Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol XB's not someone he can win against but I have to admit, his dad and his grandpa mean well for being strict. But I hope they won't overdo it. He just need some appreciation and affection from time to time.

Lazy hypocrite and dragonkin550 like this.
  2. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 your translation is much better. I'm still an amateur and mine was so messy.

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay!! I was unable to understand the first sentence at all which was why I needed help..

riyo and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, that's probably because it's not really a translation but more of an interpretation (of MTL). Rearranging engrish sentences to make it readable is easier than straight up translating...

5. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol it took me a moment too. I was like ummm.... google translate isn't gonna help me on dis ;-;

Lazy hypocrite and Vishaakha like this.
  6. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2108 Was Originally a Phoenix
    Hearing YRY brag about the excellent family background of their family’s young lady, the rich daughters of the rich and powerful families have all been shocked.

"Zhuang ...... Zhuang grandfather's granddaughter!?"

"Ning Xi turned out to be the granddaughter of Zhuang old generals?"

"Dang! How is that possible!"

And so……

NX who was soaring into the branches as a phoenix! Was originally already a phoenix?

This is the number one family of the imperial capital, the top military administration aristocratic family of good class origin and performance, the identity of this family’s young miss belonged to her?

That Eliza, known as the mother clan of F royal blood, but who did not know that the so-called royal family’s name when compared by the people is but a bluff. In fact, they have no real power. The real power belongs to the military!

Eliza listened to the surrounding talk, listening to her own name being compared with NX, her original expression that was insufferably arrogant changed at this moment to one of disbelief.

This woman ... with the Zhuangs ... how could it be!

No one would have thought that since this person made her debut surrounded with constant disturbances and step by step climbed to today’s status, unexpectedly she would have such a fearful status and background and moreover, was married to the Lu’s.

“This NX is really too unfathomable! Hidden too tightly!”

“Isn’t it? Who knew she actually had such a relationship with the Zhuangs on the inside!”

Speaking of which, these young ladies now had somewhat of a new look.

If NX wanted to use her relationships to climb up even slightly, it would be easy, but she has always been low-key so far.

As NX had one said in her interview with Noble perfume.

True elegance and nobility, is not the name and reputation of a luxury brand, it is not spun upon the wrist as expensive ornaments, it is not to show off one’s own beauty. True nobility, even if dressed in rags, disheveled hair and a dirty face, cannot conceal their noble atmosphere.

A true noble, even if she conceals her identity, never reveals, the bones lining her blood vessels, cannot be worn away. (Basically, even if she never reveals her roots, her heritage, a noble cannot be crushed)

Today, a part of the inner circle of womenfolk who came appear to have long known about the depth of NX and the Zhuang’s relationship, and this was also engraved with MLL and NX’s greeting, where NX’s attitude is very kind and friendly, looking very familiar with each other.

YRY and LCS, these two people’s attitude to their daughter-in-law, NX, is also obviously that of love.

At this moment, those young ladies who are still not content can now settle their temper, “Alright, everyone don’t be sour. The other is a perfect match, the heavens arranged this match!”

YRY made those remarks just now to extinguish some of the Zhuang Head’s anger, but his face still showed some anger.

One must know that when this old gentleman who led an army for half a lifetime was angry, nobody can coax him.

YRY and LCS’s faces are embarrassed, even NX, LTX, Zhuang children, they are at a loss when it comes to this lion tiger. At the side came a soft, soft, waxy, waxy voice, “Great grandfather!”

The old man, seeing the well-behaved, lovely Xiao Bao, all of his anger instantly disappeared into the spring breeze, the cold face full of affection, “Xiao Bao ah! Come, come to great grandfather here quickly!”

The automatic, mobile fire extinguisher Xiao Bao baby obediently walked over, one old, one young chatting happily to the heavens, the atmosphere could not be any more harmonious.

Seeing that the old gentleman was finally not angry, NX and LTX smiled, relieved.

ZRG is unceasingly jealous on the sides, this little stepson is so pampered because he's small!
    ------
    Sorry this is so late! Literally the last word, 毛, I cannot understand. It translates as hair/gross/rude/feather/wool... lol xD I guess it is referencing Mao Zedong, so like the "presidents" (the highest-ups)
    Uh-oh copying and pasting error. Pretend you didn't see it if you did :blobpeek:
    Also "drag" = some word either meaning child from preceding marriage or woman marrying man with child, not sure which

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    based on this: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/毛#Definitions , one definition seems to be 'little', so maybe it could be something like "this little drag is so pampered because he's small/little!"

and instead of little drag maybe we could replace it with 'little stepson' or something?

HoneyBee349, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited! Thank you as always!

9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    XB, the automatic mobile fire extinguisher of happy cuteness. I can think of a number of times I could have used one of those...

10. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    There's new update....

11. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn... My word becoming true again.... "The stepmother thing..."

Elv, HoneyBee349, Dnmrsh and 2 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what was XB reaction?

13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    no time for reaction, XB being NX's biological son is revealed... NXL shows up, seems she messed with the slideshow of photos to show, NX was shown to be pregnant, LTX explains, everyone knows that XB is NX's biological son...

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

Kyaaaa ....the reveal happened on my birthday! :X3::X3::X3:

15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday! :D

Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  16. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday to you :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, 4 more chapters came out since the chapter @Aiki did for us, I'll take the first one chapter 2109, someone please post if you're doing 2110 :)

18. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. Happy Birthday to us!! What an awesome gift.

Leilacus, Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  19. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday ^_^ I'm so curious about NX and XB's reactions!! Ugh, screw NXL's screen time :blobexpressionless:
    I'll do 2110! Whoever ends up doing 2111 please bear with my snail pace :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not home so I won't be able to do any summaries sadly, I'll make bullets though!