Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Cituphion

Cituphion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Kisshouin has a chance to end up with Enjou. Kaburagi is head over heels with the heroine but theres still a chance that kaburagi and the heroine might not end up with because heroine has the Fellow Stalking Horse and its still unclear, lets not make assumptions because there might be some new characters to appear in the future but I ship Enjou and Kisshouin. I also think Enjou's relationship with kisshouin is getting good and theyre becoming close. I've noticed too that Enjou doesnt really like his fiancee so Kisshouin still has a chance.

2. Cituphion

Cituphion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There IS a romance but I think the author is taking it slowly which I like. We'll just have to wait

3. Rising_Fandoms

Rising_Fandoms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What it the ML is Imari's younger brother? The one he briefly thought about wanting to introduce to Reika? (I might be wrong but he could end up being a rival for Reika's affection later on?)

mereumsama likes this.
  4. Lily Noir

Lily Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else think that the author is (or was - if the story's abandoned now) setting up the university years as the time when all of the top three would be taking the same classes together?

I was thinking - Reika shared a class Enjou (2nd year middle school) and Kaburagi (3rd year middle school), respectively, for only one year out of the twelve she spent in Zuiran. However, she stated a wish to enter the same faculty as her older brother. Takateru is the heir to the Kisshouin group, and would therefore go somewhere to learn how to handle business or management on such a large scale. Kaburagi and Enjou are heirs to their families too, and are likely to be going to the same faculty Takateru went to, for the same reasons. So... me thinks we're likely to see them as classmates after the highschool years end.

ardills, B2j, RiiRu and 6 others like this.
  5. Mino Micha

Mino Micha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that were true then I would be happy to wait :aww:

But still... I want an update soon~

Darcy and Jukki like this.
  6. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    After waiting so long my expectations have hit rock bottom, I just want confirmation that the author is alive and well :notlikeblob::sweating_profusely::blob_teary:

7. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't lose hope brother!!! We have to stay strong and wait for Reika-sama to come back >.<

RiiRu, Irie, Mino Micha and 2 others like this.
  8. kawaiiloverq

kawaiiloverq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember, it took 10 years for everybody's favorite chyuunibyou from Code Geass (Lelouch) to make a come back after leaving us hanging in the 2000's.

RiiRu likes this.
  9. Mino Micha

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't lose hope
    But, I'm losing it already
    Author-sama better be back, I just want any news about them :sweating_profusely:

Irie and Jukki like this.
  10. joytothewild

joytothewild Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the reason why there are so many Kaburagi scenes because the series wants to develop around the Kaburagi-Reika friendship, thus making romance second priority? It would explain why the first two hundredth chapters--where major plot development took place--seem to center around him; first is Yurie's rejection and second is him demanding Reika's help in pursuing Wakaba.

Now there's the 300th chapter to consider, since in this chapter we will become sure if the story is focused on the Kaburagi-Reika friendship or if the development between the two thus far was just to bring Enjou and Reika closer. If it's Kaburagi getting rejected, there will definitely be university chapters and I'm afraid romance could develop between the two. (Think about it, it's kinda fishy how Reika took Wakaba's role as someone Kaburagi "vented" to so he could move on from Yurie). If it's Kaburagi confessing and getting together with Wakaba, then it's pretty clear at this point that the focus of the story is Reika's relationship with the main leads, esp Kaburagi, emphasizing the deviation of plot from Kimidol, which would almost guarantee Reika's success in changing the plot for the better--fulfilling her goal. And if it's focused on her date with Enjou and Yukino, I'll be overjoyed, since I can't shake the feeling that Enjou scenes appear way less than Kaburagi scenes, despite everyone saying their interactions are evened out.

And at the rate the story's developing, it could turn out a bit like Kimidol too, albeit a little different. I mean, Kaburagi Mama and Reika's mom could coerce them into an arranged marriage, and won't accept Wakaba like in Kimidol. Reika might try to mediate things and help her two friends get together, but tbh I can hardly see Wakaba being accepted by the Kaburagi's and high society. The story emphasizes that reality is different from Kimidol, and Idk, a "dopey" commoner girl marrying into an old prestigious family without turning them into the joke of the society is pretty much very fictional to me.

11. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, Kaburagi can threaten to leave his family, he wouldn't be at the Top anymore but since he is skilled he would still manage to lead a decent life (or work under Enjou, his family is enough powerful to withstand the Kaburagi family influence) hence at this point the Kaburagi family would prefer for him to marry a commoner than losing their only heir. The problem wouldn't be the marriage itself but if Wakaba is strong enough to endure the malicious gossip and the unwelcomingness of high society and make a place for herself there. There is a little hope though, being friend with Reika in the open could give her a chance, but this depends on how much influence Reika would have to be still held hight even if she goes against the norm.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    RiiRu, Mino Micha and Jukki like this.
  12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    After visiting some sites, I recently have a thought that the Author gets stressed about the story so much that she/he doesn't want to continue yet. Like, fans are free to ship anyone, expect anything and imagine any possibility, but they be like "If A ended up with B, I will blablabla..." or "I hope this novel won't end up just like the ones of the same genre" (implying the ML ends with the supposed Villainess) and so on.
    Heck, the author is doing it for free as a hobby, and yet some people act like Author-san is an employee working for them :/

Mino Micha, moto, Irie and 2 others like this.
  13. dbal

dbal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that wants Reika to go to a public university so she can just eat whatever she wants and hang out with regular people?

14. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh I can't see that situation happening tbh. I feel like Reika-sama is destined to be surrounded by eccentrics, just look at what happened when she tried going to cram school. The normies are all too intimidated by her looks and status to approach her so the only people that do are the oddballs. Even if she does try befriending regular people herself she has to go through alot of trouble to get them to look past her ojousama aura (like that 1 normal friend she has that goes to a public high school, I forgot her name >.> its been a while...)

15. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    1year 5months, guys i'm losing hope....QAQ

16. Mino Micha

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo!!! Don't lose hope, my friend!!
    Someday our hopes and prayers will be answered and we can all make a meme about this!

17. joytothewild

joytothewild Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I think, hypothetically speaking, maybe the author was planning on Kaburagi-Reika ending, but there were too many people who were opposed to this idea in the comments, and now she probably lost motivation to continue writing? Because then either she changes the direction of the story from what she had in mind or she doesn't and ends up receiving a lot of hate from angry fans, that would discourage anyone from writing.
    But then I could just be overthinking and it's just that her life is busy / her lack of motivation / writer's block--which seems unlikely, because the way she writes seems like she already has most of the major developments of the plot planned out.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Azure_1802 and Darcy like this.
  18. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are overthinking... There aren't enough serious development yet to the Kaburagi/Reika ship to make the fan so angry to makes threats and isn't like the Enjo ship became popular overnight, if the fact that readers wanted another endgame is enough to make the author quit or bother her, she would have already quit 100 chapters ago, or wouldn't develop the rival ship so much to become a threat to her goals. So I think there are other reasons.

Mino Micha likes this.
  19. Herochan

Herochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh , I'm wait Eagerly For updating chapter 300 :cry::cry::cry:

RiiRu and Mino Micha like this.
  20. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same thought, I think the Author planned to make the progress of their relationship reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyy sssssllllloooowwww, like they had been in contact just once in around the first 50 chapters, then after the 100th chapter Kaburagi was refused by Yurie, then Reika made fun of him, then the poet anthropology stuff, later after the 200th chapter he came to ask Reika to help his love with Wakaba, etc. I think after chapter 300 there might be something bigger (e.g. Wakaba confess to Reika xD)

Not to mention the date-in-school-uniform that Reika has always wished for was actually with Kaburagi...

Mikaa likes this.