Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point i'm praying for a shota route, hell! Even a Yuri ending would be the best if Enjou and the rest of the male characters don't man-up! I just don't want my Reika-sama to end as Villager chief forever:sweating_profusely:

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least not for Reika.. yet, one can hope :p she has felt love, wanted love, had her heart broken by loving another, become a love advisor, is a love charm, is the heroine of many love rumors.. and watches over happy love sick maidens and a baka, So she is connected to romance by default. Oh I forgot to mention she has labelled Imari as her unrequited crush/love lol to dispel any Baka x Reika or Enjou x Reika combos.

From how the story is progressing, Im getting even stronger Enjou x Reika vibes, even though I dont ship that coupling it seems to be heading that way, Bakaburagi who is a complete moron in more ways than hes talented in others, this jerk has managed to clearly understand Reika with her love life situation, as losers in love they have this commraderie, he admires her ability to recover from heartbreak and move on, its thanks to her that he was able to let go of Yurie and seek love from another. Personally he can go DIAF! he really needs his rancid mouth muzzled, he looks good when his mouth is shut. But Ill tip my hat at this Jerk, he is funny and entertaining, it seems unfair that this idiot has so many gifts, its pearls before swines imho.

Her relationship with Baka is a long one, and hes probably been one of the guys shes had the most contact with in terms of the years spent together, along with Enjou, they may not have talked much but in recent chapters theyre all but living together now lol. Poor Reika.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Aeiru28 likes this.
  3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can tell Enjou might be her love connection, of course she has zero feelings for him, hes not even on her radar, hes 1 of the 2 that she is trying to avoid, but circumstances are bringing them closer together. What might happen? who knows they are both her friends, but one might become more than that.

Aeiru28, Kittsune and Kalione like this.
  4. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the frequency of fanfiction update?

5. Cancel

Cancel Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    1 or 2 chapters per day.

nikomaru likes this.
  6. Cancel

Cancel Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, now I'm convinced that Reika's friends stay with her because they like her (and it seems some of her weirdness had rubbed on them)

7. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw chapter up! Kaburagi accused Reika of trying to waterboard him. XD

8. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a new raw chapter!? Anyone care to summarize???

kaguya0401 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does waterboard mean? Did she dump water on him?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a way of torture, cia was using it. It is like drowning a person with a bag on their head, one of the most cruel torture methods.

Yumika12345 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  11. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask and ye shall receive (when I have free time that is):

Enjou supports Reika to the locker room, she crawls inside
    Exhausted she collapses on a bench for a while
    She gets up and thinks that her body feels like it's made of lead rather than having lost weight
    She slowly showers and changes
    When she gets back out neither Kaburagi nor Enjou is around
    She finds Kaburagi sleeping near the window, Enjou can't be found
    She quietly goes to the window, checking if Kaburagi is awake, notices the strong sunlight coming through the window
    She looks at Kaburagi, comments on how gorgeous his face is
    Watching Kaburagi for a while she notices that because of the sunlight and dehumidifying effect of the AC Kaburagi will catch a cold due to his throat drying up
    She gets a wet handkerchief and gently places it on Kaburagi's face covering nose & mouth
    Worried about sunburn she adds a few more wet handkerchiefs
    Kaburagi's breathing becomes rough, she tries to hold him down when he struggles, she fails & he wakes up
    They talk about why she put the wet handkerchiefs on his face, he glares at her saying she could have killed him with the waterboarding torture
    Reika panics, saying that wasn't her intent
    Enjou shows up asking what the fuss is
    After explaining Enjou says Reika is kind worrying about Kaburagi after what he put her through
    They both pronounce Reika guilty, she distracts them with the souvenir from Hokkaido, a melon
    They talk about Reika going to Hokkaido and Reika's friends
    Reika has an internal monologue about her friends keeping her single because they scare away the boys and living single until she's old with her friends...
    The three go to a cafe to get snacks, Reika orders a salad but eyes the dressing and comments how quickly you can gain back the calories burned off during a workout
    Kaburagi says she should sit up straight, she complains she's too tired
    Kaburagi tells her to record her meals from now on, she leaves
    Reika passes a fortune teller who yells at her that she's haunted by the spirit of an old woman, she complains it's just sore muscles from Kaburagi type Spartan training.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    MatchaGirl, Otaku0123, Irie and 13 others like this.
  12. Alice Eugeo

Alice Eugeo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Reika, She almost kill Bakaburagi..
    I cant stop to laugh :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

13. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it was bound to happen sooner or later lol. Didn't she have thoughts of wanting to kill him in the previous chapter.

14. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really think that reika will end up with enjou. Coz kaburagi is like pursuing another girl and suddenly he'll just have a change of heart like seriously? It's different for enjou he doesn't have someone and he's black bellied like reika's brother and isn't reika's ideal man like his brother?
    Can someone tell me how many chapters does this novel have? Can someone please post the link for the raws? Thank you...

15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Link for raws: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4029bs/?p=1
    The latest chapter is 293. And it is still on going...

Jangho-shin likes this.
  16. Min

Min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're getting impatient of waiting for Reika's love life to turn about, someone has recently wrote a fanfic. It's a Enjou x Reika ship though, but it's really well written. Enjou's POV and I don't mind cuz I ship them too

By the way, am I only one thinking that Enjou is trying to secretly gain Onii-sama's approval and help in gaining Reika's heart? It might be in my own head but personally, Onii-sama's and Enjou's uncertain or unknown whereabouts and plans on Christmas and on White's Day stood out. Especially since it's the both of them. Everyone else's plans were known on those days except theirs. Theirs were merely implied, but nevertheless unsure. Plus the way the author went over it felt like mystery authors usually go over very important details in a subtle, hidden way.
    But then it could just be me though
    If it does turn out the way I suggested, I'ma go Ohohohoho

Rinae, Aeiru28, Jangho-shin and 4 others like this.
  17. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting may i have the link to this fanfic :aww::aww::aww:

18. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too :) :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

19. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg ! It never occured to me !
    THE TITLE/LINK ! saying just that is just plain cruel t-t
    I think I'm starting to understand why the author is so slow-paced.. If Reika were to ever fall in love with Enjou, he'd immediatly notice.. ok that ship is weird af

Yumika12345 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  20. Min

Min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha sorry to leave that out. Since I'm a new member I can't post links until I've posted at least 5 posts.
    The writer has only posted the stories in pieces on reviews on the fanfiction.net translation so far, she says she's too lazy to put up a story herself. !!So you gotta scroll all the way down to ch 101 review for the beginning. Writer's KuQ Ku

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    kaguya0401 and Lazy hypocrite like this.