
    On the phone was NLY, personally called.
    "Hey, Grandfather."
    "NX... You... Ah... In short, you come visit the hospital now!"
    "I know grandfather, I will be there soon."
    Such a big thing, NXL naturally went to Grandfather to preside over it, not only to find Grandfather though, I'm afraid that the whole family will be invited to come witness.
    NX changed clothes, then drove alone to the Capitals best hospital.
    As she expected in the large VIP ward, everyone is present.
    Ning family, Su family, Grandfather, even NQT came back from abroad.
    NXL is pale, looked mournful despairing lying in bed, ZLY sitting in the bedside in a wheelchair, her face is distressed, beside her stands a gloomy looking NYH, SY was sitting on a sofa opposite the bed.
    Everyones face is very dignified.
    Other than these people, there is a room of the Ning family and Su family relatives visiting, at the moment they're comforting NXL.
    "NXL, don't be sad, Father(NLY) will call the shots for you!"
    "NXL, no matter what the case you are our Su family's eldest daughter-in-law, your stomach is Su family's eldest grandson, since when is our Su family easy to bully?"
    "Yes! If this thing isn't brought to justice, it absolutely won't end!"
    NLY leaning on the cane while sitting near the window, his face is full of tiredness.
    Ning home suddenly lost two children, NLY is the one who received the biggest blow.
    Things are this important, but also there are people in this room, don't know who they are, these people are likely NXL and ZLY secretly called to testify.
    NX understands, in this case, Grandfather can't speak for her.

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2082
    When NX appeared in the doorway, suddenly all eyes in the room fell upon her body, tightly staring at her.
    Only NQT looks relaxed, seeing NX warmly greets her "NX, come here!"
    Seeing NQT, NX's brows slightly moved, first called Grandfather, after receiving a from greeting him went towards NQT "Aunt."
    NQT looking carefully at her, after a long while is relieved, "Yes, fat points, your face finally has a little meat!"
    Seeing NX came, as if nothing happened chatting with NQT, NYH's face distored with anger, "Beast! You don't quickly kneel down for me!"
    Looking at NYH's garbage eyes full of hatred, NX coldly smiles, casually replies "I kneel for the heavens, kneel down for mercy, kneel for the parents, I don't know why should I kneel, Ning chairman?"
    NYH pale "You... you inhuman beast! Even now you're still trying to be clever!"
    Nearby some Ning family relatives in disgust, whispering "What is This girl saying! Isn't that her father?"
    "Even dares to say these outrageous words, not afraid of heavenly thunder!"
    ZLY wanted to kill NX as soon as she saw her, now looking ferocious said "NX! You cold-blooded scorpion-hearted beast! Even the children are not let off! I should have strangled you at birth!!!"
    NXL cried feebly, in a trance "It's all my fault... this is all my fault... I shouldn't cling to Mom and Dad's warm love... I give you... All back to you... You bring my baby back to me... Bring my baby back to me..."
    "NXL... poor daughter NXL... it's not your fault... Mom didn't protect you... I shouldn't have brought the beast back..."
    watching the suffering mother and daughter, people's eyes nearby all look at NX even more contemptible.
    "Sin! Killing two children at once!"
    "Looks so pretty didn't think the hear is so vicious!"
    NLY forcefully stomps with his crutch "Everyone be quiet!!!"
    The noise in the room calmed slightly.
    NLY's deep voice asked "NX, you speak, what's going on."
    NYH anxiously said "Dad what do you mean asking her to explain at this time? She first hired murderers to kill the child of ZLY, NXL on impulses ran to expose her, she was enraged and poisoned NXL, even NXL with the child was poisoned together! This animal was probably thinking that NXL should die with her child! The doctor said it is a very potent abortion pull, and even three times the dose, NXL is luck to have lived! She is simply inhuman!"
    With NYH's every word, a pair of eyes viciously watch NX like a wolf.
    Looking at NX become universally condemned, target of public criticism, NXL weakly fell into SY's arms, her mout strangely curved up, brazenly provocative looking at NX out of the corner of her eyes, her heart crazily sneers...
    Oh, Ning XI, justify, explain! Dying strugges, ah!

8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2083

The drug is something I took, that I harmed my own child.
    Say it, then let's see this whole family, exactly who will believe you?
    Who will believe that I took drugs to kill my own child?
    NQT frowned, was about to speak, but NX held her back.
    NX's eyes lightly swept across everyone, her mouth slightly raised, outlined a little icy smile "What about it, let alone the baby, even if I poisoned her, what can you do to me?"
    After NX's voice fell, everyones expresssion changed.
    SY's face full of shock and incredulity "NX... you... really did it..."
    Although the facts had been placed in front of him, and NX personally admitted to it, he still can't accept it.
    ZLY and NYH's faces looked like beasts seeing blood, frantically yelling "You bastard! Beast!!! What sin did our Ning family commit! Such a viscious bastard born to us! Even your own brother you didn't let off!"
    "God! She actually dare to admit it!"
    "So what? No evidence, she gets away with it!"
    "Did this kind of thing still doesn't show the slightest sign of repentance, such an arrogant attitude, is simply too much!"
    At this time, not only ZLY and NYH, ZMJ and SHG's face became extremely ugly.
    ZMJ directly came out and began to curse "You poisonous woman! If you like our family SY and want to enter our Su family, can't kill SY's child! This is SY's flesh and blood! How can you be so viscous! Now only a little baby, if in the future really let you entered our Su family, you are even willing to harm me!"
    SHG didn't expect, as a Zhuang descendant, NX's character was as bad as this.
    This isn't a little jealousy, it's murder!
    After killing a person she actually doesn't show any guilt, how terrible is this woman?
    ZLY clutching her chest in pain "Less than an animal! So despicable, even 1/1000th of NXL is better, actually wishful thinking of marrying into Su family, delusional to try and steal NXL's husband! You see what you are! Do you deserve it?"
    SHG looking dignified, says "Sorry NYH, although NX was your own daughter, but this thing has to do with life, it's not so easy to brush aside."
    ZMJ excited immediately spoke up "She killed my grandson, of course to the police!"
    NX hearing this, eyebrow raises slightly "Oh, the police?"
    Looking at NX's fearless appearance, NYH angry yells "Beast! I don't care who is behind you, what people you're relying on! This matter is not resolved, you're not going anywhere!"
    ZLY sneers "no wonder so fearless, is relying on the man nurturing you!
    Even her mother ZLY said so, the rest of the people's eyes looking at NX grow ever more strange.
    "Turns out she really was being nurtured!"
    "Such a person actually wants to marry our SY, what a joke!"
    "Today's starlets one by one actually lack self-awareness, all sharpen their fangs, racking brains just to marry into nobility, not caring about using dirty means, overestimating themselves!"

9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2084

Listening to the surrounding relatives of the Su family's cynical talking, NYH's face turned blue white, just hopes the dirty stain immediately disappear forever from this world.
    Originally he was thinking to keep it all in-house, work out the trouble, after all, the splash would affect him too.
    But now, he made up his mind to send NX to prison, to completely remove from sight this evil creature, otherwise he wouldn't know what humiliating thing she'll do in the future.
    ZMJ, seeing NX is definitely finished, together with the anger of having her grandson killed, decided to completely burn bridges with NX in the future, and said "NX, don't have any wishful thoughts, as long as I am alive, in this life you'll never marry SY!"
    Listening to those words, Ning Qiutong was almost about to explode, if not for NX holding her back, she likely would have already exploded.
    NQT knew that SY is NX's greatest wound, she's still worried about NX, but was suprised to see that NX isn't angry, but laughing, drooping eye, slightly crooked lips, that smile set off by elegant beautiful girl's face, stunning to the extreme...
    NX's drooping eyes are laughing, then raising her eyes looking at ZMJ said "Sorry, my sights are very high, so that your son isn't even in my sight. In addition, I have been married 2 years ago, and have no interest in bigamy, so Madame Su, don't worry.
    ZMJ on the spot was half dead, actually said her sight was too high, despise her family's SY "You... Talking Arrogant!!!"
    Her voice finished, she suddenly noticed the meaning of NX's last sentence, suddenly shocked "What did you say? You're married?"
    After hearing NX's last sentence, SY's face was instantly changed. NX already married? And were married two years ago?!
    SY, talking before he can think, blurts out "NX, what do you mean that you're marrried? How is this possible!"
    NX, looking indifferent towards SY, "What? I marry someone, do I need to report to you?"
    Other people in the room didn't seem to expect this result, all looking and talking to each other surprised.
    "No kidding! NX was already married? Never heard about it!"
    "Nonsense! She mixed in the entertainment industry, this kind of thing should be kept secret! Once married she's worthless! Don't know what kind of old man she married, announcing it isn't a humiliation?"
    "This girl is so fearless, she isn't thinking of relying on her husband, right?"
    "TUT, she's an actor, not so popular yet two years ago, can she have married any good people? Must be a nouveau riche!"
    NXL heard NX is already married, and her face turns somewhat stunned, but soon it changed to ridicule, a married junk woman, can't fight with her for SY.
    NYH's face is also full of contempt and disdain, "NX, I told you! Who you married doesn't matter, whoever you're depending on, even if today the King came it's useless!"
    At this time, steady and powerful footsteps sounds are heard coming closer.
    Almost at the same time NYH's yell finished, the ward was pushed open by a slender finger.
    A pressuring aura, the face ice cold, whole body exuding an ice cold arctic pressure, frigid eyes sweeping across all the people in the ward, a hoarse cold voice slowly hovers in the ears of everyone -
    "Really?"

Authors note: "Eight more chapters Yao Yao da ~ both husband and wife abuse slag La La La ~"

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying blood for you @dragonkin550 :sweating_profusely: Thank you for your hard work!

11. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im 100% sure NXL is not pregnant with SY child. If she is actually pregnant with Su grandchild, there is 0 chance for her to use the child just to ruin NX. In my eyes NXL is care more about herself than NX. She is obsessed with NX but not enough to ruin herself just to blame NX.

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. I don't think I actually saw this chapter when I was making the bullets. Now I see why you guys thought she might be pregnant.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, thats why I think NXL somehow transplanted a fetus into herself. Honestly, the idea is ridiculous. That having been said, it's not any more ridiculous than working robot butlers, a 5 year old mastering programming c++, or the self-driving cars that LTX somehow has. There are plenty of more ridiculous things that have already happened in this series really...

w3irdg3m and akina09 like this.
  14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    69shu skipped a chapter lol. Had to go to a different raw source to find it. though it seems they've fixed it in the meantime.

15. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone for the hard work :aww::aww: *hands out matching Reika and Enjou towels to everyone since I recognize so many people here in that thread :sweating_profusely::blobpeek:*

Yay, we finally reached an important moment in the plot with the marriage being revealed! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn: Tbh I thought it was going to be done differently. I thought that NX and LTX were going to announce it in public or at a party and the Nings and Sus would find out through the news because they're irrelevant :blobxd: Nevertheless I'm still satisfied. It's about time that NX gets some open support when these trash are bashing her :blobowoevil:

I do think that we're still going to get a public reveal (on marriage and XB) though when NXL almost assuredly drops NX's pregnancy secret to the world. Do you guys think that NX and LTX are going to tell the public the whole truth or make up some of it to hide the more sensitive parts (like drugging and raping)? Part of getting full justice against NXL is revealing all of her crimes to the world and if only part of the story is told, that's also kind of complicated since XB was born out of wedlock and NX was still a teenager :blobunsure:

16. yummypudding

yummypudding Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing the father of NXL's child is probably the one riding the motorcycle

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  17. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got home and was going to ask if help was needed to do summaries but they seem to be all done. Wow! Thanks for all the hard work!

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  18. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. :ROFLMAO:

LTX is about to own the Ning and Su family and any other enemies in that room. I can't wait to see Ning Grandpa and LTX interact. It'll be a good show tomorrow. :cookie:

19. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I need that novel to update as frequently as Hidden Marriage. It's been way too long since a new chapter came out.

Well technically NX was legal although young. The whole situation is highly complicated anyway. I think that they might tell most of the truth.

20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact that LTX was heavily drugged that night as well (by his own brother who will admit it, I think it might even be an 'open secret') makes it even more complicated lol.