Recommendations [Spoiler] The heroine or harem member is/becomes the final boss

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AKIKAN, Apr 29, 2019.

1. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels where the heroine or harem member is the final boss, or vice versa (becoming one, under any circumstance is fine i.e. possessed by the final boss, mind control, gone crazy, yandere, etc.).
    I don't mind spoilers, but others do, perhaps.
    I already know of Sevens and Shura's Wrath. Any other?

PS. I should extend it a bit to being the big bad's last lackey, the big bad herself, or somehow becoming the final boss after the big bad's defeat, with either conclusive or inconclusive outcome.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Womanizing Mage. I have not read it to the end but from what i gather it seems that the girl from the MC's past life is the final enemy in this new world.

AKIKAN likes this.
  3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've also heard that's not the case if spoilers are to be believed

4. Hikicarl

Hikicarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Night Ranger... if you don't mind an ending that leaves a bad taste...

AKIKAN likes this.
  5. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about that but I found some info about a certain character that piques my interest while checking if the final boss really is a heroine.
    I still don't know if it really is though. But thanks for the recommendation anyway!

Yeah! Possession with inconclusive ending...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
  6. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC makes too many enemies and makes too many promises. Like he promised the shadow in his body to beat up the Light God and make him a male pet. Or another promise with the dragon girl to help her save her family from the dragon clan. .... too many enemies.
    Plus the girl from his past life is in this world too but she doesnt remember him and is an enemy at least for now. Knowing Womanizng Mage, she will def join the harem

Same thing happen to the raped princess, she hated the mc and wanted to kill him but she fell for him later on

7. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually just though of another novel. Fantasial Apocalypse on royalroad.

I think that one of the harem members will turn crazy yandere in the end. Cuz she is kinda of a stalker at this moment. And she is super op, so she will be an enemy later on for sure, but i have not looked into spoilers for this, just wanted to mention it here.

8. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading my comment again i left it without any details. Let me fizt this.
    So the MC killed himself at the start of the novel because his friends betrayed him.
    A few chapters in he talks to a mysterious girl that owns a shop (he knows her from his past life), she asked him a few questions about his dreams .... the dreams are from when he was a young boy, he was in a dark castle and he heard a girl crying so he went to searcch the dark cansle , he found a little girl around his age crying, he comforted her. His dreams are mainly he and her playing and such for years etc ..... the mysterous shop owner hearing this she probably knew the identity of this girl, shook in terror. The shop owner hearing about these dreams started to curry favour with the MC and offer him better stuff in the shop.....

This girl in the castle is only mention a few chapters later when she poses one of the MC's companions (the companion had somekind of a dark cursed sword) and told her to stick close to the MC and such and not to tell him anything about this possession.
    But the MC was tanke to the insect queens lands ...... after that we dont hear much of this girl in the castle, she clearly loves the MC and like a stalker she even said something along the lines of "I will let him have his fun with these women for now" or something liek that. From there I think she will go crazy later on and may turn into the final enemy or one of the final enemies.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    AKIKAN likes this.
  9. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds a lot like Sevens.

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    AWE ... I mean his whole 'harem' was way too strong, forcing our hero to flee from them ... as mentioned in the epilogue!

11. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read Sevens. I dont like reading harems where the MC does not sleep with his women. Or a novel where the friend of the MC also has a harem.

Btw for Fansial Apocalypse , this girl in the castle may not be the only yandere in the novel. There are a lot of women that show yandere tendencies. For example Medusa, she loves the MC so much that she is willing to push him into somekind of dark side. She also has yandere tendencies but does not dare act on them because the MC will hate her, so she treats the MC's women as sister at least for now.
    The Elf Queen and the Wolf Princess also want the MC for themselves... so in the end it may become a free for all battle for the MC. But i dont know. There is also the dragon princess who i dont know much about her tho

12. midnightloon

midnightloon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    OP I don't know if you're aware but this post inherently spoils a major part of those stories.

14. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    In seven case he not sleep around because it kind of destroy his party

15. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Arifureta.

Main heroine gets possessed by the big bad and the MC has to defeat her at the end in order to save her from his possession.

AKIKAN and Hikicarl like this.
  16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually forgot this one. Was that really the final boss though. I read the spoilers and it seems to be a nonsense back to the original world with a new protagonist or something.

17. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea where you got that nonsense. What I posted is exactly the final battle of Arifureta. Main heroine gets possessed by a God and MC has to fight her in order to release her from it.

After the final battle and getting main heroine back, they do indeed go back to the original world, but that's by choice. Moreover, they can go back and forth to both worlds, so it doesn't really matter.

There is the after story of Arifureta, which focus on their daily lives and crazy shenanigans after going back to Earth. No new protagonist though, the protagonist and heroines stay the same with only an arc here and there with the focus on another character.

AKIKAN likes this.