Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, agree, these chapters are great showing weakness for the over powered LX and him having to increase his strength steadily to protect his wife and achieve their goals. Momo’s growth being shown by him fighting powerful opponents is amazing. The couple have come a long way.

It really would be great to get a glimpse of LX’s thoughts. From the time Momo exhibited jugging vinegar on their way to Dao Xin Academy and insisted the gorgeous beast wear a mask, LX knew he had Momo’s love in the bag. He had the hardest time trying to stop from laughing and was so satisfied that he finally knew his Momo had really become his. Momo was ever so cute too, muttering to himself about all the wrongs in the world.

I can also agree that these latest chapters are showing LX that Momo is extremely in love with him, LX beginning to realize that is great. Yeah we should get some despair moments for LX when TTD ran off with Momo. LX near destroying himself to rescue his wife shows and redeems a lot I think.

PiayaParty and nejvi like this.
  2. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end of the novel they go back to Earth and stay there? What happens?

LoveManga likes this.
  3. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the extras will include going back to Earth. I think it was a temporary stay though.

I don't want everything spoiled though because that will make it less fun!

There is fighting, family talk, brotherly love, and games! Momo will learn why his family behaved the way they did, as well as other secrets, including his death. Momo and Ling Xiao also go on a vacation trip.

4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been sometime since I MTL'd the chapters, but I summarized what I could remember.

They visit Earth, they would eventually return to Tong Tian Continent, but since the distance is considerable they likely stay for quite a while. In fact they rented or bought a house on Earth.

Momo, LX, You JunQi and all the contract and released contract demon beasts go to Earth. There are actually cultivators on Earth and Momo’s family is such. Momo and LX are assigned to guard Momo’s family. Momo exhibits traits of their son and brother that was killed, they become suspicious.

Momo was killed when the apartment next to his blew up. Turns out the neighbor was a teacher of Momo’s brothers’ school. I think Momo went to a different school. The teacher actually killed a couple students, then did something in his apartment that blew it up. I’m not sure if Momo was the target, I have not done the MTL lately.

Momo finds all this out when he returned. You Bo, the youngest brother has brocon the worst. In fact when he was born he cried until he was with Momo, that’s why Momo had no room for himself because You Bo won’t let him. The entire time Momo thought he was hated, but it was an extreme case of brocon!

Prior to protecting Momo’s family they solved the case of the teacher. Momo met You Bo and LX acted really strangely, I think it was because Momo could be recognized by his family and then LX would have some competition. After that case they were assigned to protect Momo’s family.

A middle level demon beast had somehow arrived on Earth and was trying to take over. The family opposing the You family was secretly working with the demon beast, who incidentally is no match even for Momo. The demon beast show up at the clans meeting, Momo and LX were arguing about some nonsense, barely paying attention to the demon beast.

Momo’s family were distracted by him because at this point they were certain he was their Momo, they still had no proof though. Momo insults an opposing family member and the Earth supervisor of the team assigned to protect the You family yells out Momo’s full name, the You family had not yet known it. At this point it confirms that he is their son and brother. The mother is busy crying and looking at her son.

Anyway the demon beast goes after Momo, his brothers started panicking and trying to get to him, but the clans had started fighting and they had to fight the clans. Ummm the Earth You family is super powerful as well, not like on the higher realm, but for Earth, so the brothers are top notch fighters. Momo, still arguing with LX distractedly kills off the demon beast and everyone was in shock.

The You family tries to mend things with Momo, but he refuses to deal with them. They were staying in a hotel and You Bo stayed at the same hotel trying to get Momo to relent. Momo was pretty stubborn about the whole thing. Anyway he agreed to dinner some time later and was somewhat tricked to speak with his mother who is the person he has the most issues with. She cried up a storm trying to mend things with her son. Momo relented a tiny bit. When they rented or bought the house the You family visited and there was a Mother battle with You JunQi. The Mother was this is my son, You JunQi was this is my son's body, he looks just like me. The Mother said the body is yours, but the mind is ours. Momo left them to it.

The You family grew suspicious of Momo because Momo was showing LX a video game he used to play prior to his death, they were staying with the You family at the time. The game was Momo's and he knew where to find it. Also when they had dinner with the family he ate like how their Momo use to eat, the Mother became distraught and left the table with her doting husband. Later Momo and LX overheard the parents conversation about her regrets of the way they treated Momo in the past. Momo still did not want to relent.

The demon beasts were all just chilling and playing card games, of course there was cheating. All had Earth type clothing. The metal swallowing beast and Ping Pong were so small Momo had to get specially made clothing for them. I'm not sure if the baby turtle went with them.

The You family visited too often and got on Momo's nerves, so he took LX to New York for vacation. They traveled on a plan since cultivation is not known on Earth. The encountered street basketball, LX played, Momo gave a promising player a magic pill, he went on to be the best ever basketball player.

You XiaoMo’s Earth Family

You Rong - father
    Ming Jing - mother
    You Lu - older brother
    You Bo - younger brother
    Jiang Hai - grandfather

Momo’s earth family are actually descendants of the higher realm You family. They are in fact descendants of the main family and this is why Momo can open the dimension. It is likely that his entire earth family can open the dimension so his uncle You Zhen Tian can never find out that he is from earth and has family there.

The current You family in the higher realm are all branch families and this is why they cannot open the dimension. Only the main family are the true inheritors of the dimension and can open it.

So far in the novel it has stated that earth, as we know it has no cultivation. This is not true, there are cultivators on earth but it is a hidden society from others on earth who are not cultivators.

Momo’s earth family are actually high level cultivators and because Momo was not born as a cultivator they hid the truth from him. I don’t know why Momo was born without cultivation, could be it just skipped him.

It was his mother’s decision that they all hide the truth from Momo, this was supposedly to help him, but since his mother could not do it well she ended up ignoring her second son. His father also ignored him because of his mother. His older brother ended up somewhat bullying Momo in order to protect him. His younger brother really really loves Momo, but he ended up bullying him the worst because of it.

They did all this because since Momo was not a cultivator he would grow old and die like normal earthlings. The family would live very very long because they are cultivators. They did not want him to know this because he would be sad. They intended to protect him till he grew old and died without him knowing. They planned to fake their deaths at some point in Momo’s life and protect him from the shadows.

Momo’s earth body looked very much like his earth grandmother, so his grandfather loved him very very much. His grandfather was the only one to show him love. His family did care for him, but because of their misguided decisions they ended up hurting Momo very much.

Extra Chapters Information - One, Two, Three, Four, Five

5. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a bunch! :blobmelt:

XuanYuanTin and LoveManga like this.
  6. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Booo, I knew you were gonna show them directly! :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

XuanYuanTin, LoveManga and nejvi like this.
  7. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    :notworthy:

I like your signature, great promoting. :)

8. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With all the things happening i think momo's last qui member will appear. Will momo advance to grade 4 and refine the pill that LX needed before they leave the island?

LoveManga and nejvi like this.
  9. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like momo's mother. But on the positive side i think momo dont want to repeat his bad experiences with his earth family and his earth friends where his family ultimately control who can only become his friends. That is why he spoiled LX and his contracted beast and he is a really good and loyal friend to his tian xin sect brothers, daoxin academy buddies, shao yao institution friends and those good people he met. Compared to others momo is really a good person. Even boss said it before that he is too good to others

LoveManga, PiayaParty and nejvi like this.
  10. Xiaremae

Xiaremae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in two or three chapters the last member of the Qiu team will appear. Momo will advance but still not yet enough for him to refine the pill that LX needs. In the next arc they will leave the island, rescue Momo's schoolmate he calls uncle, enter that a place similar to the paradise realm, where Momo finally have that last encounter with that Jiang Lu fellow and rescue that young dragon guy. Also, in this realm Momo will enter cultivation while LX will do some wholesale shopping... if you know that I mean. Momo will be able to breakthrough then husband and wife will have their alone time. Momo will concoct the pill for hubby which was a success and their troubles and adventure continues.

LoveManga likes this.
  11. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, agreed and that is why LX always make sure that his wife won't be taken for granted by his own contract beasts. Also, Momo's mother hates to cook if I remembered correctly.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  12. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    In the Earth arc, there was this scene when Momo and hubby were supposed to meet the You family in a high end restaurant and since both of them were not wearing the required dress code and do not posses some kind of membership card or something they were not allowed to enter. In New York, just in one night or less, LX mastered the English language then they also got dragged to play street basketball.

zeromint and LoveManga like this.
  13. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! He still has enough power to intimidate, but I can sense he feels troubled more often. Momo stressing him out was satisfying, honestly. I'm sure Ling Xiao loves every peaceful moment they have together. :blobhug: He's learning a lot about Momo.

I agree! It would really help, such as that time when LX reflected while Momo was making magic pills. Or the time they discovered Momo has a rainbow soul. I wonder why the author stopped doing that.
    I'm sure Ling Xiao knew! He probably didn't know what that meant until he became the one that needs help. I think it didn't occur to him how far their relationship has grown too. And he has been a loner for most of his life, so it surprises him that there is this person that cares so much for him.
    It's interesting that the You family is a little different from usual depictions of a bad family. If you just look at them in a distant way, Momo should be living well. Wealthy, go on vacations together, watch movies and play games, no physical abuse, etc. But then you hear from Momo's perspective how he was suffocating.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    LoveManga likes this.
  14. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thoughts on the recent translation from Exiled Rebels from squirrel to weasel? I feel that weasel is much more interesting than squirrel, especially if he's supposed to be helping with LX's shopping in the next paradise realm.

(Also, didn't expect the demon beast to be able to take on a human form, but I guess when I saw "squirrel" I though he'd be in the same situation as the other small beasts like the metal swallowing beast and the golden winged insects.)

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, weasel does seem more interesting. The weasel beast help with scoping out the area ensuring they won’t encounter others, LX was the only one actually doing the wholesale / thrift shopping. :LOL:

Right. Then canon fodder showed up in a super expensive car and totally awesome suits, one was white of course and fit LX perfectly. They of course accosted them and “borrowed” their stuff. The canon fodder then tried to enter the restaurant and was turned away. They told the restaurant management that they were robbed in the parking lot and they reviewed the footage. The footage showed the canon fodder acting weird and striping. Too funny.

LX that Supreme can do anything. Also after Momo showed him how to play the game he beat Momo in the game thereafter. Really he is ultimately powerful.

Momo’s mother did indeed make bad decisions, but seems like she regretted them a lot after Momo died. She really tries to make it up to stubborn Momo.

Tetractys and PiayaParty like this.
  16. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Both squirrel and weasel are cute :blobsmilehappy: There is probably Chinese symbolism related to the weasel.

The king and rat beasts act like they walked out of an animated movie. He just pushes the red curtain aside and dramatically reveals his ridiculous appearance. The rats simultaneously flatter him. And of all the reasons people target Momo, the Weasel King wants to kidnap him and make Momo cook turkeys! :blobjoy:

The other reason I like 597 is because it provides another example that demon beasts can be flexible about their appearance. Before, foxes have been shown to riskily show off their tails (and maybe ears?). Yin Ge is half, but he has silver hair and can change his eyes to be more snake-like. A few more demon beasts have unique hair colors too.

If they can, then Ling Xiao... :blobamused:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Tetractys and LoveManga like this.
  17. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, that's exactly the kind of feel this scene gave. Very theatrical, I loved it a lot. I can't wait to see how the weasel ends up becoming Momo's final Qiu Team member.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  18. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, let's just say that compared to the rest of the Qiu members the weasel beast met Momo when he's already a powerhouse so he ended up really admiring Momo. Unlike most of his other contract beast, he was very thankful that Momo considered contracting him which was why he works the hardest amongst them all. He is especially touched when he found out that Momo felt responsible in making sure that his cultivation also grow and keep up with the rest. Well, eventually he became Momo's favourite since he was very respectful and the most useful. Of course, he also enjoys the perks of eating Momo's cooking unlike the rest of us.

Food food, LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  19. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think demon beast have that much control over their appearance once they obtain their human for. If I remember correctly Xiao Hei was quite disappointed with his human form-a delicate looking pretty boy. The Bird of Pride was also not happy with his human form, remember that there was a reason why he was called a tranny by Momo. I think their innate nature actually have lots of influence on their human form, example demon phoenixes are majestic birds aside from bein one of the ruling emperor beasts so they usually transform into really gorgeous looking humans. I remember that LX's qilin dad was very tall and buff unlike his son. With LX human form, I think his phoenix blood has a lot of say to his handsome appearance but since he got qilin blood as well, it sort of gave him this heroic and manly appeal. As for his other bloodlines, it may or may not contributed to his looks but I'm sure his temperament is greatly influenced by it. Example, LX's IQ we can trace the genes from the higher realms first and greatest sage who was from the turtle clan.

Food food and LoveManga like this.
  20. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I'm not referring to beauty and stature! I'm just suggesting that demon beasts might be able to change their ears, add tail or horns, etc. Hair color is uncertain.

LoveManga likes this.