Spoiler Spoilers for Eight Treasures Trousseau

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his brother ever show up in this story except being mentioned?

alexfilia likes this.
  2. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your wonderful spoiler....love it so much....spice me up n wish can read Chinese.....merry Christmas

3. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, are the raws available on any website? I have been looking for them for a long time now.

4. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the sister's relationship with the ML? ...Why does she not like her brother's wife?

Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
  7. Adnana

Adnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia I don't know if this gets further expounded on in future chapters...
    According to what I know so far, the sister and the shu brother grew up together in the wangfu (while the ML was raised in the imperial palace by his grandma, the Empress Dowager), so I suppose they had a closer relationship. Later, when the ML returned to the wangfu and suddenly became the center of everyone's attention, and flattered by all the servants (because he was the di son, and thus the heir), the shu brother was very jealous (he even physically fought with the ML). I think the sister took the shu brother's side over the ML, and/or never cared for the ML in the first place (since they were basically strangers even though they were technically siblings), and that was it. The hostility between the sister and the ML was never resolved, and because the sister dislikes her brother so, I think it just spills over to his wife (Hua Xi Wan).

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you <3

Will we see his little brother?....also will the sister come for visits or try to have a relationship?

9. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Littledragonlady
    Can you spoil how did ML fall in love with MC? And ML love rival?

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia no, his shu brother didn't appear at all. And there is only one time the older sister tried to visit the fu, that was when she was about to be "convicted". When her husband was murdered, it caused a great unrest however because this implicats the crown prince, the investigators has no choice but to look for "escape goat" and that somehow became her. So she went to the fu to "strong-arm" ML to help her but MC intervened, because it is awkward for ML to argue with a woman especially his sister, and reprimanded her. After that, there was the conclusion of the investigation and no more mention of the sister.

@Rena.anggreina There really was no definite timeframe of ML explicitely being stated in the romance falling for her. It was just that, you can read in various parts that he often thinks that a woman as special as her was born to be with him so he has to do all he can to have her heart. I think the most obvious was when she hurt herself seriously to help him deflect suspicion. He was really touched that she would do that for him and doesn't ask him questions/interrogate even if she knows something. There was no rival for her because from the start, well after she showed the public her real face, it was well known in the whole country that ML and MC are super in love with each other.

11. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you summarise the part when she hurt herself? @ChuChi

Shem likes this.
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML has a hidden "torture" chamber in his study, i think that this was already mentioned in the translated chapters, so MC knows that there was something in the study but she is not nosy. So when ML was held back in the palace by some officials, a prisoner escaped. MC found out because of the noise and the prisoner has a servant hostage. At this time, there was unrest in the capital, so MC decided to stage an assassin attempt to her life to kill-2-birds-with-1-stone. Not only would it take care the prisoner it will make the court have some opinions that somebody wants to kill the ML so ML will not be so suspicious in the emperor's eyes. And because MC and her 2 handmaids are awesome, they didn't think twice acting out perfectly with all 3 doing seious wounds on themselves to make it more realistic. I think, MC put a long gash in her arms, one did a long cut on her thighs and the other collided her head in a table then they detroyed the room. So much so, that when the fu guards went there they tought that if they really didn't know it was an act they also would have thought an assassin really came.

13. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC was really awesome and intelligent, ha? XD i'm actually laughing while reading her scheme.

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the torture chamber the reason why the servants are so afraid of the ML?

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 not really sure, because even by the first chapter, it was already shown that for ML being known as a gentleman the fu, aka servants, are very disciplined. So maybe, ML was very strict.

199sweetheart and kiara8 like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the ML react when they told him about *his wife's assasination attempt? * :D

17. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know some jealous moments or fluffy moments @ChuChi

18. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC always in the lazy mode? or will she do other things that will need her intelligence? are there other plot that she will do other than hurting herself? I'm curious to what plots she will do..

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia he was really surprised and angry. He immediately went home when he got the message and personally took care of MC. He feeds her and waits on her. He didn't go to work for many days. And he was really worried about the wound because it was so serious that he is afraid it will scar and he knows that scar will make a woman feel bad. And then, when he had the time to visit the secret chamber, he had the guards there killed. And the fu guards are all beaten 10 times but the captain was still thankful because they only got beating instead of dying.

@Rena.anggreina some of the earlier spoilers are some of those moments. No much jealousy moments as like i said, their love is well known. One moment was, when ML was tending to MC due to her injury in the "assassin" attack, he got sick so eventhough MC was hurt in one arm she still took care of ML. The attending doctor was so touched that he thought that the rumour of royal couples having no love is false. Then ML was thinking that it was really different having someone care for him while he is sick that he managed to fall asleep deeply, he was really touched. Also, remember the cousin that was married to a playboy?, that was the cousin that was the daughter of the aunt who's brother was killed that they visoted the MC to ask for help, that cousin was divorced with the help of MC but she somehow got into her head that she can become his concubine. When the ML noticed this he immediately told MC because he doesn't want to keep secrets with her. Also staring that time, all his schemes he doesn't care if MC knows about it, he even tells some of his plans to her.

Oh! I know, also remember that one noble girl, Minhui County(?) in the mtl, but she was the lady that the princess brought in the bridal chamber in the earliest chapter, she likes the ML that she oftens gaze on him from afar and the whole capital also knows of her admiration to him. So somehow, her family sinned and all female dependents became slaves, she somehow managed to bribe the officer to have her be sold to the ML's fu. Then although she was a slave she had the audacity to ask audience for the MC. She told her she had something important to tell her so MC allowed it. But it seems that the secret is about the "dark side" of ML but MC doesn't care, the girl was in disbelief but then she suddenly heard the footsteps of ML arriving, the girl stage an accident shouting towards the MC then knocking her head to the table, MC didn't care and just looked when ML hastily go to the room. When he saw the scene, the girl suddenly acted all weak and meek and call the ML cousin, but ML was only looking then told the guards to beat the girl for frightening the MC.. haha..

@lottie yes, she was always lazy that she influnced the ML in her leisure lifestyle. But when the tough gets going, she rises to the occassion. Like in the end of the novel,
    when the emperor was dying and a eunuch personally invited the ML. MC decisively decided to close ranks and had the fu shut tight with giving orders that no one can leave. She also had one of her handmaid, one of the dowry maid that also hurt herself, to go to her parent's fu to also close ranks because of the unknown decision of the new emperor. The maid also told the family that the MC told her to not let the aunt to go out. When night came and the bell tolled announcing the emperor's death, numerous soldiers suddenly surrounded the fu and shouts malicious things and is basically forcing them to fight. MC got her sword, with her maids also getting their daggers, and ordered all people of the fu. The servants, everyone, was ready to fight using any weapons, then when she heard the shouts, she had someone retort back. Then she also had someone, throw wine then they set the enemies aflame.
    there wasn't much plotting on her part, she doesn't like to dab in politics.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    awww they are so cute together <3 ....did the ML found out that she staged it hershelf?
    How did he parents react to her *assasination* news?

Aster Anemone and kiara8 like this.