Spoiler (SPOILER) Swallowed Star Weapon Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by TheAtlasLion, Mar 8, 2018.

1. TheAtlasLion

TheAtlasLion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 333 and the last 150 chapters or even more, MC has only been using his spirit weapon the the flying shittle. I'm getting really sick of it and I'm hoping he'll pick up a blade again at some point. The flying shuttle seems like such a cowardly weapon to me. All he does is control that thing from a distance and because of that I haven't seen (or read) anu interesting fight scenes in a while. To me personally it's boring weapon that's ruining the story. So im curious if he's going to change weapons any time soon? Or atleast at some point. I really don't want to continue reading if he's only going to use spirit weapons and soul attacks.

2. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will use blade again soon. All the highest level fights are close-combat (when you can move 100 times faster than light, no flying shittle is suited for fighting anymore)
    But he still use soul attack, since it can't be dodged and very effective against a large number of enemy.

TheAtlasLion likes this.
  3. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IF I am right, I think he's going to use that Nan something blade that has 9 forms. So all you need to do is wait.

TheAtlasLion likes this.
  4. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    He will be using attacks from afar, since that is his main speciality, but he won't forget close combat either.

TheAtlasLion likes this.
  5. TheAtlasLion

TheAtlasLion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far author has mentioned that MC is a controller type and long range attacker multiple times in chapter 414. Are you sure it will change to close combat at some point?

I know I sound like I'm nagging haha but I honestly stopped enjoying this novel ever since he started stepping on his flying shittle and attacksfrom afar. I don't enjoy this type of fights. There is nothing badass about it in my mind lol

6. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He trained both long-range and close-combat from the very beginning. But after he entered World Master level, his Star Beast clone was much stronger than his main body, so he used Star Beast clone for close combat and the main body for long-range.
    His master (the city leader) suggests him to focus on close-combat but he still want to cultivate both ways.
    As I remembered, after he reached Universe Master, his main body was almost as strong as his Star Beast clone, so he stopped using long range attack.

If things above aren't enough to convince you, remember that every MC in IET novels use sword or sabre, close-combat weapon, as the main weapon. Every single one except Xue Ying who use lance.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    TheAtlasLion likes this.