Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CONGRATZ ON FINISHING THE NOVEL! :D Although, the empty feeling that comes with it hurts...

I'm rereading as well. Gotta reread those moments where boss is completely whipped for Momo.
    I think it's because I associate affection with respect? Like, if you hold affection/love for a person, you should also hold some respect for them? On the other hand, She Qiu and Hei Qiu seemed to always belittle him. Anyway... Hun Qiu is a hilarious name. XD I love it!

For the role reversal... What emperor beast would Momo be? I'm just curious, would you guys be interested in creating small prompts and then each of us write a drabble for the prompt? It'll be like a collection for the series.

LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo gotta be a top Emperor Beast so it has to be Qilin. Ah great idea on the prompt and drabble, but my talent is sorely limited. :blob_blush:

Kikoeru likes this.
  3. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay. I have no talent when it comes to writing, but these are the steps to keep LMW alive and for readers to come across this thread and go look for the novel to read. >V<

Alright, role reversal as our first prompt. Momo as a Qilin, boss as a prodigal practitioner. Lolz.
    --
    You XiaoMo was known for being the only emperor beast in the TongTian Continent to be able to cultivate the path of a mage. When asked why he cultivated this path, his shocking response was: "It makes a lot of money."

Ling Xiao could only laugh at his little wife's greed for money when he learned of You XiaoMo's reputation. Although he never doubted You XiaoMo's abilities, he certainly never expected his wife to actually experiment with his pills. After going through all the recipes of the old world, You XiaoMo wanted to make his own recipe. He wanted to make a pill for Ling Xiao to gain the temporary ability to manipulate the Qilin's flames.

Thus, he experimented with many magic herbs and embedded his own flames into the pill. It was never counted, but Ling Xiao was positive that You XiaoMo had failed thousands of times until a successful pill broke out from his cauldron's barrier that required both of their efforts to calm and capture the pill.

Ling Xiao became his wife's guinea pig as he gulped down the pills, his hands igniting a brilliant purple flame that revealed his little wife's twinkling eyes and wide grin.

4. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very late response, but the story definitely has an answer!

Ling Xiao stated it himself in chapter 386:
    'Ling Xiao earnestly replied immediately, “Dear wife, my body and heart, and all my firsts have completely been given to you. You have to take responsibility for me till the end.”'

Beast instincts and sexy energy just makes him seem experienced. :blobsmilehappyeyes: (Although he has touched himself in the past)

He also said this:
    Since the wife has said as such, then I will definitely take responsibility for you till the end. Please rest assured my darling wife.
    :aww:

pastaroses, LoveManga, Ease and 2 others like this.
  5. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone still around, I was reading the comments around 720 and a few of them made me wonder.

Do you think the neglect Momo experienced since he was a child stunted his growth? Like physically/mentally/emotionally. Examples? Is he still stunted?

I have ideas, but I want to hear from others. Like he has been shown to be eager to treat his friends very well, but idk he may have stopped doing that as he got older.
    His parents strict treatment could have been a cause of his grades. In Momo's next life, he absorbed every knowledge he could because he finally can, so I don't think Momo has a problem in that area anymore. (Plus super memory ability that cultivators have)

LoveManga and Kikoeru like this.
  6. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I wouldn’t say that Momo is really stunted by his family’s neglect. If anything, the neglect actually motivated Momo to be hardworking until he stopped trying to impress them for their attention after realizing that they’re still cold towards him. Momo still kept this hardworking trait when he transmigrated over and kept a very strict schedule of making pills and cultivating.

Treating others well is something Momo probably got because of the neglect. He doesn’t want to treat others badly/coldly like his family towards them, but treating others well also has the motive to avoid troubles (mostly), to repay a debt or to make money (his own self-interest). The 3 main motivations for Momo.

The neglect might have affected his grades like you said. I personally think that his grades were average because the subjects are not suited for memorization which Momo is amazingly good at. For example, Momo can easily read a recipe with a shitload of requirements and herbs and imprint it in his mind for a while before writing it down or etching it into his soul. It’s similar to cooking recipes where you memorize the recipe and you get used to the movements or actions. Or Momo can read a book on the continent’s history and still remember some events.

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  7. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo really is hardworking! Getting this trait coming from wanting love and attention is an interesting insight. It was funny to see that money became an new motivation and life value lol.

It was also interesting to see these behaviors toward Ling Xiao. Momo grew to love him a lot and said he wanted to be someone strong enough to be by Ling Xiao's side. When they had a hurtful misunderstanding, Momo became determined to show his worth by getting the water essence. Sometimes Momo wants to spoil him with food, making dinner when Ling Xiao is injured or when he comes home from the ghost shore. In the end, it seems he frequently gave magic pills to Ling Xiao - meaning he often put time and effort to express his affection. The care he showed toward making a good party with his Qiu team was great as well.

Ling Xiao definitely worried about the second one. Seeing Momo use it as an advantage was an improvement.

That's a good theory! Momo must have learned best whenever memorization was suitable. He is able to do it naturally and rapidly, even when he was a beginner mage. I remember he used spiritual energy from his fingers to help absorb the material of what he read, which must have been discovered on his own.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  8. Kitsune_camillia22

Kitsune_camillia22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHGHG thanks that’s really helpful, it’s funny because I’m rereading the story and am really close to that chapter lol, so thanks

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  9. Kitsune_camillia22

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you guys are doing this, I really want to see it, and I have a few ideas for this new collection...

1. When momo and Ling Xiao first met
    2. When they first fell in love
    3. Honestly I just love all the first
    4.major battle and Ling Xiao getting hurt/ momo going bezerk because of it
    5. Also other way around⬆️
    6. Momo meeting the qui team
    That’s all for now and also I would love to join if you’d let me

LoveManga and Kikoeru like this.
  10. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    You should definitely join! :D

The thread is pretty quiet now... So it's somewhat sad. (TT~TT)

Ooh, I'll try to write their first falling in love and meeting! Reverse AU right? Momo as a Qilin and Boss as a practioner right?
    ---
    You XiaoMo was a member of the Qilin clan. He was a pureblood. He was a rare emperor beast that can cultivate the path of a mage. Who doesn't know him in the TongTian continent?!

If he had known that he would have ran into Ling Xiao and become the first Qilin to be bullied (and outsmarted) by him, he wouldn't have left the Qilin clan in the first place. Then again... The clan was corrupted on the inside, scheming against each other, but at the same, they can't outwardly confront each other unless they want their clan to be erased from the TongTian continent for good. He would have left sooner or later. It was just that he was unlucky to run into Ling Xiao.

He glared at the sleeping Ling Xiao as he laid on top of the human.

He took advantage of You XiaoMo's secret of running away from the Qilin clan and found out about his path of a mage! If he used his flames to murder the human, the clan and people from TongTian would instantly find him. Not to mention... He wasn't that great at controlling his flames without blowing a whole area up. Thus, he submitted and even forced him to do free labor! And then when he was dead tired from refining pills and preparing the perfect routine for Ling Xiao's prodigal body, the human would harass him with little acts of kindness and kisses! The audacity of the human!

And that human was even sleeping so peacefully, looking perfectly graceful. He pushed his bare body up and bit the human's nose. How dare the human sleep while he was contemplating life and unable to sleep!

"Wife. Do you want to be punished again?"

"Punished your family!"

An eyebrow was elegantly raised.

"You are my wife now. Therefore, you are my family. If I get punished, you'll be punished as well."

You XiaoMo wanted to argue, but once again, the human took control and smashed their lips together! If Ling Xiao wanted You XiaoMo so much, then don't blame him for the blood pact! They will certainly live and die together!

Thus, You XiaoMo smacked a hand onto Ling Xiao's face and covered his eyes. And thus... he formed the pact.
    ---
    Something like that? Sorry! I can't really write! DDD; Maybe you can write a scene too!

Einv13, PiayaParty, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  11. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is absolutely adorable! No matter what, YXM will always be bullied by his husband LX! :3

PiayaParty, LoveManga and Kikoeru like this.
  12. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    TYTY!

Momo being bullied by Boss is a must in this fandom. :X3: Do you have any other prompts or AU's that you would like to see? Oh, and thank you for your translations for I have medicine! (y) I'm always looking forward to reading!

LoveManga and Tetractys like this.
  13. Tetractys

Tetractys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, thank you! I'll do my best.

As for prompts, I dont have any, but maybe someone else will suggest one. :)

LoveManga likes this.
  14. Kitsune_camillia22

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright sorry I’m a little late tbh I kinda forgot so I’m gonna start now with.. momo first meeting PiQiu.
    ————————————

Why should I have to care for such a weak beast. Momo sighs holding a large bluish egg in his arms. Earlier that month him and Ling Xiao went to an auction and came back with two things, both which were Ling Xiao's. A high level practitioner script and a blue blooded wolf egg. And for some reason the caring of the egg went to momo.

“I don’t even want pets like this, they’ll just get in our way.” You XiaoMo complains.

But just after he said that, the egg he is holding in his arms, starts to shake. Momo decides to release some of his Qilin soul force to make it stop. Well momo never learned how to bond with a demon beast and didn’t realize what he was doing till it was to late.

“Shit” He says to himself and his newly bonded spirit beast. “Ling Xiao is gonna kill me.”

LoveManga, PiayaParty and Ease like this.
  15. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there chapter showing Lin Xiao know You Xiaomomo from 21 century?

LoveManga likes this.
  16. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Ling Xiao did not know You Xiaomo from Earth. When YXM runs into LX in Long Xiang Continent, that is their first meeting!

LoveManga likes this.
  17. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw , that shame :D:D:D

LoveManga likes this.
  18. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, by the end of the novel, boss does end up knowing that Momo is from earth. They even traveled to earth and stayed there for a while with Momo's demon beasts and Momo's real family visiting occasionally.

PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  19. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kikoeru and PiayaParty like this.
  20. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading this again for like the 5th time and I have to say, I feel really bad for Teng Ziye. Like i feel he was really innocent. he just has a s***ty sister and family.