Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Sk20

Sk20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler...
    In chapter 632 why momo got kidnapped by tong tian emperor???

LoveManga likes this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome. Glad you joined us. :)

Here you go. Let us know if you need more details.

Excerpt from: Summary of the rest of the novel - Click
    After most of the year YXM kills whatever in the realm and leaves, Tong Tian Dian was waiting for him and tells him that his man and his father have been destroying his temple for his sake. Tong Tian Dian did not let YXM leave and locked him in the dungeon. YXM was the ace to his horrible grand scheme. For hundreds of years he was capturing strong individuals who believed in the temple to create some ultimate magic pill so that he can become the Supreme.

Here is the spoiler directory link:
    The Legendary Master's Wife Spoiler Directory

PiayaParty, nejvi and Sk20 like this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    An entire year without his wife! How dare that handsome Emperor! :blobsob:

PiayaParty and nejvi like this.
  4. Xiaremae

Xiaremae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does chapter 635 just implied that LX and YXM have a lifebound contract? When did that happen? :hmm:

Lifebound contracts were a contract that tied the
    lives of the two together. If one died, unless the
    other had an immensely powerful willpower, the
    other would die as well. This was also why Ling
    Xiao was certain that You XiaoMo was alright.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  5. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 98 to 99 The Blood Pact Seed
    Actually I’ve always considered the Blood Pact Seed LX’s lifebound contract with Momo, but others didn’t. It is somewhat confusing, but yes, I consider it their lifebound contract. An unequal one, if LX dies, Momo would not, if Momo dies LX would likely die or lose a lot of power, because his power and willpower is excellent. Momo also does not sense where LX is at anytime, but LX could sense where Momo is at anytime. Also Momo still does not know this about the Blood Pact Seed.

6. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 175, SheQiu explicitly states that LX and YXM have a life-bound contract:

"A level three mage managed to bond with an emperor demon beast and a life-bond at that. What the hell, this kind of luck was just an embarrassment of riches."

I'm not certain if giving a piece of his spirit to Momo is the contract or if it's the catalyst. The Blood Pact Seed is described to have different features. Still, I agree that's when it happened.

635 actually implied they have a one sided/unbalanced life-bound contract! The little turtle's actions parallel Ling Xiao's actions. Ling Xiao knew Momo for less than a year, but wanted a life contract with him. Like LoveManga and the chapter describe, Ling Xiao would face consequences if Momo dies.

I think there are hints of it, like how they don't communicate telepathically. Momo can't sense where Ling Xiao is, and Ling Xiao probably can't either. During the Wife Chasing Adventure many chapters ago, LX seemed to depend on tracking Momo's scent.
    ------------------------
    When you think about it, what Ling Xiao did was incredibly weird.

Ling Xiao is smart, and he was already aware of his crush by then, so the contract must not have been an accident. Emperor beasts rarely contract with humans, especially not with weak people. Also, Ling Xiao didn't bother to wait a couple years for their trust and relationship to strengthen. He knew Momo for like... six months? Like yeah, the blood pact seed can control Momo if activated, but Ling Xiao didn't focus on that. He mainly talks about protection. (He wanted to take Momo away with him too)
    It's like Ling Xiao's demon beast brain mode was: Mates 4 Life. Follow instinct!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  7. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading that passage but I thought that SheQiu just assumed that boss and Momo have a life bond. I guess I will re-read the chapter again just to sate my curiosity.
    About the Blood Pact Seed, I don't think that it's the same with the life bond since its features are way different from how a life bond is actually described in the novel.
    I don't really think that LX is being weird at all, maybe demon beast have a way in identifying their fated person once they met them. I believe that in the LMW universe, demon beast mates for life, surely they do play around especially during mating season but once they claim someone as a mate then it's for life. I actually wonder if the author just forgot to write the mating thing or the life bond thing happening.

8. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think LX's singleminded attention to Momo/the fact that he actually was prepared to form a onesided lifebond with him so early on despite knowing the potential consequences (as opposed to, you know, trying to pressure Momo into a mutual lifebond or something) is one of his redeeming qualities for me.

PiayaParty, Xiaremae and LoveManga like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 636
    LX did some terrifying dangerous power up to ensure he saves his wife. :blobfearful:

PiayaParty, Tetractys and Xiaremae like this.
  10. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    So true, it makes you forgive his weird fetish of insulting Momo's IQ.

Well this just proves how LX's whole being revolves around Momo. Definitely true love. Lucky Momo.:aww: Anyways, let our sadistic selves just savor the fact that LX is being driven crazy by the kidnap of his wife as his punishment for being a prick most of the time.

11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, totally agree that our sadistic selves shall savor this as his punishment.

LX did agree in a roundabout way to Momo’s ghost ancestor’s requirement: “The requirement is that I want you to take care of him well. You must swear on your life that you will never abandon him.”

Though even without that LX would give his life for his wife! This and the humor is why I still enjoy this novel despite the sometimes negativity.

PiayaParty and Xiaremae like this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo is so amazing! He began destroying their evil plans and then..................

You XiaoMo immediately booked it and ran.

So darn hilarious! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

PiayaParty likes this.
  13. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, SheQiu's thoughts do seem that way! But it also felt like he made a logical assumption! Since he is also a smart demon beast, the structure seemed like it was made for readers to trust this information.

I would love talking more about demon beasts and mates! Ling Xiao does have a tendency to talk about fate and luck. Demon beasts becoming so greatly committed to another person is very sweet. If the author were to ever write Ling Xiao extras, I think that information would be revealed by him. It would be interesting to hear about more world-building that adds to why he was worried about Momo discovering he is a demon beast. Those can be from the contract beasts' perspective too.

For anyone that had doubts, this small arc should clarify that Ling Xiao always loved Momo. Readers normally forget the small things after awhile, so this arc should be easy to remember.
    I don't think it was roundabout at all! Like he said to the You ancestor, Momo is his mate wife. The You ancestor knew LX meant he was already fulfilling that requirement before the ancestor said it.

As a prideful husband, he has been protecting Momo, helped him get whatever he wants, stayed close to Momo's side, and hasn't made Momo feel insecure about their relationship all these years. He doesn't reject Momo's affections either.

Einv13, Xiaremae and LoveManga like this.
  14. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the last smile Ling Xiao saw from Momo for a long time... :blobpensive:

The princess carry was so sweet. There was great desire to comfort his strong, tired wife. Ling Xiao would shout to the world that he loves Momo the most if he really wanted to!
    I know! :blobsob: How dare the author not give us more details on that angst!
    I'm surprised Ling Xiao has Qi Deviation. In the MTL I thought it was just his dragon eyes. The year of his missing wife was so bad that he rushed advancement. Even he couldn't avoid heart demons in such a situation.

We know he'll be fine, but whatever he experienced during and following that time may stay ingrained in his mind.

Another fanfic inspiration :blobowoevil_horns:
    The comedy always comes back!:blobjoy: These cannonfodder are so embarrassing. They didn't even bother to give Momo real restraints.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Xiaremae and LoveManga like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Over powered Momo is so cool! My baby, I’m sooooo proud! :aww:

Xiaremae, PiayaParty and Tetractys like this.
  16. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The black robed man still remains a mystery. :hmm:

Xiaremae likes this.
  17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwwww the reunion chapter is amazing! I was moved to tears.

Chapter 641
    In the dimension, You XiaoMo laid next to the spiritual water lake. He stared with eyes full of joy at the man floating in the middle of the lake.

Just when he was enthralled watching, the man moved.

Xiaremae and Tetractys like this.
  18. Xiaremae

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed.:blobsob: I also find this part of Chapter 641 quite dramatic as well.

After he flew in that direction searching, he saw
    Ling Xiao kneeling on one knee amidst ruins, his
    entire body bathed in blood. It looked as if he
    had received a very heavy internal wound, but as
    for the TongTian Emperor, he was nowhere to be
    seen.

This part is the one I loved most. Imagining that the last vision LX has before he totally blacked out might have been Momo just tugs my heart strings.:blobsob:

Insert that vision of LX trying to reach out his wife but ultimately fails... with that inner monologue blaming himself for not being strong enough to protect his wife... then he sees hie frantic wife and him trying to call out to Momo but realising that even that he can't... Then little by little his conciousness is slipping.... fade to black...:blobsob: Then just imagine the horror of Momo seeing his very formidable hubby bathed in his own blood kneeling on the ground with that faint smile on his face once he sees his wife safe and sound then fainted.... Insert heart wrenching bgm... with everything like in slow motion typically seen in most anime... Epic...

Einv13, LoveManga and Tetractys like this.
  19. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!!! *JUST SETTLED DOWN FROM HER CONVENTIONS, COMMISSIONS, AND CHRISTMAS*
    TIME TO READ FROM CH627!!!!

Xiaremae and LoveManga like this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww more tears! Your description of that event is so great! You guys are so good with descriptions!

Einv13 likes this.