Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heehee it really does, doesn't it? //also slapped
    I love imagining Lin Gu holding baby LX in his arms. I wonder what LX's baby beast form looked like? Would he be a qilin with phoenix wings? Or would he switch back and forth?

It's me too! I think it's very sweet.

LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  2. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 years of him being a single parent teaching that baby Qilin-Pheonix that he can't just burn anyone freely. Must've been tough being the mama. That's why he became such a successful Boss (Lady) of the Tiangou Sect. It's like taking care of several brats too if we look at each of the sect members' temperaments.

//HUGE HI10
    Kinda bittersweet if you think about it; Lin Gu keeping the name even after all these years, and dutifully 'stayed' to wait for LL. I think Momo commented once in the novel how 'faithful of a friend' Lin Gu is towards LL.

3. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized that my ships just multiply:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    LX x YXM
    Feng ChiYun:X3: Yin Ge
    Baili TianYi:X3: Tang YuLin
    Fu ZiLin:X3: Fang ChenLe
    Lin Gu:X3: Lin Lu

plus Im waiting for

Mao Qui :X3:She Qui
    XiaoPing :X3: XiaoPong
    Fu CangXiong:X3:Wei Bai
    Hei Tian:X3: Duan Qitan

:cautious: having a lot of ships makes my heart itch...:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:only fanfic will save me:aww:

Einv13, LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  4. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    I share a lot of those ships too!

I also like:
    MaoQiu :blobhighfive: XiaoHei
    BaiLi XiaoYu :blobicecreamlove: Tong YueXu
    Tian Xin :blobicecreamlove: Qiao WuXing
    Tian Xin :blobicecreamlove: Wan Ya

XuanYuanTin, Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  5. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    So something special was pointed out to me. I can't quote it, but the text is in ch 192.

Head to toe?! More than one night?! Embraced?! :blobdizzy:

I never made the connection that LX was referring to a scenario that actually happened. I thought Momo was just thinking about the times they used only hands.

When did they go the next level? Were they having paradise in the Paradise Realm? I know the method didn't go as far as how it was done in ch 203, but still. I feel like this changes everything.

(Also, Ling Xiao's suggestion to do the deed was when Fang ChenYue was already safe. This time, Momo wanted Ling Xiao to persuade FCY to make a contract with the dragon.)

Apparently, Boss and Momo went further off-screen than I thought!

I am THIS CLOSE to losing my mind. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  6. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, drawing Lin Lu in is prime 30s and an older version of LX is great. Those higher realm cultivators don’t look thousands of years old anyway. :)

Einv13 likes this.
  7. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That really must have been so adorable raising a baby LX. @CawCawBird found a baby Qilin art that we assumed LX could have looked like as a baby. It is totally adorable. It’s on page 18. :aww:

Very true, considering Lin Gu is human and was able to adopt the Qilin name says a lot about that yet to reveal relationship.

Einv13 likes this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    @CawCawBird found art we think LX could have looked like as a baby on page 18 of this thread. It’s definitely a combination with likely the Qilin features being dominant. That must have been beyond adorable! :aww:

Possibly in the future @Einv13 could draw us Lin Gu and baby LX. ;)

PiayaParty likes this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? That baby beast was sure likely to have that tendency to burn anyone without a care in the world!

Mama Lin Gu, “now sweet pea don’t just torch others because you think they should not exist in this world!”

LX, “Goo goo gah gah?” With a smiley drooling face! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yep TianGou sure is like taking care of brats, that can’t stop picking fights.

Lin Gu being totally faithful for thousands of years is another trait LX got from Mama Lin Gu. LX is totally faithful to Momo.

PiayaParty likes this.
  10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like your pairings, but I think for Hei Tian it’s Han Gong. He’s been waiting for him a few thousands of years. ;)

PiayaParty likes this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    These are great ships too. :)

PiayaParty likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link

Are you referring to this?

“I really miss you…

13. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    That's part of it, yes! May want to delete that though. I don't want you to get in trouble for nsfw posts.

LoveManga likes this.
  14. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *boarding the Firebird ships together with all of you*
    Oh I remembered someone in the thread mentioned about the possibility of a very kinky situation between YinGe and FCY cuz ya know, s n a k e. SheQiu at least hinted to us what their biology is like. One of these days I do want to write a snippet on their first night together bahahaha //is slapped by Momo
    Etto...right after I draw the loving 10k years couple haha

Cultivators and their everlasting youth making me jelly. But it's cool, more bishies to admire. It made me giggles that there are some point in the novel (I think it was in recent chapters too) that Boss LX talks about getting Momo pregnant. It's like he k n e w subconsciously that his parents are two men. //screams at mpreg
    Pardon got excited for a second there.

Gurllll you bet I will def draw them. I just need to finalized how to make a 'motherly looking' mama Lin now. He must've doted LX so much since he was left by his papa man before LL imprisonment. Yet LinGu can be pretty merciless in punishing wrong-doers who harm his sweat pea. G a s p is that why Boss can look so calm and serene yet will mercilessly attack, because he observed from the best. //thumbs up

Yet he adore his waifu Momo and keeps his pants only for him. This I very much loike.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhhhh you can get in trouble for NSFW posts! Didn’t know. Thanks! (n)

16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm I’ve read through LMW a couple times and did not really note what you are hinting at, but then again I definitely miss things. It seemed though that the author showed us all their intimate firsts up to the entire first time. Not sure there was time or opportunity in Paradise Realm to do intimate acts. Well, this calls for another read bearing these ideas in mind. ;)

17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be cool to read your snippet and of course looking forward to more of your drawings.

The mpreg for this novel has been quite debatable since MTL is unreliable. It was mentioned about an in vitro method which may eliminate Lin Gu actually giving birth. Until the professional translation by ExR the actual method will be unknown.

My personal opinion is that Lin Gu is the person that gave birth. Ji Xiuxin donated blood. If Ji Xiuxin was indeed the mother then LX would only have Qilin and Demon Phoenix bloodlines because Lin Gu being human there was no need for him to donate blood for the fetus. However, it is only because of Lin Gu that LX actually have the Dragon and Turtle bloodlines, well human bloodline as well.

You’re darn skippy more bishies to admire is right. :aww:

Totally agree with this! (y)

Einv13 likes this.
  18. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what PiayaParty trying to say that before ch203, they might have done a more explicit makeout without going all the way. Similar to like hitting the 3rd base before going for the homerun.

I also felt that Boss really did savor Momo in few bites before gobbling him all up in the chapters leading towards 203.

Such a naughty man he is //smirks

19. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your ships but i prefer qiao wu xing to jiu ye....cold handsome man :blobicecreamlove:dimpled smiling handsome man:blob_sunglasses::blobcheeky:

20. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all, sorry for the offtopic question bur I'm really really behind in reading this novel (around chapter 260). Does anyone remember in what chapter Ling Xiao revealed his true face after stargazing?

LoveManga likes this.