Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    there is new update~~

Yukino-kun called Reika-sama to invite her to a firework festival with him and the tag along (Enjou-sama). Just the three of them together as Kaburagi already scheduled with another (Wakaba-chan)...

Reika unknowingly got her wish to get a date.... even with someone she is wary...(it's 3p or maybe Enjou is using Yukino as a tool to get a date from Reika??)

and in the later part of chapter is about Reika training... there is only Kaburagi no enjou here... Reika heard Kaburagi saod her own name....and she get a scare as Kaburagi suspect the mysterious wakaba's friend is Reika because of the call timing... of course our Reika-sama convinced him that it's just coincidence

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    If only Enjou wasn't blackbelly and so self-confindent in dealing with the opposite sex he could sway Reika with his being a good older brother card since Reika's ideal is Onii-sama LOL such a pity. I feel bad for Kaburagi though, if he learn about the friendship between Reika and Wakaba he would surely feel betrayed since I feel he really consider Reika his friend.

SherSher231 likes this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    it just come to my mind but the next chapter is chapter 300! so another turning point of the story and she is in a date with Enjou and Yukino! Will Enjou confess to her with the fireworks? Nope, probably not but it's a nice dream :X3:

SherSher231 likes this.
  4. Ailuros

Ailuros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!! Enjou ship is sailing!!!! Fireworks date!! XD
    But may be his cousin lady will be there too, lol
    I kind of wish she will be there, lol

It so cute that after hang up, Reika went to wardrobe immediately to see what to wear. Did Reika ever worry about how to dress to the party? Normally she will let her mom arrange everything, doesn't she?

I feel bad for Kaburaki. He's so sincere. He shouldn't be lie to like that. Reika should use this opportunuty to tell him that she was there when he called. It will be much worse if he found out later.

aceclover95 likes this.
  5. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously she wasn't lying to him necessarily, but if he confronted her saying was it you and she blatantly says no or w/e then I think she should feel a little guilty. On the other hand, if she told him now I don't think he'd take it well. So it's a catch 22 situation.

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure Kaburagi would take it badly now as well, but it will worse in the future for sure...

kaguya0401 likes this.
  7. patpay

patpay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found this novel read it till 299. The story is quite good. Kaburagi and his friendly relationship with his friends is unexpectedly funny to read. Till this far it's seem reika is his best (only) female friends and their interactions is always funny too read. Enjou ship is sailing with only one problem and i expect it will be fun.
    Too bad for reika her friend in Suiran act like underling and very good at that. Sakura, wakaba and aoi is the one who see real reika as her friends. Ririna is cute and the pov from ririna friend show it quite well.
    Other charaters are good too. Their pov is fun to read especially wakaba brother, the author should put oniichan pov more lately he disappear.

insteadofdeath and aceclover95 like this.
  8. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah I'm late to this thread. I'm an EnjouxReika shipper and I'm 98% sure he likes her. I remember in chapter 194 and it was Valentine. Enjou was fishing for chocolate from Reika, via Yukino. Enjou said that Yukino was hoping for chocolates from Reika, but he totally projected his desire through Yukino. When Reika agreed to make chocolates for Yukino, Enjou said something like this:
    "Thank you, he wouldn't have gotten his hopes up for nothing, now. It's depressing to expect something, and not get it. Especially for a guy."
    Then Reika said: "Fufufu, you always get so many chocolates, so you've probably never experienced that, have you?"
    Enjou: "Well, I wonder?"

Enjou was totally expecting to get something from Reika, and left disappointed.

And I really like how Enjou defended Reika from those who slandering her, trusting her with Yukino, Kaburagi, and his stories, complimented Reika everytime they meet at parties, being jealous of Kaburagi and Mizusaki when they do something together with Reika, and how he always know what to say/do to Reika when she was upset/tired and could read her like a book.

I remember when Reika was about to sit with Kaburagi, she remembered that he said she was short when she sit and she hesitated to sit beside him. Then Enjou complimented Reika about how she has a long neck and Reika became happy and decided to sit beside Enjou. Aahh so many EnjouxReika moments! I can't wait for their outings in the firework festival!

B2j, winterprison, Otaku0123 and 11 others like this.
  9. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    The lack of improvement on the romance department is pissing everyone off I see. :blobpopcorn:
    Same here. :blobsleepless:

Kyaaaa Yukino ~ :blobReach:

Enjou X Rika all the way :blobhero:

10. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say there aren't any romance development. Personally, I think that Enjou is on his way of courting Reika, Enjou style. This is just based on my memory, so there maybe some facts that I got wrong [warning: many conjectures and delulu]. In the first chapters, during elementary school, I think he was still guarded against Reika because he thought that Reika was one of Kaburagi's fangirls. But then after she helped out Kaburagi in apologizing to Yurie, Enjou was starting to trust Reika, if only a little. He also saw her as an... entertaining/interesting girl, at the very least. Like what we get from Monk Boy POV. Also, Enjou was already observing Reika since elementary school and could read her like a book. And then during middle school, Enjou was...at least, trusting her to get the job done. Be it the class vice rep position or dealing with Tsuruhana's group. This is just a conjecture, but maybe he was too used to manipulate people to do what he wants (and people gladly do what he wants) that he pushed Reika to her limit until finally she told him and Kaburagi off. Then maybe he realized that he went too far, that Reika was very guarded against him (unlike other girls), and that he couldn't treat her like other girls. And maybe because of that he feels that Reika could be trusted with Kaburagi? Because I feel that during this time until the end of high school sophomore year, Enjou was pushing Reika to be with Kaburagi.

Now that Kaburagi has found his love in Wakaba, Enjou was starting to get...more proactive in approaching/courting Reika, while still disguising his actions as other things. This is because he knew that Reika was still guarded against him, and because he still had obligations to entertain his 'fiance-candidate' for his family. [please correct me if I'm wrong: there is a 'trial-period' for this kind of thing, and at the end you will make a decision whether you want to proceed with the marriage or not.] And because that's just the way he is; every actions seems to have many reasons behind it. He's a schemer like that. Case in point: Yukino. Once he knew that Yukino is Reika's weakness, he started to exploit this many times over. Let's list the EnjouxReika moments during highschool (condensed version):
    1. gave Reika souvernirs, the cookies from Kaburagi's Trips and maple syrup from Canada (I think this is rare for him, because when Reika first met Yukino, Yukino only started to relax around Reika once he knew that Reika got gifts from his brother)
    2. teased Reika about her taste in older men and her stories of her 'pseudo-boyfriend' (he seemed curious every time Reika told him about her 'dates')
    3. complimented Reika ("you're cute like a bunny" "you have a long neck" etc.)
    4. shielded Reika from rain when she gave him story book for Yukino (which started another rumor)
    5. pushed Kaburagi to give Reika something (piano performance to thank her, book about accu pressure when she was tired, diet training etc.)
    6. made Reika a personalized latte art (a rabbit, who Enjou seems to associated Reika with)
    7. used Yukino to get a date with Reika (to Aquarium, quiche cafe, his house, and now to firework festival)
    8. pseudo-dates with Reika (in Paris to choose gifts for Takateru and Imari, in Kaburagi's favorite cafe when they accidentally met, during Kaburagi's Commoners Food Tour to fast food and okonomiyaki restaurant, in Pivoine after mid-term)
    9. teased Reika using Yuiko's status as fiance-candidate (it was shown that Enjou didn't favor Yuiko: introducing Yuiko as a 'relative' instead of 'fiance', plastering a 'smile that can't be read' every time he was with Yuiko, fled from home to Pivoine because it was 'unbearable', calling his outings with Yuiko as an 'errand' instead of a date, etc.)
    10. Enjou being jealous every time Reika did something with Kaburagi and Mizusaki (but was shown as: calling Reika a spy for working together with Mizusaki, insisting to tag along in Kaburagi's Commoners Food Tour, etc.)
    ...and many more.

The conclusion is that there ARE developments in romance department. Unfortunately, Reika didn't see them as such.

ardills, B2j, winterprison and 7 others like this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone a time wondered if other characters could be reincarnated like Reika since they are different from the manga and I started to imagine how could be if Enjou, instead of being a reicarnated, was the Enjou of the manga repeating his life, like when Wakaba chose in the end Kaburagi he wondered if he acted different and be more assertive Wakaba would have chosen him instead and wished for a second chance and returned at the time of elementary school. Since this was his second chance he started to polish his charm and manipulative skill so that he could win against Kaburagi in the future. I wonder if I can keep post about these thoughts of mine or if it's a bother for the thread since this is summary of a fanfiction but not an actual written story to make a thread on fanfiction LOL :LOL:

12. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh interesting. But why would Enjou want to win against Kaburagi? He supported him in every way after all. If the one who repeats his life is Mizusaki, that's different story. Because he wants to have Wakaba's love :D Enjou...if he repeated his life, he would actually destroy Kisshouin Family faster, unfortunately.

Huepute likes this.
  13. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, I'd think that Enjou was on guard against Reika in the beginning, and that's why he kept watching her, trying to determine when she'd start clinging to Kaburagi. When she didn't, he realized something was wrong and started testing her by making her solve various 'problems'. In the end, since Reika behaved so much much different than his first life's Reika, he realized it was a completely different person and that in the process of observing, had grown quite fond of her. Which resulted in a crush. Which resulted in teasing. And then in trying too win her heart.

Kyaaaa:aww: This makes for a very nice fanfic ~
    Good job @Rinfantasy

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    ardills, B2j, CoweyBell and 3 others like this.
  14. Virsin

Virsin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Decided to reread the chapter about the aquarium part, gotta say, your point about Enjou having a sort of romantic interest in Reika sounds about right.
    Chapter 245
    - Enjou so happens to mention this conversation about going to the aquarium to Yukino
    - Enjou never intended to invite Kaburagi
    - Could've been just the two of them on an "aquarium date"! (with a couple of kids)
    and you all know how crafty Enjou can be.

15. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Since its almost chapter 300, I think we should either expect an update on Kaburagi’s love life, considering how in the 100ish chapters we learned Kaburagi was dumped and went on his suicide trip, and in 200ish chapters he enlisted Reika-chan’s help for his love quest with Wakaba-chan... and also was when Reika’s contract with him was made.

Both scenarios previously had two people actively trying to antagonize Reika-chan (e.g; Maihama insulting Reika in Cafe Sheep Dolly, and the Tsurahana Winter Rebellion/Locker Incident ). If the author recycles some themes, then the chapter may have some person attempt to antagonize Reika (considering she will be hanging out with the Enjou brothers for a fireworks date (is she going to wear a kimono??? Would be funny if she ends up matching the older Enjou in terms of color), very likely to be either Bird Brain Katsuragi, or Yuiko herself) and then do a follow-up on Kaburagi’s love life, probably a “She said yes to being my girlfriend!” update, if my understanding of how flamboyant and romantic he wants his confession to be. A trip on a luxury yacht while watching the fireworks in kimonos? Definitely a romantic’s ideal confession scenario. Or maybe it will mirror 100th’s and have Kaburagi be rejected and he would go be ultra depressed about it.

As for the contract... maybe it will finally be finished because they (Kaburagi and Wakaba) either got together or (in the case Wakaba rejects his stalker-ass) not, so maybe the relationship between the two will be revealed. By who is the question.

I can’t see any reason for why Kaburagi would have a reason to get angry at her. Its not like Kaburagi ever asked Reika of her relationship with her, even though their talks almost always concern Wakaba. He also never explicitly asked Reika for her opinion of her (he did actually, after becoming Pivoine President, but Reika never got a chance to reply because of Enjou), and its not like he’s stupid enough to get angry and not listen to reasoning. He, at the least, should be considering Reika as a sort of friend so he should be willing to listen to her reasonings as long as Reika speaks up.

Otaku0123 likes this.
  16. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! You have a point there. So in this arc, Yuiko most probably will be the main antagonist. She had shown animosity or at least cold attitude towards Reika. And Reika said that Yuiko is the type that she has most difficult in dealing with. Hmm, so Enjou (I hope) will end his engagement with her and sought after Reika directly. In the story, it's already summer vacation, so we only have about 6 month or so (in story) to wrap this arc.

Red Bean likes this.
  17. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Where did this EnjouXWakaba ship come from? I thought Enjou just acted as Kaburagi’s bestfriend in Dolce while Mizusaki was the one was battling with Kaburagi to get Wakaba? If anyone should hold a unrequitted

If Enjou was ‘reborn’ with the knowledge he has of the future, maybe thats why he seems so much like a dark prince now? He knows his bestfriend’s crush gets horribly bullied by Reika ver0.1 so he observes Reika early on in elementary and tries to find clues of her father’s fraud or ways to defame Reika and make her unworthy to be a bride of Kaburagi. As time goes on, he realizes that the Reika from his memories is worlds apart from the current Reika so he tries to find how far apart they are by throwing all sorts of Kaburagi related problems at her.

Maybe the way Reika dealt with the Tsurahana incident in middle school would be what made Enjou finally relax his surveillance of her and chill out. If there was an uprising and Reika v0.1 dealt with it, I doubt she would give the courtesy of warning Tsurahana, and instead immediately crush her family and the others mercilessly. Hearing that Reika actually warned Tsurahana to step off instead of demolishing her probs made him realize “She isnt the same Reika” and so now he observes her cause... well Reika is honestly weird. He probably does it for fun now, though the times she brings out her fan probably are things he wants to know about because well

That IS the time he is reminded that Reika ver0.1 does exist, in some form...

Otaku0123 and SherSher231 like this.
  18. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just speculation from rereading the hundredth chapters, but I honestly feel like we should be reaching some of the Enjou territory!

Yuiko honestly puzzles me. She reminds me of Reika ver0.1, who would antagonize others who came close to Kaburagi, but she is so subtle about it like Sakura-chan. She might try to sabotage or force herself into the date (which I HIGHLY doubt Enjou would let her do since Yukino probs doesnt like her).

It would be great if we get some confirmation of the ReiNjou ship! Or at least, figure out whats going on in the Enjou household.

aceclover95 likes this.
  19. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuiko IS a scary opponent. She is like the Sakurako to Reika's Track Club Manager. The difference is that Sakurako has her love reciprocated while Yuiko not. This is why we need Enjou to be more direct in rejecting Yuiko. All this time, Enjou has been luke warm towards Yuiko, but never outright rejects her. And yeah, Enjou won't allow Yuiko join their date because that would ruin Yukino's mood (and his pseudo-date with Reika).

mereumsama likes this.
  20. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I’ve read of Yuiko so far, I find her unsettling, but not scary. She’s pretty and popular with guys, but for some reason I don’t see her as scary. More like I see her as annoying. She is already aiming for Enjou obviously, but she still allows other men to flirt with her. If she thinks thats going to make Enjou jealous and ‘protect’ her, I find it ridiculous cause Enjou, to me, is the type to want to avoid troublesome things and only bothering himself if its a person he truly cares about or he has obligations to them (He sticks his neck out for Masaya cause they’re best friends, he protected Reika either due to paying back his many, many debts to her, or because he likes her and seeing Tsurahana slander her pissed him off big time). Yuiko clearly falls under Obligations, and not Personal like Masaya (and maybe Reika?)

On the topic of Tsurahana, what is her problem with Reika??? She even goes and bothers her in the hallway when Reika doesn’t even notice her. Is she THAT unafraid of the anger she recieve from almost the entire school?