Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially bestial when he wants to taste Momo! Mmmm :blobsmirk::blobowoevil:

I love how loyal and dedicated he is! I never doubted his love. He does so much for Momo and is most expressive when around him. He's all "Husband this, wife that". It's so silly and cute. :blobsmilehappyeyes: It didn't take that long for him to fall in love, and when he realized it, he was certain to stay with Momo forever!

LX x YXM is definitely one of my top favorite couples. :blobicecreamlove: There is so much trust and love between them! I'm so obsessed with this story...

Ah, you're right. Ling Xiao likes that Momo depends on him. He even felt happy that Momo depends on him for answers. That reminds me of the Boundless Sea arc, where he taught Momo how to fly. He felt sad, which on the surface it's because he won't get to carry Momo as much anymore. Analyzing further, it was a sign that Momo is growing up and will not need him as much. Maybe the back of his mind worries that Momo can leave him. Momo is one of the very few things Ling Xiao has in life...

I definitely understand what you mean. Outshining Momo means everyone's eyes on Ling Xiao, less enemies focusing on Momo, and those that do will know they have to get through Ling Xiao first!
    And I think Chapter 590 hinted how much Ling Xiao is annoyed by his internal injuries. He seemed really bothered that Momo didn't see him as strong enough to hold his own. He wants to always be strong and cool in Momo's eyes! And all these enemies are putting a lot of stress on his mind and injuries.

zeromint, LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  2. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I really believe he is a masochist with LX. I think he likes to rile LX up too.

LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  3. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi again, just stalking the thread! Considering that LX is over 10K years old (and an emperor demon beast) and YXM is around is early 20's (and yet still a human), once they become the Supreme and Grade 7 Rainbow respectively, how long are their lifespans?

LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  4. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    They will technically have the longest possible lifespans. (For some reference, Yin Ge's dad is over 100K old) As the Supreme, Ling Xiao will probably live as long as he feels like it and use his power to keep YXM that way too.

LX: "Mages and practitioners are the same. Although the way they cultivate special powers and the type of special powers they cultivate are not identical , the lifespan is comparable. Furthermore, mages usually have more secure lives. That's because they don't have inner demons and such things. They also won't accidentally have qi deviation because of improper practices."

YXM: "Can it be that the lifespans of mages is tied to cultivating the soul force?"
    LX: "That's right."
    LX: "When mages refine magic pills, they have to stimulate the soul force in their body. So while refining magic pills, the body is also being cleansed. This soul force comes from your soul. Furthermore, the soul is the foundation of the body. As long as the soul survives, the body will also survive, understand?"
    LX: "Not all mages can live forever and never grow old. This has to do with inborn talent. The higher the level, the longer the lifespan of the mage. The soul will also be stronger.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    LoveManga, Tetractys and Einv13 like this.
  5. Xiaremae

Xiaremae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this chapter wherein YXM worries about a possible seven-year-itch. It was so funny, LX wanted to make a sort of role play about it in order to spice up their relationship.

LoveManga, PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  6. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he was only masochistic to Ling Xiao. If you remember that girl that Ling Xiao sort of accepted as his follower, she messed up by calling YXM madame. YXM was very offended and hurt by it. LX needs to intervene to diffuse the situation.

LoveManga, PiayaParty and Einv13 like this.
  7. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. There is another way for LX to get healed and that is to use the spiritual water in YXM's dimension. I actually wonder what was the reason for LX not to tell this to YXM. Maybe it's because LX knows that YXM values that water a lot and he believes that YXM will get mad at him if uses a lot of it which in my opinion is very silly of LX. Another reason is that he prefers YXM to power up ASAP so that he will have better survivability later on and he uses his injuries to motivate YXM to cultivate.

LoveManga likes this.
  8. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng Chiyun is the shou, he was considered as the daughter in law by Ying Ge's dad.

LoveManga likes this.
  9. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think in this note the author should have rephrased the wish thing, it's too evil for Momo to even think about something like that. In hindsight, I think YXM is just being this savage to point out to the sisters of what could have happened if he didn't interfere.

LoveManga and nejvi like this.
  10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that’s what I understood as well from the MTL, Lin Gu actually gave birth. It’s the only explanation as to how LX have the dragon and turtle bloodlines since those came from Lin Gu. Thanks for your insight. In our past posts about it we still ended up unsure.

Einv13 and nejvi like this.
  11. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS I can't wait to read ahahaha. What chapter does this revelation take place though?

LoveManga likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I can’t wait to read it either since the MTL is not clear. LX learns about his birth in upcoming chapter 683.

13. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *DEEP BREATH* Ok less than 3 more months. Yesssss!!!!
    Oh do you guys know where I can find the raw? I'll try to ask my friend to summarize that chapter since she's good in Chinese >w< )

LoveManga likes this.
  14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmm on the spoiler directory on page 19. :LOL:
    Legendary Master's Wife Original Novel - Click, Click
    Spoiler Directory

15. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you thank you. I seriously need to remember what page the spoiler directory are.

Also, since PiQiu have 3 age stages, I think I just sketch him in all three. It's the adult him that I was like *wipes sweat* cuz he grow up a lot wasnt it while he was training in the TianGou

Tetractys, PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the spoiler directory link Spoiler Directory
    Yeah PiQiu was a young teenager when Momo separated from him and he was an older teenager after training at TianGou.

Einv13 likes this.
  17. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *dogeza* ;; v ;; ) You're so helpful. Ahh if only this forum have a bookmark option for thread post.

Oh wait, there's that option of putting the link in your posts' signature wasn't it? OwO )

Ahhh I can recall Mama Momo become saddened that his fat baby PiQiu is no longer the same when he first saw his extreme growth XD

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  18. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    A few more chapters until when YXM meets his next contracted beast that will eventually become his favourite. Then after that the return to the mainland to the the wholesale looting. I can't wait until they finally settled to their nest and the day Ling Xiao discovers the wonders of danmei/bl. Muahahaha.... Imagine Ling Xiao becoming a fudanshi....
    Now that I remember, only MaoQiu is the demon beast that never got Ling Xiao's approval prior before getting contracted to You XiaoMo while the rest sort of gotten LX approval/scrutiny.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  19. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That... AHHAHAHA that actually cracked me up! Just a funny thought, imagine the embarrassment Momo had to endure when they go to the real world and Boss LX was like pulling him to buy BL novels.

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  20. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so according to my friend, Lin Gu did got pregnant and gave birth to Boss LX.

She mentioned in her summary:
    "真正孕育你的人是你古叔 --> the one who actually gave birth to you is your uncle.
    孕育 --> pregnant & birth
    plus she's a 聖女. Literal translation is virgin. I think she's something like a Miko?
    If I'm reading it right, the "mother" is supposed to be a 聖女. So she's supposed to remain chaste
    But at some point, the demon phoenix clan realised that she was "unclean". My guess is she got deflowered?
    Then she got locked up
    but she seemed to have contributed her demon phoenix bloodline to main char
    but the one who actually gave birth to him is his uncle."

Mpreg confirmed! //is hit

LoveManga likes this.