Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    it's chapter 129... yeah.... they are really disgusting.

Dnmrsh and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Checking if anyone has started summarizing chapter 2095.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost done!

4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    one more chapter just released :p

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2095 - Pain in the heart
    "What did you say?" ZLY who was originally in a trance suddenly became surprised. NYH expression suddenly changes, "SY, what did you just say? Little Xi was framed?" NXL stared at the SY who spoke out for NX, the bottom of her eyes were filled with overwhelming hatred, SY, even now you still want to fight against me! NXL's slightly smiles, her face was completely fearless, "Yes, I framed her, I gave that slut the drink, drugs, and prepared two male prostitutes for her, so what? Isn't she still a slut who got pregnant by two male prostitutes ha ha ha..."

"NXL! What did you say! Say it again! You gave little Xi medicine and sent male prostitutes to Little Xi!!!" NYH couldn't believe his ears, at this moment, his body was violently shaking, even knowing NXL killed ZLY's child, even knowing NXL went off track, he wasn't so furious. His daughter's mess wasn't caused by her own actions, but unexpectedly, it was due to someone else!!! NXL covers hers stomach and laughs while feeling pain, "Hahaha... It's killing me! NX that country bumpkin, she couldn't even tell genuine clothes from an imitation, she'd obediently wore whatever I gave her, I tricked her by giving her hand washing lemonade saying it was a drink, she foolishly drank it directly..."

"That idiot, I'm afraid even the male prostitutes didn't know anything, but I wonder if they enjoyed themselves? Of course, the biggest idiots are you two, unexpectedly really believed it ha ha ha..." NXL gave a shrilled laughter, it echoed in the silent ward, ZLY felt silly in general, her mouth was open but she was unable to produce a sound. It can't be true... None of this is true... What has she been doing all these years! What has she done to her own daughter... It wasn't NX that killed her child, it was NXL! Rather, NXL had harmed both of her children! She killed her son and harmed her daughter! NYH stared at this extremely bizarre poisonous snake-like woman, listening to her doing everything towards his own flesh and blood, each word was as if it was destroying a part of his body, he furiously rushed towards SY "SY! Explain! You explain this all to me! You knew about everything didn't you!!!"

SY's bows his head in pain "I'm sorry... it was all my fault... when I was still sick in the country, I met with NX there and somewhat got to know her, before knowing NXL, I was dating NX, I betrayed NX, I'm sorry for the things NXL did... At that time I was lusting after NXL, after NXL did those things to NX, I thought NXL acted in a moment of weakness, I thought she really repentant, so I helped her keep the secret... I cheated little Xi, I told her that the person that night was me, little Xi didn't want to abandon the child because she... because she thought the child was mine.. she had been waiting for me to come back... so I'd give her birthright.. But I was... I'm sorry... I'm sorry little Xi... I ruined her life..."

After hearing this, NYH body violently trembled, his eyes became red, "Beasts! You two are beasts!!!" To harm his daughter... To actually harm his own flesh and blood!!! His mind constantly replayed the scene back when they were at the hospital, the girl had a miscarriage due to the car accident, she desperately tried to explain herself, he recalled how he cursed and rebuked her words, he was so cruel that he sent her to a foreign country to live for 5 years... He recalled when she returned home, every time little Xi looked at him, it was with cold eyes. He remember how she had said "Father, do I deserve it?" He is unworthy... He doesn't deserve to be her father. He pushed his daughter into the abyss.

Thanks for helping out again @dragonkin550! :blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one came out after that one. Going to make some quick bullets. :aww:

zauberesel and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this is supposed to be something like "Father, do I deserve it?"

Dnmrsh, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah! I was right, the company forces NXL to sell her shares!

edit: Also, SY cheats on NXL with HZX...

9. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably because they gave more importance with their face to the public and reputation plus, they are more inclined to believe NXL everytime she babbles things while maintaining her white lotus act as she is the one they raised for 18 years and have cultivated those parental feelings for her, for NX, although they found out that she is indeed their child, they don't have much affection to her as there would be so many years to make up to (18 years) and she caused them to lose face every single time (all were instigated by NXL).

And IRL, there are many parents like that that would leave out to the streets when you make a mistake that is embarrassing and would ruin the reputation of the family especially those conservative families (mostly on asian countries) that are pretty touchy about getting pregnant without knowing the father.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Kittsune, alexfilia, DarkBlue and 4 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like HZX is back to attack NXL.

11. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll summarize chapter 2097.

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Two new chapters :
    - ZMJ and SHG felt their heart burst cold
    - Such a vicious woman! ZMJ questions SY how could he be confused by such a woman
    - SY smiles claiming how ZMJ had originally tried to separate him with NX and had him be with NXL...
    - ZMJ wants him to divorce NXL now! NYH wants her dead!
    - NXL mocks him, NYH curses
    - NXL threatens the Su's saying if they want her to divorce, she'll bring up their bribery
    - SHG couldn't believe NXL got her hands on these
    - NXL says they can never get her to divorce unless she dies!
    - LJL praises NX, LJL eats some dog food
    - LJL doesn't think NXL can make a comeback due to no longer having Ning and Su support
    - Few days later, NXL gets removed out of her position
    - All the scandal with NXL attacking ZLY with a car was exposed
    - NXL was kicked out of the company, Ning's stock plummet
    - To avoid prison, NXL had to give her shares over to NYH
    - NXL returns back to the Su home, ZMJ mocks her
    - NXL tries to find SY, he isn't at home, NXL drives out to royal park to SY's other home
    - She goes inside and hears a woman's moaning
    - She opens the door to find HZX and SY sleeping with each other

Looks like everything is biting NXL back.

Ivivivi, WanderG, kiara8 and 19 others like this.
  13. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! the predictions on this thread came true!!! HZX and SY! My gosh!

14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was rather surprised by that one actually. Well, I suppose I shouldn't have been, SY has always thought with his dick, and she's a super hot chick willing to entertain his dick...

Kittsune, zhieland, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  15. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    SY lower abdomen is in action again...... This time with HZX

16. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and it was also said before that HZX resembles NX

poirot11, shouahang58 and cahmil like this.
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really surprised SY is with HZX.

18. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember the recording that LJL have,, and making LTX marry NX while coma,, ??
    So he got from this......

Ten minutes later, Lu Jingli came flying into the living room, “You really just dozed off, should’ve got you a pillow! Brother, you won’t guess what I just got! Actually, this evening, somebody bugged Ning Xi and Jiang Muye’s booth. Some little puppy tried to send out the recording but fortunately, their boss had a filter that immediately stopped it, but also sent it to me as an offer to make amends.”

Lu Ting Xiao heard, but his face was expressionless as he spat out three cold syllables: ”Destroy it.”

Lu Jingli immediately felt as if he was doused by cold water. “What? God is helping you? And you don’t want it? Just listen.”

Lu Ting Xiao’s expression only got colder, “Do I need to repeat myself a second time?”

Seeing his brother get really angry, Lu Jingli quickly imitated a chicken pecking rice, nodding again and again. “I’ll destroy it………I’ll destroy it!”

He really didn’t know what to say to this brother of his. Except for when he was in front of Ning Xi, h’s brother had no idea how to be flexible!

However, he is not the same. His mouth agreed, but of course he wouldn’t really destroy it

Hmph, he’d keep it secretly……one day it would come in handy!

Cre: Amateur TL

Yup... It's really come in handy....

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2096 - A demon in human skin
    On the sidelines, ZMJ and SGH did not expect there would be such a situation, after listening, both of their hearts burst cold. Such a vicious woman, even though she was really young, she did such a wicked thing! ZMJ cries out, "Oh, my God ... What kind of scourge did we let marry into our Su Family? SY, how could you be so muddleheaded with this woman!" SY gave a bleak smile, "The one who had originally tried to force me and little Xi to separate was you, you also set me up with NXL, you also..."

"I..." ZMJ was unable to say a word, although she regrets, it's useless. Anyways, divorce! You must divorce this woman! She cold not endure this snake-like woman in the Su family for one second! NYH's face filled with rage, "Beast! I want you dead!" "Hahaha... I'd like to see, Chairman Ning you empty shell, you don't even have a single share as chairman of the board, how will you kill me? NYH's pupils contract, "You!!!" After NXL finished speaking, she gives a strange smile while looking towards ZMJ and SHG, "Oh, right, you want me to divorce SY? Well, I don't mind showing the judge some interesting things! For example, Yi Feng's bribery evidence?"

"You dare!" SHG's face suddenly changed, he would of never thought these things would unexpectedly fall into NXL's hands. ZMJ was completely dumbfounded, her face becomes pale. "Let me tell you, you want me to get divorced! This life is impossible! Unless I die, the position of Madam Su will always be my NXL!" The woman's ruthless voice, like a poisonous snake, wrapped around everyone in the room. These years they doted this kind and naive daughter, they were proud of this smart and capable daughter-in-law, from the beginning to the end, she was a devil wearing human skin...

Inside a Black Maybach, LJL excitedly praises NX, "Sister-in-law, you were really awesome! I'm boiling! That was very fast acting! You fooled me! I thought your evidence were all real! Were you and my brother already in cahoots?" In the back seat, NX lazily laid in the arms of LTX, her eyebrows slightly rise, "Do I need to be in cahoots with my honey? Our minds are like one! Right, honey?" LTX's lips slightly bent, "Ah." LJL was speechless. I shouldn't have asked. NX recalls somethings and tries to make an analysis, "Actually, this was a psychological warfare, with the special effects from the video and my acting, I probably would of had a 70% change of fooling NXL, but with my honey, I know I've won."

NXL wouldn't believe she would have this kind of ability, but she would certainly believe LTX would. So she'll be fooled. LJL eyes become teary, he was just stuffed with a mouthful of dog food. He then spoke up, "Hey, the Ning family and NXL may fight, after all, NXL still holds many of the Ning family's shares!" NX lightly looks, "You think NYH is good to mess with?" LJL blinked "Oh, this is true! Before NXL is so arrogant, but the fox relies on the tiger of Ning and Su family forces, now both sides bridges have been burnt, does she still naively think she can make a comeback?"

20. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was that child in the end?

And why did he think for a moment, that the child’s facial features resembled Ning Xi’s?

He even recalled five years ago that dead baby, if the child did not die it would probably be…….
    Damn! In the end, he’s just imagining things. It’s crazy! The child died five years ago!

The child is……dead……just has to be dead……

There’s no way he could have survived……

Cre : Amateur TL

Question... So who's the one reviving XB if SY Really see the baby

Ivivivi, zhieland, Kittsune and 4 others like this.