Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I think I love you. That was BRILLIANT. I loved how you characterized Sakura-chan and Akizawa-kun! Also that little hint at the end is <3

2. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    This gets all of my likes!

Bellilelly likes this.
  3. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there already Kanta ?
    isn't that the case though ? What I've seen from the novel hint reaally heavily that he like Wakaba romantically (How should we call this ship ? MizuTaka ? AriWaka ? AriBa ? MizuMichi ?)
    is she really that reckless ? Well we don't know much about Yuiko so that isn't impossible
    I imagine him more being genuinely apologetic (or at least seeming genuinely apologetic, we've yet to see his POV or the POV of someone close to him, sadly we've only got Reika's POV and Enjou's fanboys POV) like he get when Yukino get cutely overbearing and stalkerly or Masaya cross a line (commenting on Reika's weight) and apologizing/trying to appease Reika.
    I can picture the black bellied jealousy mode. but can't picture the yandere one (THAT I CAN'T IMAGINE AND THAT I REJECT ), but even if he did try to get yandere on Reika, we'd only get Enjou's corpse because of Onii-sama.
    doesn't the LCD thread follow Este's translation ? (not sure)
    And the Sakurako's POV fanfic was just brilliant ! though I can't imagine the "childhood friends of different genders bathing together despite being non-related" on an Ojou-sama setting, Sakurako have enough specs to be publicly Reika's best friend, but other than that I totally like it !

4. meiberry

meiberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Silverwind

Silverwind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice fanfictions!! Thanks for sharing!

"No, no. I don't think Reika-oneesama hates you, Oniisama! She probably doesn't even think about you at all."

"..." Shuusuke's expression remained serene as he stayed silent.

I laughed out loud reading this bit xD

Ninilia, Kalione and Ease like this.
  6. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 299 chapters and am dying from wanting to know, WHO THE HECK IS THE ML!? (Know perfectly well it's not Kaburagi Masaya)
    From every flags that Reika crushed, I can only think of either Enjou or Mizusaki.
    But i still ship Reinjou. Since in the chapters they hinted at how Enjou feels about Reika like, when he knows that Reika was close to another man, giving her souvenirs from his trips, his reaction when Reika distance herself when Yuiko came to his side at the party and when Yukino was dancing with Reika.

I'll be super depressed if this ship sink. I mean, when the Takateru meet Enjou we could feel the telepathy from both of them that he knows Enjou feelings, and when Enjou heard about what Takateru said to Reika about buying souvenirs to Imari, and I keep thinking about that phone conversation with Yukino about the firework with his brother, there's also Serina POV when she saw how Enjou became nicer when he's with Reika. Doesn't it sounds like Enjou's the one that wants to invite Reika but can't since the only way for Reika to accept an invatation for both of them to meet is only by giving her bait (Yukino).

This suspense from chapter 300 is real torture. I've on edge thinking what will happened. I do think that it's better for Enjou to switch strategy from giving her hints to straight attacking from confessing, which will lead to Reika feeling embaressed and avoiding him, while keep cornering her, making her realize his presence as a man in a teasing heart pounding way every time she tries to run away from him.

AAAAHHHH...!!!!!!

JUST WHY IS THE AUTHOR START GETTING TO A HIATUS WHEN THINGS GET TENSE!!!

deku4all, Huepute and mereumsama like this.
  7. FallensWrath

FallensWrath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but Masaya and Yuusuke are the Male Leads tho Kaburagi has had more chances to spend time with Reika... on the newer chapters I suspect he even starts getting a bit jealous an example: When he hears Reika talk about a date (that she made up with Imari).
    Chapter 244:
    Kaburagi: "Oh, so you go alone?"
    Reika: "HUH?! I do not"
    Then after a few lines Kaburagi sits closer to Reika. I think sorry I mean I KNOW Kaburagi is awkward when it comes to love so he may have trouble sorting out his feelings for Reika.
    Now right after he says something insensitive HOWEVER to be able to notice that he must pay close attention to Reika sadly he feels too comfortable around her says anything that comes to his mouth.

8. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't ship Kaburagi nor do I think it 's gonna happen . If I learned anything in those 299 chapters, it's that Masaya is really obvious when in love and not subtle at all. And Reika helped him a lot of time and had this weird friendship with him (where they occasionally observe each other and think about how weird and zannen the other is ) , and were comrades in heartbreak and he knew that Reika was someone nice and friendly and he suspected her in 199. Satomi didn't suspect her even for half a second ( he just thought that Reika had shitty luck and "idiot !" 'Cause she made the mistake of picking the marker, and didn't even consider the possibility of Reika being the culprit). Wakaba immediatly believed Reika and Enjou too, the possibility of reika being the culprit didn't even cross his mind just went to get Wakaba because he didn't have the slightest doubt about Reika's innocence. Mizusaki despite not having friendship moments with her and only witnessing her kali moments believed in her. Serika and Kikuno took her defense and risked angering Bakaburagi. And the best of them all being Mochida despite being shy and a coward and low ranked defied evertone to the point of having an attack to protect Reika
    And of course Bakaburagi just stood there doubting her and despite that just went "sorry hey can you help me with my love life ? If you refuse I will stalkerlishly bother you 'till you accept "
    I just really bear a grudge against him because not being believed is really awful and Reika was the closest thing to a friend aside from enjou to him.

9. FallensWrath

FallensWrath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does everyone use the same line:
    "But Kaburagi doubted her!"
    So what? he is allowed to doubt her most people did. As I said before he seems the most likely candidate as ML that is just based on the number of encounters and interactions with Reika. As of chapter 200 he has barely any contact with Reika same as Enjou.
    While Reika does get into his selfish request she does not seem to mind it as much all she has to say no and hold to her answer however she still has a soft spot for him since at the end she agrees to his demands.
    Now most of you will say something like:
    "But he's never shown any signs of him being in love with Reika"
    That's the whole point he had never had a chance to spend so much time with her UNTIL now (after chapter 200). While Wakaba does show some signs that she likes Kaburagi she may not like the real him selfish, stubborn and big pain(He's basically changing himself to match her spectations). But Reika might accept him as he is since she knows WAAAAAAY lot more than any other female character.
    Now I do think Wakaba X Bakuragi will go out but then Kaburagi will start to realise his feelings for Reika. Since Reika and Kaburagi will start to separate because of WakXKabu relationship.

10. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! When did takateru (reika’s brother) meet enjou? I don’t remember them ever meeting each other. Which chapter of the raw is this?

11. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At Yukino's birthday party chapter 188

12. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given how obsessed Kaburagi is chasing after Wakaba i really doubt he's going to get together then get a revelation and dump her for Reika. The guy's practically a stalker. If anything Wakaba X Reika is more likely then Reika x Kaburagi with Wakaba dumping Kaburagi cause of him being too overly possessive and trying to keep her from going out with her unknown friend(Reika) if they ever went out.

Enjou's pretty obviously the prime candidate for ML but i still can't help but think she'd be a good match with Yukino or the stalking horse guy. If she ends up with Yukino it'll be like a parallel of Kaburagi's first love except, Reika doesn't have a reason to reject him given how fond she is of him. It'd also explain why the romance between Reika and mysterious MLx is nonexistant cause the author needs to slowly flesh out the series and wait for Yukino to get older so the age discrepancy doesn't seem as odd.

13. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I have read the chapters I cheer for Enjou x Reika, chapter after chapter they are bonding frequently, and of course Yukino is cheering for his brother since he doesn't like fiance candidate.

KazenoTsuyoi and Silverwind like this.
  14. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author has been M.I.A for a while now. My theory is that Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu is being serialized and the author wanted to leave us fans on a major cliffhanger once we have already invested so much time into the story and once the book is published she will stop posting online and we must now all buy her books if we want to know what happens. :cry::cry::cry: I can only mtl online and if this happens i think i'm gonna crawl in a hole and cry forever.

15. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for forever :blobcry:
    Edited
    I remember that Handicraft Club working Wedding Dress, right?
    I wonder if it's for Reika. I'm looking forward to see Enjou and Bakaburagi reactions

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    deku4all and Levanta like this.
  16. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t the wedding dress only for display? Also, reika will be doing a miniature her in a wedding dress using needle-felt so that would be something to look forward to for the next cultural festival

17. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's actually incredibly exagerated in MTL. if we go by Este's translation
    that's incredibly creepy, the "force the other party to recognize him as a man" thing, if he attempts anything on Reika, I stop shipping ReiNjou
    And confessing when she have such a negative opinion of him will only horribly backfire
    that's the opposite, Kaburagi is incredibly obvious (obvious not oblivious) when in love, if Yuri and Wakaba are any clue, so I really don't think he have feelings towards Reika, otherwise the whole universe would know.

IT PISSES ME OFF ! Serika and Kikuno believed in Reika ! Mochida believed in Reika ! even the sport clubs captains who she menaced believed in Reika ! Class Rep and Iwamuro believed in Reika ! Mizusaki who only ever see Dark Reika believed in Reika ! And as for Satomi, Wakaba and Enjou, the mere possibility of Reika doing it didn't even cross their mind ! Enjou even immediatly went to get Wakaba like "Reika didn't do the bullying" was like "water freeze at 0°C"
    And Reika was one of the closest people to Kaburagi (from Kaburagi POV), she helped him during the Yurie incident, showed no signs of being interested to him during all the 10-11 years they knew each other and dealt with his shit during Tsuruhana incident and lot of weird things like that, they even were really friendly at a lot of occasions
    Heck, he saw her letting the previous StuCo prez (I forgot his name so I'll call him Romeo) go with a hapy smile while being happy for Romeo and his girlfriend and not causing trouble. Someone like that would bully Wakaba ?
    So he disregarded all that and just showed really little doubt before starting to believe Tsuruhana of all people (you can totally see his trust of Reika wavering and shrinking)
    If betraying a friend is the worst thing one can do, not believing in them when it really matter is the second worst thing ! really shitty move Jerkaburagi. I can relate to not being believed even though I'm known as being shit at lying, just because the other party is a really good actor, so maybe I'm just overreacting since nothing really happened to Reika, but she tolerates way too much of his crap
    And then he immediatly went to stalk Reika to force her to help him against her will (he did ask but he never take no for answer that pushy j***) with just a "sorry for almost crushing you socially (and maybe your family too) because I believed Tsuruhana over you, I asked my horses so I think you lowly thing have my approval, now that I apologized help me get the girl, you can't say no and I'll spend all your time spending e-mails and you have to read them because I'm the center of the universe"
    I think I'm done trash-talking Jerkaburagi (for now)
    no it's not. It's really obvious when Kaburagi is in love, really, really obvious.
    so Reika have to deal with his crap ? Because Yuri and Wakaba obviously deserve better, but Reika have to marry someone incredibly rude who call her fat, stupid and keep throwing her insecurities at her face, don't accept "no" for an answer and always stalk her/intimidate her into accepting what he want ? Yeah, totally, can't believe I didn't ship KabuRei sooner.
    Not Yukino, the age-difference is too much. besides Yukino is pretty much like Shuusuke except that Reika is not wary of. She just ignore all the creepy/scary signals Yukino gives.
    I do ship ReiNjou and MizuRei though ! I agree with you !
    it IS only on display
    speaking of the doll, I wonder if they're doing a groom for her. since the club is doing it it's either Enjou or Kaburagi, probably Kaburagi because they saw him going out his way to meet her and do her job

Pikiliu, winterprison, Ohoud and 6 others like this.
  18. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest, I didn't really read the rest of your post except the rant about Kaburagi doubting Reika.:blobmelt:

However, just because others didn't doubt her doesn't mean Kaburagi can't. In fact, Reika spent most of the time avoiding him so let's be honest, how well could they possibly know each other. Seriously, for someone as dense (self-absorbed) as Kaburagi - and I got to admit he's an idiot for doubting her - but to be honest I can kinda get it. Not to mention they don't really get along all that great so there's even more reason I can understand his doubt. Cuz lets face it, out of the whole novel, that pair can be the densest even with their smarts (not that Reika is particularly on the bright side). :blobawkward:

P.S. I'm not defending him, its just get over it.

19. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my problem is exactly that we "get over" way too much of Jerkaburagi's crap and the fact that he's self-centered and doesn't care/realise the impact of what he does to people except for Yurie and Wakaba doesn't justify his scumbag attitude. He treat others, especially Reika, like they're beneath him. He got 11years to realize that he's not the center of universe, and Reika and us considering the rare moments where he act like a decent individual being him incredibly kind is weird, goddamit. He's not 6 anymore, he's 16-18, and his attitude is just horrible. I know that he's not doing that on purpose, but lot of stalker/kidnappers/psycho aren't conscious that they're wrong.
    People in novels/mangas allow the ML to get away with way too much crap (sometimes even disregarding rape and him hitting/blackmailing the mc) and that Kaburagi isn't anywhere near the worst cases, he's still crap as an individual and Reika "got over " way too much of his shit.
    Downsides :
    He treated her like his slave during the Yurie accident,and constantly stalke her during it, (without considering the fact that it may cause her problems with Aira) constantly intimidate her treated her like crap during elementary school "you're a girl so you're automatically a squealing fangirl and I don't want to deal with you" attitude,laughed at her during the deer incident, pushed her near break-down during the Tsuruhana accident, held her in contempt when she cleaned after his crap, and when he came to apologize to her, he didn't even apologize to her like a regular human being and instead hit her forehead (though lightly), laugh at her (when she consider entering a sport club), Manhandle her shoulder, dump maihama on her, don't believe her during the locker-incident and start doubting her because of course Reika is evil and he'd believe Tsuruhana over her. immediatly go to stalk her into submission (with a passing sorry for almost crushing her socially) because Reika's conveniant to have around and he need help to get Wakaba, send her text 80% of the time, stalk her and get pissed off at her when she doesn't reply , often call her fat and stupid and even called her a pig. Is overall rude
    Upside :
    tolerated Ririna's attitude, sometimes act like a regular human being around her, sent her maple syrup, played piano for her once (because Enjou forced him), helped her with her studies and once helped her exercise

Voila ~ (sorry for the Kaburagi-hate, I do like him as Reika's friend, but imagining KabuRei pisses me off, I'd even rather have Reika stay single)

20. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay yes, Kaburagi has his ups and down moments. But I actually like his character, part of the reason I still read this is because of him. I like the fact that his character is constant. Althought most of the time he's a douche but at least he isn't like in other novels were the ml suddenly becomes attracted to the fl just because she did some favors, ignored him, was impressed, or was nice to him.

I'm not saying he's great or anything just that I like his CONSTANT character.

Juria likes this.