Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is romance going for our heroine Reika sama? Who does she come to like in the end? Is ML enjou or kaburagi? i'm more of an enjou fan but i heard somewhere that its leading more towards kaburagi. :unsure: Enjou all the way :D:D

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post.

Reminder
    Is discussion allowed in a spoiler thread? YES. It's written in the RULES.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/#post-6270879
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

Table of Contents (TOC)
    • To be updated

Spoiler Notes
    All spoilers until post #?? on page ?? have been updated here. If there's any mistake, feel free to correct it.

More about Spoiler TOC
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Reika and the Other Villainesses with the Drill Hairstyle/Ojou Ringlets Part 1 + Part 2 :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
  3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Still the chief of forever alone village, with its members come and go.

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you saying? No romance?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I last recalled from the raws (in 2016) Kaburagi liked someone (it's not his first love, it's a smart but very poor commoner (she's on a scholarship, that's how she can attend) aka the heroine of the world) and Reika was trying to help him win her heart (which didn't seem like was working out so hot) while Enjou already has a fiance (candidate(?)) (no romantic feelings from how it looked though).
    She had someone she liked but he ended up dating someone she thought was a good match for him. (She was also friends with the girl). She calls him her romeo (LMAO). Her brother found out she had a crush on someone and was trying to figure out who the guy was. She later saw the confession and was happy for them (cause they were two people she cared about) and teared up making it look like tears of joy but after congratulating them then she went off to bawl her eyes out and Kaburagi actually saw the whole thing and I think he called her crying face ugly. Overall, I have yet to see her find a 2nd love.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if the MC's dad actually embezzled from his company like in the game? And I thought the MC was trying to avoid interacting with the heroine to avoid falling into the bad route

7. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    That's more likely related to original reika, when she used her family influence to get rid Wakaba from Kaburagi.

While there is possibility of the bad end happening in current Reika, it doesn't looked like her family will ended up bankrupted.

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. so far it seems like she changed the plot enough to avoid his corruption. She often sew raccoon's (?) and gives it to her dad saying it reminds her of him (in a bad way) but he didn't know why but he likes getting gifts from her. I think he also started to have a collection of her raccoon gifts.. She also keeps harassing her brother about making sure to take care of the family business to prevent the dad from doing illegal things (LMAO) but he keeps asking her why and tells her to stop because it makes their dad upset (she doesn't stop though).

Edit : It was a Tanuki (chapter 82) This is where it all began..

She originally was but after awhile she later befriends and started trying to protect the heroine from people bullying her (due to her being a commoner). The heroine is actually a pretty good person. She's trying to focus to do well in school to keep her scholarship (I think she usually ranked #1 or 2, I forgot). So far she seems very oblivious to Kaburagi's love.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  9. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Even better when she gave her father a cane (LOL)

10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, no romance at all???!!

11. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek: What Enjou has a Fiance? does she ever make an appearance? Nooo he must end up with Reika sama :cry::cry:

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she shows up later but so far imo she doesn't give a good impression (I could be remembering this wrong but I think she glared at Reika before). I don't remember much details about her though besides sometimes when Enjou has to go home she goes into the car with him and going to parties.

13. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :LOL::LOL:

14. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks so much for the spoilers guys~ Seems Reika is just surrounded by her adoring fans...too bad but I do like her personality even if no male comes off and swoops her off her feet. The story is good even with it \o/

Ayuzawa likes this.
  15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio i actually thought that the person she has a crush on already has a girlfriend, that person was the president of the student council right? The reason why there was such a public "confession" was because they are "outing/publicizing" their love because the gf was a pivione member. That is why the president has many sweets from the pivione parlor, it was given by the gf. So when reika discovered it, although she was disappointed, she supports them fully.

There is actually a second crush, it was the uncle of a girl from elementary who idolized her. That uncle was young so he wanted his niece to call him big brother. The uncle likes to eat so he usually invites reika with the niece to eat out to the point that they are getting fat, though no one was telling them upfron. Unfortunately, she discovered that the uncle already has a girlfriend who was a model. Haha...

Uwaaahhhh... i am not up to date to the raws, the last time i checked it out, was when kaburagi has just started his acquaintance with the heroine. And i did not notice enjou's fiancee...

But i really liked it when enjou gave a personalized coffee just for reika, that is the reason there was a rumour about reika and enjou liking each other..

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I honestly not sure who I want her to end up with.. for Kaburagi, I recall Reika trying to expose him more to the life of a commoner and they started to eat out at fast food places (since I'm sure everyone knows by now how much she likes to eat) and I think they also had hamburger together. Forgot if Enjou was there too though.

Think I'm going to check out the raws again tomorrow afternoon on what happened so far.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Mikaa and Raizendeville like this.
  17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i think it's time to revisit the raws... i was lured by other novels so much this novel slipped from my mind... hope at least we're about to get even a tiny evidence if she has a shot in romance

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  18. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No romance? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I'm reading all those foods for nothing?:cry::cry::cry::cry:

19. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. No romance yet? Well... I'll just be patient and lurk around to see if there are any new updates on her love life.

20. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for a while there her biggest problem was her attachment to her brother

Aeiru28 and BlancFrost like this.