Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, glad you joined the thread. :)

You're right, Momo sure does stuff himself at times. It was interesting, in the beginning of the novel he barely ate, Fang ChenLe even commented on it one time. At Wei Bai's birthday party he was stuffing himself so inelegantly it was totally hilarious! He almost even gave up using chopsticks! That was certainly an interesting development to his character as the higher your cultivation the less you require food. Guess in Momo's case it was the opposite. :LOL:

Awww that is sad about the neglect and inferiority complex, but Momo and Ling Xiao have each other, contract demon beasts, friends and us now, so it's okay.

2. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, you're totally right. I forgot that when he first entered the sect he would eat barely anything when he went to the canteen/cafeteria. YXM has definitely grown since then!

LoveManga likes this.
  3. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vjchxh hello! Sorry to just jump in ><

In a way it can be said to be an actual character journey? Part of it anyway. In the extras when he stuffed himself his family was basically staring at the impoliteness-- eating only a little might be part of his old life (especially assuming that people of higher realms just use up more energy to do stuff? I mean, they have to go back and forth 5 times to fill the bath tube lol) but when he gets more comfortable he becomes more... of a glutton.... does eating count as an expression of the self? :blobcheeky:

TRUE, I just feel sad mostly because I think it's such a big shadow over his life. I'm really glad for the extras, honestly. It's such a power revenge fantasy to see him enjoy his REAL family's presence in front of his biological family who are now trying to win him back. YALL DESERVE THAT, JERKS :blobangery:

4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Jump in, please do. No need for apologies at all. We want to enjoy this fun novel with everyone! I’m so glad you and others are joining in. :)

Yeah in the beginning of the novel I did think him eating so little likely stemmed from his past life being bullied by the brothers and ignored by the parents. Turned out though the brothers are just massive brocons, especially the youngest.

It’s been noted that cultivators don’t need to eat to replenish energy because of their cultivation, so Momo becoming a glutton seemed random. At Momo’s level he does not need to eat, so you could be right he could be doing it as an expression of self.

Chapter 328 - this was when Momo was convincing Tang YuLin (adorkable) to cultivate
    You XiaoMo pressed on. “To tell you the truth, once you’ve reached a higher level, neither would you age nor die. You don’t have to eat or poop.

Too funny, your anger over the Earth family. Yeah it was really sad to hear him or for him to think of his Earth family. I get what their aim was, but their implementation of it was horrible and saddened poor Momo.

PiayaParty likes this.
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? How in the world did my baby become a glutton? It’s darn funny though when it’s described in the novel. Momo almost abandoned the chopsticks, his mouth was greasy all over! Hilarious! :LOL:

Tetractys and PiayaParty like this.
  6. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, he did! I think this struggle, and pressure to have table manners, caused him to not eat much too. I wonder if that held back his growth... It could also be because he often cooked. You tend to be less hungry after taste-testing your food.

Now he can enjoy life the way he wants to!

I think it's a combination of using energy for work and that we were reading about low-level mages at the time. They still have to do basic care of the body. I think Momo said that because he was a normal human in his past life, eating and sleeping are habits (habits that he wants to keep). Fortunately, his hubby loves eating and sleeping together too. :blobsmilehappy:

How much sleep did Ling Xiao have that one year.........

LoveManga likes this.
  7. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    The real question is: Where and when did Momo use the restroom?

The story never mentions him using the restroom. Where did he go to do it when not at an inn? What about toilet paper? Is there an unknown funny story about Momo using a forest, while Ling Xiao waits outside? When did Momo stop pooping?

The tiny demon beasts apparently poop, unless Momo was exaggerating. Did they wait for when they were let outside?

Pretty Yunita and LoveManga like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny! :LOL:
    I have chosen to ignore these biological functions in the novel. And as Momo explained they don’t need to eat nor poop. :whistle:

Ling Xiao likely did not sleep that year. He most likely attacked, recuperated, cultivated and repeat the entire year.

Xiaremae, PiayaParty and nejvi like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    They have departed the island with the new Qiu member! More adventures await! :blobpopcorn_cool:

10. Xiaremae

Xiaremae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as far as I recollect, I hardly recall any novel or story for the matter that actually elaborate or even mention the deeds done in the toilet. I believe we should just assume that these fictional characters go to the toilet behind the scenes. Anyways, it took a few chapters for the author to mention that LX preps his wife and uses some form of lube before all these snu snu, with the exception of a few instances.
    With regards to Momo's sudden increase of appetite I believe it has to deal with cultivation. From what I understand based from all the cultivation-related fiction I have read, cultivators either can directly absorb the energy they need from their surroundings or energy source and or by eating some kind of pill. The higher your cultivation the more energy you need that is why almost in every cultivation novels the mc will always need to do some form of dimensional travel to a higher plane where enegy is more abundant etc. I think that is why Momo suddenly gained a lot of appetite. If we are to compare the amount of food Momo and boss eats, boss definitely eats way more. The problem is LX is so freaking picky with the food and pills that he eats, he only likes the ones prepared by Momo-the pills, due to the very pure enegy it has, and the food, because it's just exquisitely delicious. There was also a scene a few chapters back when Momo ate quite a lot, he just needed to meditate a bit in order to digest what he ate just imagine how convenient would that be if you're part of an eating competition or when you're in an all you can eat buffet... hehehehe... For why he keeps on eating this and that lately as compared when he was in the TianXin sect, I think its related to the food quality. We know he's an excellent cook, so it can be assumed that he also have an extremely sensitive palate. I'm sure one of the reason why he doesn't have much appetite in the sect canteen was because the food don't taste that good. It was noticeable the more he got exposed to different places he also get exposed to the food culture in the middle realm. I'm pretty sure that there will be ingredients and spices that are unique to the middle plane which interest him. Then there was the higher realm, in the party, since the guest were definitely the who's who in the land definitely the menu would also be the best of the best. I'm sure that while he was tasting allmost all the delicacies in there he's also taking note of the flavour profiles and all. Who knows if he's already thinking on how he can recreate those dishes in his brain.

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  11. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for the wholesale shopping in a few more chapters.

LoveManga likes this.
  12. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget he also did some plotting.

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  13. Tetractys

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, does the weasel beast ever get a nickname like the other contract beasts, or does YXM only ever call him by his species?

LoveManga likes this.
  14. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    He will soon be QiQiu! It literally means air ball. I think it translate to balloon. We can only guess Momo's reason :blobxd:

LoveManga and Tetractys like this.
  15. Tetractys

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's probably due to the connotations of 'airhead', a scatterbrained fool who only thinks about eating delicious turkeys.

Xiaremae, LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, me too. This upcoming arc is pretty fun. I’ve missed You JunQi. Momo shows more of his powerful skills etc.

Yep, plotting, forming a formidable alliance, doing high risk cultivating and above all saving the wife. (y)

Xiaremae likes this.
  17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds so likely, since LX also questioned his intelligence. Shucks LX said us humans are just as dumb. Thanks Boss. LMAO! :LOL:

As expected, IQ wasn’t just an incurable injury in humans, but demon beasts, too.

Xiaremae, Tetractys and PiayaParty like this.
  18. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    You JunQi will be very busy collecting whatever valuables that he can especially rare magical herbs and seed for his lovely daughter.... i mean son...
    It's actually funny that he sort of gave his fatherly consent to the boss, although he's a bit reluctant, after he realised that LX values Momo more than his life.
    Compared to Momo's Earth-bound family, I like You JunQi way better and I think LX was more accepting of him than his other family. It's really funny that it seems that boss deliberately let the identity of Momo be exposed to his family just to spite them. It's like an in your face declaration that Momo is living a very happy life with his new family, he's now mine and you can't do anything but regret what you've lost.

19. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of intelligence, if we are to rank the IQ level of Momo's contract beast what would it be?

LoveManga likes this.
  20. hellovampire

hellovampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First post on this forum, haha. Chapter 479 was just too amazing!
    This chapter was about Feng ChiYun and Yin Ge, y'know, when they first "did the do", and Momo tried to peep on them but Boss quickly took him away. I absolutely love their relationship and I wish that the author wrote about it more, but it's enough that at least they got together in the end. God, after all what they went through to save Feng ChiYun, it was worth this little lovely-dovely moment. Also, them holding hands at the end and going travelling together melted my heart :X3:
    Question: Will they appear again in the novel? I'm at chapter 483 right now, still reading.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.