Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. maxbex

maxbex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like a couple kaburagi / reika. I hope they will be together

2. ShenMiao98

ShenMiao98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No way. Enjoy and Reika are so much better

Elphin, B2j, Tsukkin and 7 others like this.
  3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to get worried that the author is sick or worse. This novel could be permanently put on hold :blobfearful: I hope the author is well and kicking. Please don't leave this novel as it is :blobsob:

4. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey is there any table of contents for the novel with chapter names.

5. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel don't have chapter title, only number.
    For TOC, I don't think we has.

6. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this? Also who is satomi(?) what chap is his pov?:aww:

7. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Satomi POV is ch.226. He is a Reika's classmate. and this one who ask Reika to wear a sheep butler clothes in school festival.

Audene likes this.
  8. Ninilia

Ninilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I reread the story, and there are some few things I didn't hear being mentioned here so I thought bringing them up. (okay, I might just actually wanted to ramble/gush about the novel...)

1. When Reika and Enjou meet at the café, Enjou comments on how it was fate and Reika immediately denies it and I might be wrong but he says it twice? Well maybe just once. But it's still one of the most hilarious moments I can think of. I just imagine Enjou being convinced that he and Reika are meant to be by fate. Okay, that's pretty OOC, but I would die laughing.

This is kind of unrelated, but I like the fans' interpretation of Enjou being pitiful in his love with Reika, because let's be real, if he's not then he's really too effortless and even smug about it. I mean it's just a personal taste, but I don't like effortless guys, I prefer the pathetic ones (like Kaburagi (but not as a love interest for Reika)). I think it's a fun concept and Enjou's probably into Reika. To be honest both times I read the novel I was convinced, until I came to this thread and started wavering. But we are all subjective, so of course other people see it differently.

On another unrelated note, I saw people guessing what would Enjou do if he had a rival or debating why doesn't Reika gets asked out earlier in this thread. And this is just my silly delusions, but I always thought that if Enjou likes Reika he'd be the one who crushes every rival candidate early on. Well, not exactly crush, but taking care of them. Well, again that's kinda OOC. I could imagine him being near her at parties smiling darkly at the guys who would try to approach her, or make sure she's seen a lot with either him or Kaburagi or talk about her to male classmates, but doing something explicitly... Not, really Enjou.

2. Like this isn't straight from the series, but nearing the end of the FFN translation, there was time where Reika was talking with Satomi-kun maybe?, not sure, and someone was approaching them and I jokingly thought "I bet it's Enjou, lol"... And yes it was indeed Enjou. It made me realize how often he seeks out her company. The most notable instance for me was the morning glory festival slash the Pivoine party before the summer, where followed her around and didn't take the hint. That was something I really found odd, since he was so fixated on it, but yeah it was maybe for Kaburagi. For me, even if it's platonic I think Enjou wants Reika near him.

3. When Kaburagi called her a pig, Enjou got so offended and insisted that Reika is skinny, I thought he was mad because Kaburagi insulted his tastes...
    Delusions, delusions...

4. So one thing I never really got, is people saying that Reika's ideal is Oniisama, because at one point, Reika wonders about how Ririna and she are similar, and I can't quote properly, but she said that they both adore Oniisama, but seems when going after love their type is different AKA Kaburagi and Tomoe-senpai respectively. That made me think of Fellow Stalking Horse (still best boy) and how he's basically the successor of Tomoe-senpai, with a similar charismatic personality, who (unlike Kaburagi) involve themselves in the inner workings of the school, have gentleness in them (unlike Kaburagi) and fully trust Reika (unlike Kaburagi).

I think Fellow Stalking Horse and Reika share some really rare hobbies, and if they had interacted more would definitely make a great couple. They would probably help people together. Also, Stalking Horse is quite mature compared to everyone else, showed character development (from disliking Reika to trusting and even teasing her, being friendly with her in general).He's the closest to Reika type I think and being an external student he has some danger in him. Also he still has some odd parts about him (he isn't that normal, nobody in this novel is, let's be honest), and seems to like quirky girls (nothing describes Reika and Wakaba better), so yeah. Probably no chance at all, but one can dream.

(Even as a friend I want to see more interactions with him... Who knows, maybe he will stay true to his name and gets Reika a relationship)

5. Okay, so people all worrying Reika will die alone, don't worry. I haven't seen anyone mention this, but remember that in the very early chapters Reika went to a matchmaking shrine and got 'future blessing'. These seem to be accurate, because before Tomoe-senpai she got horrible luck or something like that. So we can still hope. Maybe it will some random guy who never got attention like Kitazawa (I think he's called like that) or something like that. I don't know, but I still have hope.

B2j, vanillamilktea, Miki T and 7 others like this.
  9. Otaku0123

Otaku0123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you going to write a story for all this? Because i would really like to read them specially 7 and 10.

kcinara likes this.
  10. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally ship Enjou and Reika. Can anyone tell me if there's a scene where Yukino is jealous of Enjou???

Deleted member 115971 likes this.
  11. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Enjou's fiancé candidate Yuiko ? Any info?

12. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    As of the current part of the novel, no.

Yuiko Uryuu is a slightly older female relative of Enjou’s that comes, as based on her fairy-like demeanor which resembles that of the Enjou Mother, from his maternal side. She’s described as being a fragile beauty whose mere presence is able to calm a room of rowdy people, and is highly popular considering that she was surrounded by a crowd of men at one of the parties that Reika attended.

She’s a fiancee candidate, but this seems to be a rather recent development as there was no prior mention of her before. I say recent because if Enjou had a fiancee candidate, then that sort of gossip would be well known in at least the Pivoine if not the entirety of Suiran.

We can gather from Yukino’s distrust/disliking of her that she’s probably not all that much of a good person or he has issues with her, and the fairy-like facade she has is a front, like Reika’s Ojousama Mask and Enjou’s Prince Charming Mask. This, along with her staking claim on Enjou, lands her in the same category as Sakurako (Reika’s best friend from Yurinomiya), a wolf in sheep’s clothing and probably a terrifying rival, if the end goal of the novel is a ReiNjou pairing.

She also seems to not be someone Enjou wishes to be with. He seems rather irritable to uncomfortable about her constant seeking of his company, but he does not outrightly deny her, which probably has something to do with his family situation. Its probably worth mentioning that Masaya has never made comments about her being liked by Shuusuke nor anything about her in particular, though it could be because he doesn’t pay attention to girls, but its strange he has not made any comments about his best friend’s fiancee (candidate), but he does mention that Shuusuke was having family problems (mentioned in a later chapter when the three plan to go out on a commoner’s experience excursion and Birdbrain Katsugi drags Enjou away).

Another interesting note is that Birdbrain actively/crudely advises Reika to not pursue nor communicate with Enjou since he is with Yuiko, and he seems to have some level of affection for her (whether platonic or romantic is anyone’s guess) which makes him react so negatively to Reika. If he is acting on his own, then its similar to the way Reika’s own entourage acts without regard to her feelings and are pushing their own agendas, which makes him rather assumptious and highly inconsiderate of Yuiko. However, he specifically mentions of Enjou being Yuiko’s, so there is a possibility that she may have influenced his thinking and he is acting in accordance to her will. Either way, it shows that Yuiko may have feelings for Enjou that Enjou is unwilling to reciprocate given how exhausted he appears to be due to his family situation.

So far, we can gather she’s probably hiding her true self behind a mask like Reika, and has aspirations to be Enjou’s lover/wife for whatever reason, and is disliked by Yukino, which likely means she has a bad personality or is not very nice. If she has aspirations to become an Enjou, then Reika’s relationship (and apparently being doted upon by Enjou as told through the eyes of other Suiran students) will become a point of conflict between them. Whether this will drive a wedge in their (Reika and Enjou) relationship or drive Enjou to spurn Yuiko and cause Yuiko to take revenge against Reika is left to interpretation as for now. Its possible this could lead to some character development for Reika and help her get over her cowardice, or double down on it.

Thus my analysis of Yuiko’s character and her actions so far in the story has come to an end. Who knows what she’ll do in the future.

Edit: this was probably a much longer and answer than you were expecting. Sorry about that. I just love doing character analysis and got carried away.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  13. m4gnus

m4gnus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's possible that Yuiko is the last boss for this Novel

Anju2021 and SherSher231 like this.
  14. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You Very Much !!!!

15. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it would be oniisama though... Or he's the hidden BOSS :blobhero:

Anyway, it's almost a year now... I hope author will at least give us a chapter. I miss Reika-sama and I want to know how's the date with the two Enjous is going to be :aww::aww::aww:

SnowdropLily and SherSher231 like this.
  16. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time this pops up in my alerts I get excited only to die a little more inside when there is no new chapter.

Tsukkin, immortalem and adz143 like this.
  17. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I feel like I have waited for 2 years :blobconfounded:

Sigh, seriously....:blobsad:
    I just want to know about her/his work from the author. Does anyone here know the author's twitter?:blobawkward:

18. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while the author update the story :cry:
    I just hope he/she is alright

Is there any news about him/her?:blobconfounded:

19. Strangels

Strangels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone really discussed this before but Enjou most likely knows, at the very least, that Onii-sama is protective of Reika right?
    He's an observant guy and must have noticed the way Onii-sama treats Reika whenever he interacts with those two. For example:

- helping Reika out when she was stuck in conversation with Madam Kaburagi & Enjou at that Kisshouin party even after dealing with all those ladies wanting to marry him (Reika might have also mentioned how Onii-sama used to always bring back food (he actually bought) for her after she gave some to Enjou to bring back for Yukino at home) (ch170/172)
    - personally delivering Reika to Enjou's doorstep for Yukino's birthday party (that smiling exchange though) (ch188)
    - actually goes out searching for Reika at the Tanabata Star Festival when he didn't see her (ch266)

And then there was that time, a hint was dropped. In Ch 224, Enjou asked Reika if she asked her brother for advice on what souvenir to buy for Imari-sama. She replied, he only said consumables (they disappear when used up so when you choose this for someone, it means you don't see the other party as a vital person in your life, I guess?) and Enjou had laughed, saying さすがだなぁ meaning something along the lines of “as one would expect”. So, as expected of the siscon?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    seikyo, ardills, B2j and 9 others like this.
  20. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyoneeeee~~~ i'm on Enjous team!!!!! YAY!!.

And I think he likes Reika, and now is the era of the black bellies ML, So I really think he's our ML here.

He catches a lot of details about Reikas life, like...

1. he said she has a brother complex and that's why he liked older men, but... by those times, Reika was going out to eat with Mao-chan uncle, and Yukino knowed it, I believe that he reported this to Enjou, that's why he made that comment to reika.

2. He could chat with reika about the sakura tree being creepy at night, both shared their similar thoughts, and the like, he can go through a chat with her very smoothly even if she hasn't noticed it yet.

3: when Yuiko came and said she wanted something to drink, and Reika scaped, he twitched one of his eyebrows, cleary annoyed.

4. He's really observant of what she show in her expressions, as if he can read her mind.

5. I do believe his the one mentioned looking at her, you know that time when the bird pooped on her.

6. As time goes, he talks more and more to Reika.

7. He doesn't need to explain to anyone about his relationship with Yuiko, but he explains clearly to Reika that the girl is not his fiancée, but only one candidate, and the way he tells her, is like trying to see her reactions while teasing her, why do he need to explain so clearly to her?.

8. he's becoming more and more flirty to Reika, I mean, he can't cover his facade anymore, it's leaking, and he don't do this kind of things with anyone else.

9. He gets jealous easily, but he hides it veeery well, he's the spider type, I mean, he's trapping her silently without her noticing, when she realizes, she'll be in love with him, remember that time she saw him in formal clothes, without the uniform and thought he was attractive, and got mesmerized but immediately exorcised those ideas, and she is aware that he can become dangerous as a man, a casual or permanent member of the cassanova village. He just need to express his interest in her ( seriously) and she will be a mess.

I do believe that Yuiko will be the last boss, and Reika will have a difficult time recognizing her feelings for Enjou, maybe Yuiko will get involved with the company of Reika's parents, and complete that manga event, and need to receive help from all the friends she has done so far.

And Reika's brother is quite aware that Enjou and Kaburagi are potential candidates for his sister, and the way the Enjoy and Kaburagi parents act also suggests that Reika is a potential candidate for their children, perhaps behind the scenes there is a whole war for who is going to become who fiancée, I also think that Reika and Kaburagi will end up getting compromised by both parties parents and they will also have to solve that problem. (I think Yukino also know this, and that's why he's trying so hard to attach Reika to his brother, and win over Yuiko)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018