Spoiler Spoiler Request The Human Emperor Game Elements

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WeaselLord, Jul 10, 2017.

1. WeaselLord

WeaselLord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT A SPOILER REQUEST, BUT NOBODY FREAKING SEES THESE IF I PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT PLACE. as you can tell, I'm kinda mad about that :) so I am putting this here instead of the spoiler section. So, I have read up to chapter 15, and there has been a grand total of one sentence that might suggest game elements is in the novel. So, I want to know, is the game elements tag in there because of that one sentence? or does it come into play later (please specify if its a thousand chapters or two chapters in the future, it kinda makes a difference. Thanks!

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    He kinda has a cash shop and the sh*t in it look like game stuff that only he has because of the reincarnation ( buffs with % , and normal plot armor "Oh there's the mythical dragon physique for 40 destiny pts ...)
    Otherwise it's xianxia
    He got point for the cash shop by killing things / changing the fate of people / history

3. Lonjest

Lonjest Dahar Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he gains points from the things he does/changes. He uses those points to fight off the world and buy things from a store

4. WeaselLord

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the knowledge you have bestowed me, also Ima be greedy and post my next spoiler request in the section too, because people actually see and reply to it here :p

5. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Destiny Stone gives the MC an Interface-ish system because that is what the MC would best relate to due to him being reincarnated from modern Earth and someone who reads Light Novels. If he was born in a different era, it'd be something different, like a Genie if he was from an Arabian era, or a talking burning cross if he was a die-hard Christian in the 1100's.

6. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you even tried to start threads in the spoiler section? -.-

7. WeaselLord

Reading List:
    Link
  8. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got some replies, of which how many of them were relevant and answered your question? >_>

1 was vague-ish, and the other made no sense, lol.