Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something that has been bugging me.. Has she changed hairstyle yet?? She doesn't seem to enjoy it very much:D

Aster Anemone and Misaki Yata like this.
  2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope...
    First, it is because she want to fulfill her mother's childhood dream (have a daughter with that hairstyle)
    Then, it is because Yukino said that he likes her hairstyle...

But then she has a wig that based on Kaburagi/Enjou (forgot which one) said that resemble hina doll's hairstyle

3. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!:D
    I guess we're still waiting then...

4. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! Keep it coming as it happen guys :)

5. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't change her hairstyle because enjou's little bro ( I forgot his name) says that her hairstyle look cute/or suit her or something complimentary but she does wear hair wig from time to time for a change

6. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    She put on a wig in chapter 261. Because she was going to eat okonomiyaki with kaburagi and enjou. She didnt want the smell in her hair. Love their interacrion lol.

7. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it only me who thinks that maybe... Just maybe... Enjou's brother would get ahead of everyone (possible love interest/candidates) and pursue+confess to reika?
    I mean, didn't kaburagi also pursue+stalk that girl who was older than him?

Personally, though, I prefer the kaburagi and reika ship~

8. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't get me wrong, I love Yukino-kun, but the age difference is...ten years? Reika has to wait a long time before they can do anything. Enjou Shuusuke is still the likelier candidate, I think.

As for Kaburagi...I've grown fond of him, but it'd be too stressful for Reika if they get into a romantic relationship (he has zero tact). Besides currently (in the raws that is) he's still very much in love with Wakaba - Reika and him are very funny together and I guess anything's possible but it'd take at least 100 more chapters of development. At least.

9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't change. she decides to sick with the hairstyle to help her mom fulfill her dream of dressing her daughter as an antique doll

Rinae likes this.
  10. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if she does then new coverart will be needed

11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an Enjou-Reika shipper since the start but lately while reading the spoilers about their interactions, I came to also like Kaburagi....His interaction with Reika makes Reika shows a little bit of her real self and not just an ojou-sama,keke....And Reika still seems to be wary of Enjou and I wouldn't be surprised if she will have white hairs again from the stress,kekeke...

12. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind stalker horse (forget his name) relationship with Reika in future? I think its will be nice if he able to trust or friend with Reika.

I really curious who her ML!!! Its one of characters appeared so far or its will be new character?

Ps. I prefer not see Reika with Kaburagi in romance way since her all hard work avoid him will be waste plus i don't want see her in complicate relationship.

meiberry, Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  13. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    Comrade Stalking Horse!

They grew friendlier, over time. First Tomoe-senpai scolded him for misunderstanding Reika, so Mizusaki apologized to her. He even tried to help Reika out when he thought Reika was being tricked/bullied (she wasn't, it was just Gaudy Piercings-kun). He even waits and ask her what's up whenever she's in Empress-mode (not just jumping into conclusions that Reika's up to no good). And then (here's the big one)!

There was one time where Reika got "caught" looking as if she was the culprit who was wrecking Wakaba's things - Wakaba defended Reika since they were friends at that point and Wakaba also knew Reika has been trying to help her out behind the scenes for a very long time. Reika was very grateful and feels guilty because she hasn't been able to stop the bullying towards Wakaba - and so, since almost every day the culprit defaces Wakaba's desk, Reika wakes up extra early to clean it up before Wakaba goes to school. One day, Reika got caught by Comrade Stalking Horse. It was a very tense moment (Reika was imagining herself as Marie-Antoinette about to be guillotined) but fortunately, Comrade Stalking Horse believed her when she told him she was cleaning up the graffiti . He then asked Reika for her cooperation to help catch the real culprit. They eventually did, and Reika's secret friendship with Wakaba was revealed. Comrade Stalking Horse made a comment that he didn't know Reika was such an oddball, and his image of her changed drastically in just a few days. Reika got angry at being called a weirdo. XD

Anyway, I think they're friends at this point. There's certainly mutual trust.

No confirmation who the ML is unfortunately. Reika's had one-sided crushes, but they never work out for one reason or another. A certain someone is raising a lot of flags, but because he's a shady bastard it's not clear whether he likes Reika or just yanking her chain.

14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's he? Enjou? Please let it be Enjou!!!!

Bella94 and Kittsune like this.
  15. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Enjou. He's been getting quite Imari-like in his compliments to Reika - so much so Reika thinks of him as Imari's successor in the Casanova Village.

16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha! My EnjouXReika ship is going to set sail!!!

And Imari is Reika's big brother's best friend, right? Hohohoho~ My gosh!!! I feel like screaming and feeling the jiggles in my stomach just thinking that it's going to be Enjou and Reika!

17. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't get too excited - like I said, he's a shady bastard. The author likes to raise our hopes up and then shoot it down so I'm really leery the thing with Enjou is just another long con, lol. That said, romance or no the current friendship between the trio is funny and heartwarming~

18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true but I cant help getting happy! T^T dear author, please have pity with our weak hearts!

Rinae, scriptor and busyoldfool like this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, this is one series where I am okay that there is no OTP yet. MC is still too young, IMO.

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... But sadly, even if he uses all from Imari's casanova book, the vigilance around Reika is still not lowered yet...and he even used the double attack too (aka Yukino). I think, Yukino is more successful than his brother.
    But I think the things is a bit better lately...