Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *is proud about my nuffies farming capabilities*
    *doesn't want to hijack it too much*
    *rolls away*

Vishaakha likes this.
  2. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since there are too many pages to check :blobconfused:
    I want to ask

- who is the MC end up with? when? (dating/marriage)
    - and is the little kid her own child that she lost? (if yes, when does she found out?)

3. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    MC ended up with LTX and XB is her son, she doesn't find out until chapter 2107-2112.

falcon92 likes this.
  4. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LTX = Lu Tingxiao? (you mean the father of the little guy)
    Sorry, forgot most of the names so I checked the father name

When do they start dating?
    If you know
    Did they get married?

5. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember when they start dating, but they start living together early on cuz XB wants to be with NX. They get married at the end of the novel.

falcon92 likes this.
  6. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Everyone,

By now you might be knowing that we are buying 55K item for vsukio. Good news is we have already reached 44k nuffies.

Only 11k to go!!! We don't know the exact date when the item will be released but pls help finish raising 55k nuffies.:aww:

Like i said before any amount is highly appreciated. So don't think you don't have enough. It's thought's that count.

So pls visit the link below to donate to @Get 55k Item for vsukio.
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/bank/transfer

P.S. Pls write Get 55k Item for vsukio in reciever without @

Thank you!!! :blobpats:

Nepaliii likes this.
  7. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is Jiang Muye and Ning Xi's manager's relationship ever explained???

8. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember much but maybe near the end of the story. Many side characters unfortunately have unfinished ends.:sweating_profusely:
    Hope it helps. :cookie:

9. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Never. But it was speculated that Lin Zhizhi's daughter might have been Jiang Muye's judging from her extreme reluctance to let him know of her existence. Too bad author scrapped that idea and threw it into the bin. We might get to see the loose ends if author ever want to continue writing the side story.

Lynne likes this.
  10. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's this all about? I'm pretty new to this forum and haven't really figured out how everything works here.
    What is this item and why do you need to buy it?

Vishaakha likes this.
  11. BigsaberBro

BigsaberBro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    done.....

12. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    About what exactly the item is still a secret which no body except @Tony knows. But its to gift your favourite translator here on nuf.

So we're planning to gift it to @vsukio. As it's for 55k nuffies we're collectively gifting it.

You can read more here
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/group-buys-for-55k-item.49677/

If your interested pls donate some nuffies. Any amount is highly appreciated. We have already collected 52k nuffies. So only 3k to go.

Nepaliii likes this.
  13. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @BigsaberBro so much!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

14. BigsaberBro

BigsaberBro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    followed @vsukio ,through out hidden marriage, so this the least I can do......

15. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. Even i did the same. So let's donate this item. Even though we don't know what this is.:blobpats: Hopefully it doesn't disappoint us. :blob_grin:

Ddragonesse likes this.
  16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    No. As someone else said a lot of the supporting characters' stories are unfinished. The author is doing some side stories/chapters at her leisure though so we may find out down the road.

17. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter! May be the last chapter too.
    Chapter 2159 : The Little Princess' name.
    • Ning Xi is almost due, but there is a problem: They still haven't chosen a name for the little princess yet! So Lu Jingli, Jiang Muye, Tang Lang, and Zhuang Ke'er came over to pick up a suitable name for the little princess with Ning Xi and Lu Tingxiao.
    • Lu Jingli says that since Little Treasure have such a domineering name like Lu Qingyu, they have to choose a name even more domineering than that! So how about Lu Qingcang? Or Lu Aotian is also suitable. :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah:
    • Ning Xi smacks him and said that the doctor said her baby is a girl okay? A girl! So Lu Jingli grumbled and said who says a girl can't have the name Lu Aotian? Ning Xi replied to let him name his own daughter with that name, and see whether she would recognize him as father! So Lu Jingli can only shut his mouth.
    • Zhuang Ke'er then says what about the name Lu Jinghao? And Tang Lang who was eating peanuts immediately popped the peanuts from his mouth and ask which lady's noble daughter will have that name? You sure there's no problem? Ning Xi then angrily rebuked him, so Tang Lang proceeds to say that the baby's name can only be Lu Yuetian!
    • Ning Xi almost cursed fuck! But stopped when she remembers that Lu Tingxiao is still at the back.
    • Jiang Muye then interrupted, saying that they really don't know how to give good names. He then shows them the name that he's been thinking. Ning Xi suspiciously looked over.:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    • Lu Yuyan, Lu Nangzuo, Lu Fengqu, Lu Biejin, Lu Chulei... Ning Xi angrily says wth is this! I can't read a character of the name! (If you directly MTL the page, the name remains untranslated and in Chinese characters). Jiang Muye snapped his fingers, and replied that this is the effect he wanted. After this, no teacher would dare to call her name to ask question! Ning Xi is really worried about these two guy's future daughter...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    • In the end, everyone couldn't think of a good name, so Lu Jingli thinks that it's better for his brother to choose the name. His brother is so wise he even got a double doctorate from Ivy League, the name he chose will definitely be high end and also have good meaning!
    • So everyone looked over the man who has been writing seriously on another table. Everyone was very curious on what name he has been thinking about for the baby, so they came over to sneak a peek on what he had written.
    • Lu Aixi, Lu Lianxi, Lu Muxi, Lu Buli, Lu Buyu, Lu Weiyi... (if we remove the Lu name, each one means 'Love Xi', 'Dearest Xi', 'Adore Xi', 'No other', 'Unswerving', and 'Only One') :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Everyone was silent for a while, and in the end Lu Jingli quietly retreated and can only tell people to pretend he didn't say anything.... :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    Author notes: She also doesn't know what name to give to the little princess. She doesn't have any idea nor motivation to write the side stories, so this is the end for now. If she ever write more, it might be about the Little Princess' daily life.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  18. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did the mc and ml get together and married?

19. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I don't have it in me to read through 250+ pages looking for this spoiler, someone please help me if you can!

Can you tell me if/when Ning Xueluo gets her comeuppance and what it specifically is? I really need some kind of validation to keep me going. It frustrates me that she was outted for framing Ning Xi but only faced momentary consequences but so quickly bounced back into favour without anyone thinking ill of her anymore suddenly, and I kind of feel like this is going to be a repeating trend.

Please tell me what chapters I get some final satisfaction! Thank you~

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    she is cut off by the Nings for killing her unborn brother ....then she goes to jail (fo some drug charges) for provoking NX at a party (thankfully LTX saves the situetion) ....then she is framed to death by her in laws and the crazy wife of her ex hubby

LaDyViL and zloi medved like this.